Dying And Clueless

Just Be A Best Friend

After a few hours, doctors who deal with Sungmin came out of the emergency room.
"Noona ...." he said
Leeteuk and Siwon was immediately approached the doctor who called Kin Jongwoon or Yesung.
"How is she, Yesung?" Leeteuk asked anxiously and almost cried again.
"
Where is Kangin hyung?" asked Yesung
"He was heading here ... Yesung, you hasn't answered my question. How is the current condition of my daughter?" Leeteuk asked impatiently

"I have to wait Kangin hyung to discuss this, please be patient Noona......" Yesung said.
"How can I wait??? My daughter is in and I don't know her circumstances! Tell me how so I can be patient !!!!!" Leeteuk snapped
"Umma, please obey what Yesung ahjussi said. We will wait until Appa and Hyukkie come,okay ....." Siwon said while trying to try to calm her.

A few minutes later ......


"Teukki ....."
Leeteuk was looking towards the sound source that called her. Once she knew that the call was from Kangin, she ran toward her husband and buried her face in his chest.
"Kangin, Sungmin ..... I-I-I don't know what's wrong with her, s-s-she suddenly fainted .... I'm afraid, I'm so scared Kangin......" Leeteuk said haltingly as she cried
Kangin patted her back slowly. He is also trying hard to still look strong and tough in front of his family even though he was as scared as Leeteuk.

"Hyung...." called Yesung.
Kangin walked up to Yesung, still hugging Leeteuk.
"How is Sungmin?" Said Kangin
"Let's talk about this in my office alone, hyung...." Yesung  said.
Kangin nodded and turned to Siwon, "You wait here with Hyukkie ... Keep your little sister"
"Ne, Appa ..."

~~~~~~~~~~~


In the Yesung's workspace ,
"Yesung, please tell how about her condition????" Kangin said.
"Hyung, I do not know how to say this to you ...." replied Yesung.
"Yesung, please don't make us worried more .... Quickly, tell the truth" answered Leeteuk
Yesung sighed deeply, "The disease that she suffered is back, I also don't know why .... I think the disease had disappeared three years ago, her conditions are very good at that. But now the disease attacked her again ..... . I really apologize to both of you "

"ANDWEEE !!!!! You're lying, right??? You're just kidding, Yesung.... Kangin, all the which he said is not true, right? Our little daughter is fine. She should be fine. SHE MUST PERFECTLY FINE !!!!!!"

"Teuk,please calm down....I don't want to look you at this condition and Sungmin will be alright,okay....She survived three years ago, she will survive again now, right Yesung?" asked Kangin.

But, Yesung just stare at him blankly. He doesn't really know what must he said about his niece. He want to say to both of them that Sungmin will be okay, but he doesn't sure about this.

"I don't have anything to said to both of you. I'm sorry, but I must make some physcal test to make sure her condition. But, now I really don't have some words that can make both of you relaxed" Yesung said weakly....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the Cho's residence,

Kyuhyun's POV

I was very upset today. I was forced by umma to accompany Sungmin to go shopping for our engagement needs. In fact, I plan to meet with Mimi this afternoon. When we are in the shopping center, I let her carry all the goods we buy. I walked with quick step left her behind.

Then, she told me to take a break because she was very tired. I stopped and turned around. I saw her run out of breath. Actually I feel very sorry for her, but it's impossible if suddenly I'm kindly to her again. I felt very angry with her becauses he does not try to stop our arranged marriage plans.
I say the words that hurt enough that I addressed to her. I can see that she want to cry. I can see that she trying hard to hold back her tears fell. I feel that if I saw her cry, my defenses will collapse. So, I immediately went away.

When I dropped her in front of her house, I didn't say goodbye to hier. I immediately race to my house and avoid her gaze. I could feel that she was still staring at me until I actually went into my house. I quickly entered my room and lay down on my bed. I feel very tired. Tired because of this engagement plan, tired because I had secretly established relationship with Mimi, tired from my anger at Sungmin and also tired because I constantly avoid her And slowly, I fell asleep.

I woke up when I heard a voice crying loud enough outside my room. When I emerged from my room, I saw umma and appa sitting in the living room and umma is crying out loud. And I heard appa said.....
 

"Chullie, please don't cry anymore..... You can't like this. She needs you, you must be strong for her ".

"But,how Hannie????I can't be strong for her.  I don't want to see she die. Not like this, not in this way. I love her so much. I considered she as my child. I can't let her die" replied umma

And Appa fell silent to hear this. I also felt very surprised. Who do they mean? Who will die??Why umma crying like that?? I really have no idea about this.