Jungmo

Just Be A Best Friend

Sungmin's POV

Aish .... I'm very bored being here alone. Hmph, why everyone is so busy these days? Even Kyuhyun didn't visit me or call me. Is he mad at me? Or he felt uncomfortable being around me because I say I love him? But, yesterday he was fine. Arrgghhhh .... My head is going to explode just because of this.

"What were you thinking?"

"Uncle, don't surprise me like that. I can get a heart attack if you always behave like that. Can you show up in the usual way? "I said a little upset because Uncle Yesung behavior.

"Hahaha .... Please forgive me, Minnie. I don't mean to scare or surprise you. I'm just curious why you ruffling your hair like that, "he said.

"I'm just bored, uncle .... By the way, why do you come here? I've checked this morning, "I said.

"So I can't see my niece?" He joked.

"It's not like that.... "

"I come here because I just wanted to said that your aunt also deliver greetings to you. She said hopefully you can quickly get out. She knows how much you hate hospitals. "

"Ah, please pass on my thanks and please tell aunt Wookie also I had missed her and also Hyunseung. I also hope I can get out of here. I've been healthy now. Uncle, when will I be out? "I wailed.

"You have to be patient, Minnie .... Your condition has not healed completely. "

"Uncle, can I ask you a favor??? Can I go to park here? I'm so bored, I want to get out. May I? "
Uncle Yesung looked thoughtful for a moment before saying, "Okay, you can go to the park but I can't go with you. You have to promise me you'll be fine, do you understand? "ordered him.

"Arra ....," I said while nodding my head and smiling happily.

I get up from my bed with uncle Yesung's assistance . I'm very happy because I was allowed to get out of my room. I stepped into the garden with pleasure. Arriving at the park, I saw there a man who same age as with me sitting on a park bench while playing the guitar. Slowly, I approached him.

"Annyeong ....," I said.
He stopped playing his guitar and looked at me. I'm a little surprised to see that person. Isn't he ......

"Jungmo ????" I asked, surprised.

"Who are you?" He asked.

"I'm Sungmin. Don't you remember me? "

He shook his head slowly. It seems he does not remember me. My God, how could I meet him here?? In Seoul? What was he doing here? Why does he wear clothes of patients like me? Is he a patient like me??? Omo!!!! Is he sick????

"I'm Minnie, Sungminnie .... Your childhood friend. You don't remember at all? "

He seemed to think very hard and mumbled something that can not be heard. Then suddenly he turned to me and his eyes widened.

"P-p-pumpkin?"

"Jungmoooooo ... ... Ah, finally you remember,"I cried, hugging him tightly.

"Haha, sorry I didn't remember you. You've changed, so I forgot .... I didn't recognized you, "he hugged me back.

"YAH!!! What do you mean I've changed? "I asked him.

"You were like a pumpkin before, but now you're a little thinner ....," He teased.

"YAAAHH !!!!" I snapped and hitting his chest.

"Ouch!!! Your strength wasn't changed, Sungminnie .... I miss you. It was nice to see you again. "

"Me too. How can you be in Seoul? Why are you here? Are you sick? "I asked quickly.

"Wow, easy pumpkin ... I will not go anywhere. I moved to Seoul ever since I graduated high school. I want to continue my college here. A week ago, I had a car accident and ended up in this hospital. How about you? Why are you here? "He said, my head slowly.

"Um ... I just passed out because of a few days ago I was dehydrated and Hyukkie unnie forced me to stay here a few days. You know how character, right? By the way, you can play the guitar???? "I asked curious. I'm so sorry that I lied to my childhood friend is but how could I say the truth to him???

"Yes, I can. I'm one of the band members on my college. Want to sing with me? "He asked.

I nodded and started singing happily with him. His guitar playing is very beautiful. Initially, I eyed him closely because I still can't believe he is with me now. However, over time I began to close my eyes to enjoy the music that floated from his guitar. I really don't believe he can play guitar like this. I opened my eyes again when we finished singing, and saw him smiling at me and said,

"Saranghae ...."At once I felt I could not breathe. When I was going to react to his statement, I heard a pretty loud curses from behind.
"WHAT THE ???"