Where Are You? What Are You Doing?: A Youngjae Love Story: Chapter 1

Where Are You? What Are You Doing?: A Youngjae Love Story

Where Are You? What Are You Doing?: A Youngjae Love Story.


Chapter 1: Eyes meeting.

The famous Kpop group called B.A.P is far away from Korea on their world tour, ready to meet their international fans. Already B.A.P is at the USA ready for their concert but before the concert B.A.P and the staff decided to walk around the town before their rehearsal.

"This town is amazing!" Youngjae said talking to the camera.

 

 

Youngjae walked through the streets looking at the people, stores and everything that surrounded him.

 


Moments later Youngjae and B.A.P were at a park, the park had tall trees that covered the sky, the sun made shadows on the ground from the tree branches and through the tree branches the sun shines were seen.

 



"Isnt this nice? This park is amazing!" Youngjae said to the camera while looking around.

 

“Youngjae we’re going to go to an art museum.” Yongguk said.

Youngjae stood up, took one last glance at the amazing park and then left with the other members. As Youngjae walked he looked to everything not paying attention to what the other members were talking about. Just the thought of being far away from Korea and being at an amazing place put a smile on Youngjae's face. Once at the museum the other members were looking at the paitings while Youngjae was bored, he just wanted to walk the streets of this new town, not be at an art museum. So as the tour gide person talked about the paintings Youngjae just pretend to listen.

Not being able to go outside Youngjae decided to sit near a window of the museum that the view was from the streets. Youngjae looked at the streets.

Moments later without the members of B.A.P noticing Youngjae left the museum. He didnt walked far away from the museum, he was impressed by the town but he didnt wanted to get lost. Youngjae walked looking at his surroundings.

He saw coffee shops, book stores, antiques stores, chairs and tables outside the food stores so people could sit down to get air. Youngjae walked to one of those coffee shops and order an ice coffee, he then walked out of the store and took a sit on one of the chairs outside the coffee shop. He sat down and forgot all about the ice coffee. He was too busy looking around again at the amazing town.

Youngjae wasnt thinking of anything really, but for sure he was the only member from B.A.P who was so happy to be far away from Korea in such an amazing town, for Youngjae being in this town was like a dream. As the time passed by the ice coffee was no longer ice, but Youngjae didnt care. Moments later Youngjae recieve a phone call from the B.A.P staff asking where was he, Youngjae then said he was going to walk to the museum. As he walked to the museum he had to cross a street, as Youngjae waited for the signal that said that he could cross the street his eyes began to look around when his eyes then looked at a girl on the other side of the street also waiting to cross the street. Youngjae looked at the girl and for one reason he couldnt look away.

Youngjae then relieaze that the people began to cross the street and once he cross the street he kept on looking at the girl as they walked different ways.

As they walked and passed each other their eyes met for a second and when their eyes met Youngjae stopped and turned around as the girl walked away.

He stood there as the people walked passed him looking at him as if something was wrong with him because he was standing in the middle of the street looking at something that the people didnt know what he was looking at.

"Youngjae!"

Youngjae heard but he was too busy looking at that girl walking away as she dissapeard in the crowd of people.

Youngjae return to reality when he felt someone tapped his shoulder, he turned around to see Himchan and then Youngjae realise he was in the middle of the street and then he ran to the sidewalk with Himchan. As the members asked him what was wrong Youngjae heard their words far away.

"I'm sorry guys... I'll be right back." And without looking both ways Youngjae ran across the street, runing after that girl.

Youngjae ran but with no luck he didnt find the girl, he then walk to a pier looking around knowing that he wasnt going to find her there.

Youngjae then began to walk to the museum upset that he didnt find the girl, as he walk he tried to remember if the girl had something that he could identify her with. But not being able to remember anything he just kept on walking to the museum.

As Youngjae was lost in his thoughts a girl walked passed him but he didnt look at her the only thing he saw was her hand putting her hair on the back of her ear and on her wrist there was a pearl bracelet. Youngjae stopped and remember when he was looking at the girl crossing the streets, she had her wallet on her hands and he saw the pearl bracelet. Youngjae turned around.

"Hey!" Youngjae shouted.

The girl stopped and looked at him.

"He-Hello." Youngjae said shyly.

"Hi?" The girl said.

"My name is um... Youngjae." Youngjae said struggling to speak english.

Since the girl notice he was asian she asked him in japanese if he spoke japanese, surprise Youngjae said yes and they began to talk in japanese.

"I'm Sonia."

There was an awkward silence not knowing what else to say but the silence was broken when Youngjae got a phone call from the B.A.P staff that were looking for him, Youngjae said he was walking back to the museum.

"Hey, I have to go but lets talk."

"Do you always ask for girls information wherever you go?" Sonia asked.

Youngjae gave a small smile.

He laughed but then he release that that was a serious question. Youngjae looked down a bit ashamed when he heard a paper. He looked to see Sonia giving him a small paper and then walking away. Youngjae looked at her walked away confused, he looked at the paper and saw her information. Youngjae smile in a shy way. He got like a little kid, he got embarraed and he hid his face of embarrasment.

He then ran towards the museum to see the members and the staff waiting for him. Later that same day B.A.P was outside of a coffee shop talking.

But Youngjae was too busy thinking about the girl and smiling.

To be continue...

-----------

All the GIFS with the watermark that says "LaudRain" were created by me.

The GIFS that are not mine all credit goes to the owner.