Chapter 3

The one person you have longed to meet

You were out with Daehyun, you looked at him and thought 'i can't believe that this is real' you both had a cup of coffee which you tried your best not to drink and later on give it to your eonnie back at the dorm. "Your singing is good" Daehyun had said out of the blue " ah ~ really? thanks" you were a bit embarrassed. "but i can't dance." you had added on. "hahah don't worry i can't really too ~ it is Junhongie and Jonguppie who make it look like we can all dance. i merely just learn the routine ~ " Daehyun had said in a jokingly way. " You can dance i have seen BAP dance ~ aigoo~~~ you especially have Zelo and Jongup oppas to help ~ most of my group members are singers ~ but girl group dances are easier than boy groups ~ " you had said looking at Daehyun. Daehhyun had laughed at that.  

It was getting late and Daehyun suggested that you two go back to the dorms, you agreed anf you both went back. You both parted ways when you reached your level. While walking down the hall to your dorm you thought about how this day was even possible, even real. you pinched yourself. "ow... it must be real" you walked into your dorm " EONNIIEEE I BROUGHT COFFEE" your eonnie came running out and grabbed the coffee. You smiled and remembered your day with daehyun and went to bed.