IX: Confrontation

The Lost Ship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She could not handle the tension she is having right now, it is like a storm is rumbling within her chest. Knowing the fact about the woman she thought will love her forever no matter what, is now slipping from her and actually in love with someone else. Gyuri does not want to listen, but the thought of knowing Chaerin is embracing another woman in her apartment is killing her.

Never once she thinks of seeing Chaerin with someone else, she might know one or two of Chaerin's affairs. But, it was always one-timer. As far as she knows, Chaerin never allowed anyone to get close more to her than they should. She knows Chaerin sometimes fill her lonely night with one or two girls at once, the one she finds at the club Chaerin used to come. 

But, this time, the younger girl has been together with Chaerin more than it should. She even stays together with Chaerin at Chaerin's apartment, Chaerin herself that took her out of the Park's household.

Worst, she has to see how gentle Chaerin treat Sandara. The way she looks at Dara, the way she stares, the way she touches Dara or how Chaerin is all possessive to the younger one. It all belonged to Gyuri, the stare, the look, the touch. It was all hers.

What makes Gyuri really pissed, is the way Chaerin smile to Dara. Too sweet, sweeter than when she was courting Gyuri when they both are still in love with each other. 

Gyuri never thought that she can see the different side of her Chaerin, she never imagined having Chaerin drifting away from her. All this time she always thinks that she will always have Chaerin. 

No wonder how many people she was , Chaerin is her only home. And do not care how Chaerin spends her lonely night, it is always Gyuri who can fill Chaerin completely. Plus, Chaerin can be as rich as now because Gyuri's father give her power to do so and run their family business. 

Right now, the karma is biting her back. And it is damn hurt. 

Gyuri cannot stop her tears, jealousy, anger, sadness and how her pride get torn apart by seeing the fact that Chaerin is able to love someone else but her.

"! She can't leave me!" She throws her twenty-five-year premium whiskey bottle, it scattered like her heart. A heart that supposed to be intact, it is now scattered from having the woman she thought will never leave her, loving someone else.

---------- 

Chaerin's Office

Hyoyeon needs to throw her bottle to Chaerin, to stop her from groping Sandara more than it should. Chaerin's hand cannot stop from touching Dara, she finds the younger girl at almost every place and sticks her hands to her, all the time. Dara does not seem to mind about it, Chaerin has officially taken Dara out from her in law's place and has her to work as a data entry staff. Sometimes the younger girl still coming by to the house and cook, it is her concern worrying about the elder couple. She said she loves the elder couple and still want to take care of them if she is allowed.

"Dara you can tell her to off or she wouldn't let you go to work." Hyoyeon whines, even though she is happy seeing Chaerin's happy face.

"It's okay unnie, I still have-" Dara suddenly went quiet, she hung her head low.

Seeing the difference in the younger girl's posture, Hyoyeon look behind her while Chaerin squinting her eyes to see who is the person behind her office's door. It was Park Gyuri, standing with a stern face in front of the door with Seohyun following her suit in so much disagreement all over her face.

"I can't believe you that little ," she opens the conversation, piercing right into Dara's ears making the younger girl move away from Chaerin's office.

"She's far more precious than you!" Chaerin opens .

"She's a ! She's a liar! She lures you with her beauty, body and you fell into her traps!!".

"She's nothing but a pure soul who needs help. No, she doesn't need help, I was the one who needs it. She helps me seeing the life once more."

"She's deceiving you! You're my wife!"

"You just a woman I used to marry with, I never consider you as a wife any longer. Like you ever consider me as your wife all this time," Chaerin rolls her eyes and scoffed.

"You cheated on me!"

"Then what did you call about your actions all this time? Having fun? ing around everyone in town? Kissing stranger? I keep quiet because I thought I love you enough and hoping you can change or will change."

Gyuri seems stunned hearing Chaerin's word, she stops for a moment and thinking about next words, "she's nothing but a lowlife! She's not even born at the same level as us!".

"She's my life." Chaerin lowers her voice, the gaze she have towards Gyuri is different.

Gyuri can see the love in Chaerin's eyes, how the younger woman long for the little girl named Dara. The way she talks about her, the way she defends her, it is totally different than the way Chaerin talk to Gyuri, on so many levels.

"You really her, didn't you?" Gyuri grabs Chaerin's collar with rage, she does not like the thought of having anyone touch her Lee Chaerin.

"No, we make love." Chaerin makes a correction from Gyuri's word.

The statement making Gyuri lost her temper, she throws her purse right into Chaerin's face, " you Chaerin! You don't say love for that in front of my face!!".

"And that, what makes you?" Chaerin answering nonchalantly, "can I call you a too?".

"This little makes you being a total to me! She's a bad influence!!" Gyuri keep screaming, everyone can see how red her face and all the nerves om her face getting all stiff.

"You, change me. Dara? She's accepting me being a total to her." She looks at the younger girl with longing eyes, she loves Dara.

She loves

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter