Where Are You? What Are You Doing?: A Youngjae Love Story: Chapter 2

Where Are You? What Are You Doing?: A Youngjae Love Story

Where Are You? What Are You Doing?: A Youngjae Love Story.

Chapter 2: "Dance With Me"

 

Sonia walked the streets with almost the sunset setting in the horizon. She had a silly little smile while he thought about Youngjae. She remembered how shy he was and that made her laugh. She walked towards a ten story apartment, she walked in and walked towards the elevator. She looked at her phone wondering if Youngjae will actually call her or send her a message. She couldnt wait.

 

"Whats wrong with me? When did I ever acted as a little kid?" Sonia thought.

 

The elevator arrived and she went to the last floor, the hallway didnt have any other apartments it was just one floor for one apartment. She opened the door and walked in. Her apartment was amazing, the apartment had a huge window that gave the most amazing view of the city and the view was more amazing when it was sunset, the sunshines went through the buildings and trees.

 

The living room had a plasma TV with one huge couch,

most of the merchandise in the kitchen was silver,

what was more amazing of the apartment was the balcony, it had a couch and a small table. Sonia put her purse on the kitchen counter and walked to the balcony. The placed her arms on the railing of the balcony, she looked at the night lights of the city, the cars and the buildings. She smile at the amazing sight.

 

 

Mean while B.A.P where are their hotel rooms they were either watching TV, on the internet or on their phones. Youngjae was out in the balcony of the room of the hotel watching at how amazing the city looked at night. Youngjae took his phone from his pocket a long with Sonia’s papers she gave him. Youngjae smiled looked at the paper and began to call her. Sonia was sitting down in the balcony looking at the night lights when her phone began to ring, she saw that it was a number that she didnt recognize and she thought that it might be Youngjae.

"Hello?" Sonia said when she answered the phone.

"Um... Hello... Sonia?" Youngjae said on the other line.

"Yes..."

"Is... Is Youngjae, from today."

"Yes. Hello. How are you?" Sonia asked smiling.

"Im great! And you? How was your day? Did you ate well?" Youngjae asked really fast.

Sonia giggled.

"Everything is good."

"Did you ate well?"

"Haha yes I did ate well."

"Good! Hehe... Um..."

"Yes?" Sonia said.

"I just want to tell you that I have never asked for someones information but you, Im not saying this for you to feel good but is the truth." Youngjae said sounding a bit upset.

"Oh... Well if thats true Im sorry I said that." Sonia said.

"Dont worry about it." Youngjae said sounding a bit more happy.

Hours went by and Sonia stayed in her balcony talking to Youngjae. She did nothing but to laugh and laugh. Youngjae was also at his hotel balcony talking and laughing.

It was only 10:00pm but it looked like they been talking for hours. Youngjae looked at the time while he listen to what Sonia was saying. Youngjae smiled and interrumped her.

"Um..."

"Yes?" Sonia said.

"You see where I am at there is small coffee shop in front of a fauntain, there are christmas lights and tables outsite the coffee shop..."

"I think I know what coffee shop you are talking about. Besides that coffee shop there is a fruit market right?"

Youngjae walked towards the realing of the balcony and looked to see if there was a fruit market.

"Yes there is a fruit market." Youngjae said.

"I knew it, im beside the fruit market right now, im going to buy some fruist." Sonia said.

"You're there?!" Youngjae yelled.

"Yes. Why?"

"Im at the hotel thats right in front of the coffee shop and fruit market!"

"Really? Hello?"

The call then was hung up. Sonia looked at her phone screen to see that the call was lost because of the signal even though Sonia had signal on her phone. She tried to call Youngjae but Youngjae didnt answer.

"Maybe he doesnt have any battery left... But it said that it didnt had any signal."

"Sonia!"

Sonia heard, Sonia turned around to see Youngjae running towards her, Sonia eyes were now in shock, she never imagined that Youngjae would go to the fruist market so see Sonia.

"I didnt have any signal on the elvator thats why the call was lost." Youngjae said.

"Why... Why did you run all the way here?" Sonia asked still in shock.

"Why? Becuase I wanted to see you." Youngjae said smiling a bit shy.

Sonia felt those words in her heart, she felt as if someone stab her heart, she felt butterflies in her stomach and she knew that she was blushing, all she could do was to look away from Youngjae. Youngjae notice that she was embarrased and he just laugh. Moments later Sonia bought the fruits and then Sonia and Youngjae walked towards the coffee shop, they bought some coffee and sat down in one of the chairs and tables that were outside the coffee shop. Youngjae was looking around at the christmas lights when he saw a small group of people with a piano keyboard, another with a guitar, another with a drum kit and another setting up a microphone. Youngjae looked at them waiting for them to perfom.

*Listen to this part with this song: Anywhere But Here by Safetsuit www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mn4hw_V_Q7Q

Youngjae heard the music, he heard the guitar and then the voice of the singer. Youngjae and Sonia sat there looking at the band perform. Youngjae looked at Sonia looking at the band, she smiled to the awesome music and Youngjae smiled at seen Sonia's smile. Youngjae stood looking at Sonia, Sonia looked at him to see that Youngjae had his hand reacing towards her. Youngjae looked at Sonia in the eyes.

"Will you dance with me?" Youngje asked looking at Sonia.

Sonia looked at Youngjae's hand and then looked at Youngjae who was looking at her. Sonia smiled and hold on to Youngjae's hand as Youngjae walked with Sonia to the middle of where the tables and chairs and the band where. Youngjae placed his hand on Sonia's waist and hold on to Sonia's hand while Sonia placed her hand on Youngjae's shoulder and then they began to dance to the song without looking away from eachothers eyes.

Sonia and Youngjae didnt care if there were people looking at them dance, they didnt care if they judge them or laughed at them. Youngjae smiled at Sonia, he just couldnt look away from her eyes. Sonia smiled in a shy way and looked away but everytime she looked away Youngjae made a funny face so she could looked at Youngjae again.

"So are you here on vacation?" Sonia asked.

"No. Im here working." Youngjae said.

"What do you work on?" Sonia asked.

"Im a well... Im a Kpop singer from a group called B.A.P."

"Singer? You should go and sing with that band." Sonia said smiling.

Youngjae laughed.

"How famous are you and your group?" Sonia asked.

"Famous enough to be in the united states." Youngjae said.

"True. Haha... So... You are on a world tour then?"

"Yes."

"When are you... Going back to Korean?" Sonia said looking away.

Youngjae didnt reply right away, he forgot all about that he had to travel back to his hometown that was Korea. He then felt sadness in his heart while looking away also not knowing what to say. But even though both of them were upset they were still dancing.

"Im leaving... Im a week." Youngjae said looking down.

"When are you traveling again to the united states?" Sonia asked.

"Maybe... Next year... In our next world tour but I dont know when is the next world tour."

Sonia was so upset that she couldnt look at Youngjae knowing that if she looked at him she would being to cry, they stayed there dancing in silence not looking at each other. Once the music stop playing everyone began to to clap but they werent only clapping at the band, they were clapping at Youngjae and Sonia for dancing. Youngjae let go on Sonia's waist both of them still not looking at each other.

*End of the song

"Sonia Im sorry I didnt told you that I was going to travel back to Korea... I was too busy practicing and talking to you that I forgot."

"How could you forget the fact that you are going to travel back to Korea?" Sonia said with her voice sounding as she was about to cry.

When Youngjae heard that Sonia was about to cry he looked at her.

"Sonia Im sorry..."

Sonia was looking away so Youngjae wouldnt see her tears but Youngjae saw one tear roll down her cheek, Youngjae felt a pain in his heart and atomatically he reach his hand to clean Sonia's tears but before his hand touch Sonia's cheek Sonia turned around and walked away. Youngjae stayed there in shock almost crying looking at Sonia walk away.

To be continue...

-----------

All the GIFS with the watermark that says "LaudRain" were created by me.

The GIFS that are not mine all credit goes to the owner.