Where Are You? What Are You Doing?: A Youngjae Love Story: Chapter 3

Where Are You? What Are You Doing?: A Youngjae Love Story

Where Are You? What Are You Doing?: A Youngjae Love Story.

Chapter 3: Day 1 of day 7.

"I cant believe I was being so nice to someone who obviously is going to leave for their country. My god since when do I act like this over a guy... Whatever..." Sonia said as she walked to her apartment.

Youngjae stayed were he was with Sonia, he took a sit, his elbows were on his knees and he was looking around, he heard the background music of the band, he saw how young couples gather together to dance, they held each other close, some of them dancing quietly, others dancing and talking while smiling and others kissing.

"Why did I even get so attached to her in no time? What guide me to chase her and ask for her information?" Youngjae thought.

As Youngjae was lost in his thoughts one of the band members sat down next to him, Youngjae looked at him and gave him a weak smile.

"Where are you from?" The band member asked.

"Korean and leaving soon..."

"So you fell in love at fisrt sight then."

"What?" Youngjae asked.

"By the way you guys were acting it looked like you guys only met recently. If you are leaving that soon why not spend time with her? It will be more painful to leave without saying goodbye."

The band member then stood up and walked away to his other band members. Youngjae stayed there trying to understand what he said, he only understood a few words but the knew what he meant. Youngjae sighed and began to walk to his hotel.

As he walked he felt a heavy pain on his heart, he felt as if someone kept on punching him on his chest, he felt his throat in a knot, he felt angry to the fact that he couldn't stay, that he had to fly back to Korea. He didn't like this town anymore because of the trees and pretty houses, he liked this town because of Sonia.

Sonia stood in front of her apartment with her phone on her hand, even if she said no if asked she did expected a text from Youngjae. But with little hope she knew that wasn't going to happen. She walked into her apartment, threw her things on the floor and layed down on the living room couch, she placed her arm on her eyes, trying to fall asleep and not to think about Youngjae.

Once Youngjae got to his hotel room he went straight to bed, he was happy that in this hotel they all had individual rooms that way he didn't had to deal with any members asking what was wrong with him. He layed in bed staring at the ceiling not being able to think about anything else but Sonia. As Youngjae layed in bed out side it began to rain, it started out with a small drizzle followed by a heavy rain. Youngjae looked at the window to see and hear the rain drops hitting the glass.

Youngjae sighed again and turned his face away from the window.

"What now?" Youngjae said looking at his phone.

Youngjae then began to remember what the band member said, "Love at first sight." Youngjae is a really rational and logical person, he will always look to the cause and reason of something, but he couldn't fine an explanation for what he was feeling for Sonia. Why was he so hurt and angry at himself for not telling Sonia that he was going to fly back to Korea? Youngjae sat on the bed fast, he took his phone, 10:55 pm. He turn the light off and walked to exit his room, he peeked out the door to the the hallway empty, he closed the door trying not to make any sounds, he then places a singed on the door knob that said "Do Not Disturb." And ran to the elevator.

Sonia was with her elbows on the railing of her balcony, she kept on looking to her phone screen while a few drops from the ceiling above her fell on her phone screen.

"I just need to accept the fact that he is going to leave for Korea... Besides he is famous he must have a lot of other famous people behind him as well, I'll just get in the way..."

Sonia looked down and closed her eyes for a moment. She sighed, she heard the rain, the cars, the wind. She felt empty and stupid for being so attached to someone she just met, she didn't knew why she was acting this way. She began to shake but it wasn't because she was cold, it was because she was trying to hold herself from crying. Nothing else was on her mind but Youngjae. Sonia's phone began to ring and the ring tone took her by surprise thinking that it was Youngjae, she jump and let go of her phone making the phone fall of the balcony.

"No!" Sonia yelled and she looked at her phone fall.

Luckily the phone didn't hit the ground first, the phone landed on a tree and fell hitting a few branches then the ground. Sonia ran out of her apartment, she took the emergencies stairs. She slam the door of the emergencies stairs open of the lobby making the receptionist jump and looked at her scared, Sonia didn't even looked at the receptionist she just ran outside where there were still the heavy rain. She ran around the building to see her phone with the screen on. She sat on the floor and looked at phone, her phone screen had a few scratches but she didn't care she just wanted to see who called her. She looked through her missed calls to see that who called her was the phone number of her work and not Youngjae. She held on to her phone and squish it, rain drops falling on the phone screen, needles to say that some of the water drops were her tears.

"Sonia?"

Sonia looked up to see Youngjae looking at her, he looked at her worried not knowing why she was there in the middle of a heavy rain looking at her phone.

When Sonia saw that it was Youngjae she quickly looked away not wanting that he saw her cry.

Youngjae walked towards her covering her with his umbrella. Sonia looked down but Youngjae knew she was crying.

"Sonia... What happen? Why are you here?" Youngjae asked.

"I... I don't know..." Sonia said looking down.

Youngjae sat beside her and tried to looked at her. He didn't knew what to say at all.

"Why cant I stop thinking of you?..." Sonia said making Youngjae look at her.

"I know you are leaving... That I might never see you again. I just met you... Why am I having such a difficult time not being able to forget you? I already know that you are leaving! So why?!"

Youngjae felt as his heart was being broken, Youngjae then let go of the umbrella and hugged Sonia not wanting to see her cry and not wanting her to see him cry.

"I'm sorry Sonia... I'm so sorry I didn't told you earlier... I cant stop thinking of you Sonia, I miss you Sonia and I want to spend these last seven days with you Sonia before I leave... Please grant me this wish..."

There was a moment of silent, they kept on hugging each other under the cold heavy rain. Moments later Sonia pull Youngjae up not breaking the hug, she then looked at him.

"I'll spend these last seven days with you Youngjae." Sonia said.

Youngjae looked at Sonia in the eyes, his face close to hers, his hands on Sonia's cheek,  her gave a gentle push to Sonia's face making his forehead be against her forehead and then he pulled her into a hug.

Sonia looked at Youngjae's eyes and smile, Youngjae looked at her back and gave her a gentle smile.

After a few seconds of Youngjae staring at Sonia's eyes his smile fades away and began to lean forward closing his eyes, Sonia just looked at him while his eyes were close and as he leaned forwards. Just when Youngjae thought he was close enough to Sonia he open his eyes to see Sonia backing away and holding on to his hand.

"Follow me." Sonia said running while she held Youngjae's hand.

"Sonia wait! The umbrella!"

"Forget the umbrella!"

Youngjae just laughed and ran with her.

They ran through the cold heavy rain, not caring if they got sick, they both held their hands and kept on running as if the world was falling down and they wanted to save each other. As they ran they looked at each other and smiled, they looked at each other in a way that said that they trusted and cared for each other no matter what. No rain or distance was enough to keep Sonia and Youngjae apart.

One am already and surprisely Sonia and Youngjae were still running, they made it to a beach, it was dark, breezy and the rain was gone.

"Aish, Sonia please stop running..." Youngjae said almost falling to the ground.

"Haha fine. Check this out... Isn't it nice here?" Sonia said looking around.

"I cant see anything." Youngjae said looking at the ocea.

"Very funny." Sonia said smiling.

"I know I'm funny." Youngjae said making a funny face then laughing.

Sonia laughed to that. They held each others hand and began to walk by the shore of the beach. It was calm and peaceful, it felt like they have walked by the beach thousands of times, it felt like distance wasn't going to be a problem any time soon. All thought sometimes they had their quite moments and they didn't know what to say they enjoyed each other companies more than anything in the world. Youngjae stopped walking and pulled Sonia making her turn around so she could look at him. Youngjae was looking down, not that he was upset he looked like he was looking for the right words to say. They stood there, Youngjae looking down and Sonia looking at him. They felt as the small waves that hit the shore were crashing against their feet and toes.

Youngjae looked at her.

"I'll tell you later." Youngjae said smiling.

He then grab Sonia's hand and ran into the water, Sonia panicked but there was nothing she could do, Youngjae was a bit stronger than her. They walked into the water till the water was pass their knees.

"C-c-cold!" Sonia shivered.

"Cold?" Youngjae asked.

"Y-y-yes."

Youngjae smiled and laughed at her cuteness.

Youngjae then held on to her hand and pull her into a hug.

She smiled and hugged him back. Hours later of laughing and talking the sun was already showing up in the horizon. Near the beach there was a bridge in a Ferris Wheel and a roller coaster, it was around five thirty am and they workers of that little theme park where there ready to start the day. From the point of the beach were Youngjae and Sonia were they could see the little theme park they began to walk towards it but they weren't going there. As they walked Sonia held on to Youngjae's pinky finger while he drank a coffee.

They walked close to the shore again, Sonia was looking at the sunrise, the sky full of colors such a yellow and orange. Youngjae put the coffee on the sand and walked towards her and gave her hug as he and her walked closer to the chore. Sonia smiled and held on to Youngjae. They bother looked at the horizon waiting for that beautiful sun to rise and make a new day.

Sonia smiled and let go of the hug and walked towards the coffee Youngjae sat on the sand.

"You're going to drink your coffee?"

"No is okay."

"I'll throw it away." Sonia said walking to a near by trash can.

Youngjae smile and kept looking to the sunrise. He smiled, he felt relief that he was spending his last few days with Sonia, he felt happy, he knew that he was going to leave soon but that was the last thing he wanted to think about.

"Youngjae!" Sonia yelled.

Youngjae looked back and saw Sonia running towards him, and he knew that she wanted to be carried.

Youngjae got ready to carry her and once she got closer she carried her up in the air.

He kept her up in the air for a few seconds, looking at her smile and her beauty. When he put her down he looked right into her eyes.

"What I wanted to say before that I didn't say, that I said 'I'll tell you later'... Well what I was going to say was that when I got to this town I liked everything about this town even if I didn't knew the name of the hotel I am staying. I like this town more than I like my hometown in Korea. But I don't like this town anymore..."

Sonia looked at him listening to every world he had to say.

"I dont like this town anymore because I like you Sonia. I used to wonder what is so great about this town that I like so much and I found out. What's great about this town is not the parks, the shops or the people, is you Sonia, you Sonia is what is the greatest thing about this town. To be honest even if you are in a war field you Sonia will be the greastes thing about that war field. I am being one hundred percent and more honest." Youngjae said looking at Sonia.

Sonia's eyes began to water to those words.

"Thank you... Really... Thank you."

Sonia gave him a hug holding him close while Youngjae hold and hugged her back.

To be continue...

-----------

All the GIFS with the watermark that says "LaudRain" were created by me.

The GIFS that are not mine all credit goes to the owner.