Chapter 2

The one person you have longed to meet

Your heart was about to leap out of your chest. "D-daehyun Oppa" you had said surprised, "Ah, so you know me?" Daehyun asked with a cute smile. "Of course! Ah.. i mean... um.." you had started blushing. Daehyun just smiled at you. You smiled bak and then looked at your watch. "Ah!! i am late for recording" you bowed and said " i hope to see you again!!" and ran away to the recording studio. Daehyun smiled again and walked inthe opposite direction. 

You had arrived at the recording studio. You started apologising "Sorry CEO-nim" and bowing like crazy again. "Ah~ it's ok it's ok Y/N" you ran and stood next to the microphone with your other members and started to record. In the middle of the recording Daehyun had walked in. He had leant against the wall and started to listen to your singing, he started to nod his head to the beat of the song. Daehyun was impressed and smiled at you again, you just looked down and blushed. You were thinking about how precious that smile has been to you and how much more precious it is to you now. Daehyun offered you to come with him and get a coffee, even though you didn't like coffee you agreed and went with him.