The Beginning........

Just Be A Best Friend

Since that day they were always together. They always play and study together even they always get into the same school. Their parents always said that Sungmin and Kyuhyun are twins that can not be separated by anything. Kyuhyun really loves Sungmin. He like Sungmin's second brother. But as time went by Sungmin realized that she did not love him as a friend. She loved him as a man. She ever wished that he also had the same feelings towards her. But, one day she know that her hope will never become a reality because right at the age of seventeen years Kyuhyun expressed his love to Sungmin's classmate, Mimi. At that moment Sungmin felt a tremendous pain in her heart. However, she try to keep smiling in front of Kyuhyun and congratulated him when Mimi received his love.

However, in that moment Kyuhyun's attitude changed towards her. Currently he will spent more time with Mimi compared with her. Sungmin rarely see him lately and she feel very sad because of this. She always hide her sadness to her family, but they seem to know her sadness.

 Flashback End

Sungmin's POV

And this is where we are now, in front of my parents and Kyuhyun's parents to listen their decision which really make Kyuhyun very surprised and angry until he clenched his palms.

"What ????? You're all joking, right???" Kyuhyun asked.

"Of course not, Kyuhyun ..... Moreover, we see you two love each other, so what's wrong if we match you?" said Kangin, Sungmin's father

"He's right. And we also feel that you're very fit and you also look very nice when you are together" said Heechul which responded by Leeteuk with cheers.

I saw Kyuhyun with feeling very anxious. I know that Kyuhyun would never accept this arranged marriage plans. But I also know that Kyuhyun would never fight the words of his parents. In my heart I feel very excited, but I think about Kyuhyun's feeling very much. He loves Mimi not me. What should I do? Kyuhyun who at first remained silent only nodding at our parents as a sign that he approved the plan of our engagement.  But, I could see he was very angry and did not approve this plan. Then, he took me to the backyard to talk.

Then, he looked at me carefully and said ......

"You really outrageous!! Why are you silent when your dad said he wanted to match us? Why did not you say that you could not? "
I could just silent to hear every word that comes out of it. I do not know what should I say to make Kyuhyun emotions subside. This is the first time I saw him so mad at me.
"You know if I have a GIRLFRIEND, right? You know that I love my Mimi so much,right????? Why did you really mean to me, anyway?"

I still hear the anger Kyuhyun silent as if I was not affected will be all the words. But, the words coming out of the mouth Kyuhyun is very striking in my heart. I remain silent when Kyuhyun decides to leave me alone. After Kyuhyun left, I could no longer restrain my tears. I fell and slumped on a park bench. I can not restrain my tears anymore. I know now I have lost Kyuhyun. Loss of losing my best friend and the one that I loved.

Then I felt someone sit next to me and my head gently. I know that person is Hyukkie unnie, only she who always gently my head when I'm sad. I stared at her with eyes filled with tears and I hugged her tightly. Hyukkie unnie just keep quiet and gently my head. I buried my face into her shoulder to reduce my sobs. Then, she pulls me and wiped away my tears.

"If you cry, your face becomes very bad you know? I do not want to have a sister whose face is ugly. Do not cry, I'm sure Kyuhyun will understand what the reason behind all this. Keep the spirit like Sungmin is so far known. Don't too concerned about this problem, unnie doesn't  want you to get sick," said Hyukkie Unnie.

I wiped the tears from my eyes and tried to smile at Hyukkie unnie.

"This is my sister. The sister who always looks beautiful because smiling, okay," said Hyukkie unnie while pinched my cheek and I pout to her.

Ah, I love my sister so much....... She was very understand me when I'm in a situation like this, I'm so lucky having Hyukkie Unnie at my side :))

 

 

 

Hohoho :DD....This is it, my second chapter
Aaaaarrghhhhh, I'm so confued when I write this chapter......

I hope you like it and how do you think about this chapter???? Please comment,guys :DD

 

I give you bonus picture :D

Omo, he's so cute XDXDXD.......I can't resist him, I love him so much >.<