Camp 7

A Thing Called Love

As everyone walked out of the forest, only to find everyone there, except your group, Nada glared at you seeing myungsoo carrying you, bridal style, you ignore her of course you were happy now that myungsoo is carrying you. “What happened?” an instructor came running towards you. “She sprained her ankle” myungsoo told him, the instructor studied your leg, “Bring her to the sick bay, we’ll treat her there” myungsoo nodded as he followed the instructor.

There, they examined your leg making sure it wasn’t anything serious before treating it for you. “Thank you” you smiled at the person in charge, “Don’t walk too much” she told you, myungsoo was there all the while with you, his eyes were furrowed but you didn’t seem to notice it at all, he took out his camera click! He looks at the picture he took before smiling. 

“Alright you may leave now, you’re lucky to have someone here to be with you” the person in charge told you before leaving the room, “Okay let’s go” myungsoo said as he help you out of the bed. He bent down in front of you, “Come on, I’ll carry you” he said, you were speechless, but agreed to it anyway, it was barbeque now for your class, when myungsoo brought you back to class, all the girls were either envious of you or jealous of you, there were no in between. Nada glared at you again, and again you ignored her, “Omo, are you okay jaena?” Seoyi was the first to come next to you. Myungsoo place you down next to Seoyi, you slightly bow to myungsoo, “Thanks” you said to him, “Myungsoo ah, come and help us would you” sungyeol asks myungsoo, “No worries” was all he said before going to help the boys.

You look at him, and studied the way he walk and all, “So how was it, you’re like winning his heart already” she smirked at you.  You just smile at her, “We don’t talk much though” you sighed, “Otherwise gosh I think I’ve fallen in love with him even more.” You said. “How are you feeling Jaena-ah” you turn to see woohyun holding a plate of hot barbeque food. “I’m fine I guess” you look at your leg, “Gosh appa is going to kill me” he pretended to cry. You roll your eyes at him, “Nobody cares woohyun” you flipped your hair at him, “That’s woohyun oppa to you” he ruffles your hair before running away, “Catch me if you can!” he tease. You blew a raspberry at him before starting to eat.

--

Dinner was great today, you got to sit near myungsoo which was great for you, it was time to bath right now, you got to bath at the teacher’s toilet since you know your leg was like that. Since you didn’t need to wait in line to bath, you ended up alone as Seoyi, as well as the guys were either bathing or waiting in line. As usual you sat under the night sky and watch the stars, “Hey you!” you heard someone calling, you turn around to see Nada and her friends walking towards you. You tried to ignore but soon someone pushed you. You groan in pain due to the fact that your leg was hurting. “How much do you need, to get away from my myungsoo?!” she scream at you, but making sure no one could hear it. You furrowed your brows, “I don’t need your sickening money” you spit, not literally. “Everyone wants money, who wouldn’t resist it?!” she fumed. “Well guess what you’re wrong because I don’t want or need your money at all” you said to her, With anger built up within her, she kicked your sprain leg  before pointing at you, “You better get away from him, he’s mine don’t you understand? Get away or you’ll pay for this” she warned you before walking away with her friends laughing behind her, you felt tears streaming down your face, mostly because of how painful your ankle is. You got up slowly and going back into your tent, planning to sleep through the pain.