X: One Chance

The Lost Ship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Three days has passed, the younger girl is staying at her ex-boyfriend's apartment. He has done nothing bad, he is very gentle and giving all the time in the world for Dara to figure it out what she want or what she need. It is the least he can do, after what he has done to her in the past. Leaving Sandara for the sake of fame was not something he is very proud by remembering it. He was blinded by money and fame. And after he gets everything, he lost everything. He has all the money he wanted since he was young, got the fame, yet he felt so poor.

He has the money, but not the life he once had.

"Have you eaten yet Darong?" He asks and sits next to her, he still can feel the girl fidgeting when he sits closer to her. 

"I'm not hungry." She is answering in a very short answer, he moves his position to a safer spot from Dara. 

"You need to eat." 

"I'm not hungry." 

He is exhaling deeply and pat the girl's head, "okay, then I'll just leave the food on the table." 

He knows something is happened before, Dara is not the type of girl who is defeated easily. She still eats a lot and crying whenever the strip show is over, she still smiles widely even though lots of jerks try to get their inside her, she still laughs no matter how hard her life is. But, something else has happened to the brightest girl Jiyong has ever know, Dara is no longer lively. 

Whatever happens in the apartment probably give more damages to her, than working as a stripper at the Philippines. Jiyong swear, he will not let anything or anyone from that apartment touch Dara anymore. The girl has enough misery already, all she need is happiness and a nice life. 

"If you need anything, call me. I'm in my studio." He smile reminds her of the good old days, of how much she adores those cheeky yet sweet smile. 

"Okay," she just nods and smiles faintly. 

After Jiyong left, Dara is having another breaking down series. She cannot stop crying hysterically, she felt useles and hopeless. It has been three days she feels like hell, yet the pain is not lessened day by day. It is getting stronger, she remembers the time when Jiyong left her, she was better day by day. This time she is really hurting, the pain starts to get on her chest and make her suffocated. 

"Why?" she cries again.

She is not hungry, she wants to feel Chaerin's arms hold her tight and tell her everything is going to be alright. She is not sleepy, she wants to hear Chaerin's breath on her ears and feel her beating heart on her. She is not okay, all she want and all she need is Lee Chaerin. 

She tries everything to make her forget about the married woman, she is accepting Jiyong's kindness, in hoping he can make Chaerin's image disappear from her head. But, Chaerin's just stubbornly staying on her head and ripping every little bit of herself. Sandara just cannot forget anything about Chaerin, she is too attached to the older woman. 

Days went to weeks. Jiyong starts to worry about Dara's condition, the younger girl refusing anything to eat and she refuses to be healthy, she have no passion to live. She needs to be hospitalized because she keeps telling Jiyong she just does not have any reason to live longer. 

 

Meanwhile, at the Park's household, two days after Dara was missing, Chaerin put every stock she has on the Park's businesses. She put a resign letter and a divorce letter. She bows to her parents in law with tears on her eyes, feeling guilty by failing the marriage with their only daughter. She gives them a deeply apologize, while Gyuri is screaming like crazy. Denying everything Chaerin said and refused to get a divorce. 

The in law asking why Chaerin have to left everything without any further explanation, the young woman just answering in a short word, "I'm in love with Sandara Park." 

That is all the in law need to hear, they smile and tap Chaerin's shoulder, "go find her and bring her home." 

"Use any help you need to find her."

"Thank you appa, thank you..." she gives them another bow and left the household with Gyuri's painful screaming filled the house. 

Lee Chaerin a year ago probably will still stay in the house if she hears Gyuri is screaming out loud and asked her to stay. She will lose to all the whines and take Gyuri back into her life. This time, she has no time to worry about such trivial moments with Gyuri. She does not want to hear the fake whine, the fake hurt feeling, the fake pleading from Gyuri. She put the divorce papers for Gyuri to sign and being free from the misery Gyuri has put her into all this time, now all she want is Sandara. 

Short time they have together, yet the younger girl manages to penetrate deep down into Chaerin's heart and refusing to leave from there. Dara has been permanently staying on Chaerin's life, she wants her back, no matter how. 

Jiyong learned something, he connecting the dots, he is not some idiot. He watches the news, Lee Chaerin is filled a divorce with the only heir of Park Industries a day after Sandara decided to come with him, he heard the news about the in law also return all the stocks and her rights as the CEO of their Company. He also knows from some informant that the apartment where Dara has lived, is actually the one Lee Chaerin lived. 

For weeks he has maintained to following the news from his eyes and ears, Dara's condition is keeping dropping, she does not know about the divorcing, she does not want to watch a television and refuse to see any news materials. 

While he keep seeing Lee Chaerin on television, the gorgeous CEO keeps hinting that she want someone to be back. The rich woman, is getting thinner day by day, he can see the difference of the rich woman's body. She was famous for her y body and her perfect posture. She was one of Korea's most wanted woman even when she was married, and now she drop the news about her divorce, everyone wants her more than before. 

What is surprising for Jiyong is that Chaerin actually managed to finds Dara's lost family; her father and mother, the one who has left Dara in Philippines to be left in a stripper club, sold. His informant have all the details, he gets it easily ever since Chaerin is not doing everything in secret.

She wanted her lost person to be found, whatever it takes.

"You have to tell her Ji," He looks at the beautiful woman next to him, she is a model from Japan, was one of his model in his latest MV. 

People call her as Jiyong's ultimate weakness, the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter