Chapter 4

The one person you have longed to meet

The next day you practiced dancing with your members because you were going to shoot the music video a few hours later. All of your members were joking around but you were seriously practicing as you cant dance too well. TS (CEO) came in "OK Everyone it's time to go now ~" Everyone got up and walked to the van. You were worried you wouldn't be able to dance it properly in the shooting. It was a fews hours that you had been practicing but it only felt like a few minutes. 

You had filmed the whole music video in that day. That was a first it had happened in this agency. You had made a few mistakes but everyone did so you weren't too worried or embarrassed. You went out with everyone in TS, (BAP, Secret, Untouchable and Sonamoo) also the filming crew, stylists and vocal and dance coaches for a celebration drink. You were underage so you just ate the samgyeopsal (pork belly). 

You looked to Daehyun and he was staring at you. Even though you looked straight back at him he wouldn't stop looking. You turned red and looked down again. 

Everyone was going home. You stood everyone and thanked them for all their hardwork to make their debut a success. Before you left the shope Daehyun stopped you. "Hey" he said. "hey" you said back. "Umm.. so i kinda ... well" he was saying scratching his head. "why? you were staring at me for a long time" you asked him. " Well... umm... that is.. " he said again this time looking down. "Oppa! hurry! what is it ?" you asked. At this moment you were so curious about what he was going to say. "Y/N S-saranghae ~"