Chapter One

Figment of You and Me
Please log in to read the full chapter

A/N: I would be only having Seohyun's (first person) POV starting from this chapter. Thank you for reading! 😄

------

 

Chapter One

 

"Eunnie, what's wrong?" Yeri placed her ballpen down indicating that she is distracted to me right now. We were staying at the living room waiting for the food delivery since I am tired to cook for something and Yeri came home late from her work.

"Nothing," I muttered. My eyes are still focused on my laptop screen. I have been staring at google for more than ten minutes or so trying to figure out the best question to type. I am still bothered yet at the same time frustrated that I can't figure out what happened this morning and even during my break.

"Is it possible to meet a guy twice?" I murmured typing the whole thing but I pressed the back space immediately. Of course, I can meet someone twice! What kind of question is that? I muttered inside my mind thinking of the best question to fired on google. My mind revolves on three things: the mirror, the girl who looks mad at me, the guy I saw in the mirror. 

Is the girl in red going to kill me? Well, looks can't kill but I think she has the skills of killing one by looking at me. Is my grandmother's mirror a fortune telling thing? I wondered, the girl in the mirror just look exactly like me. It was like a rebel version of me or maybe my other version if my grandmother didn't came to my life. I met the guy in the mirror twice who noted about a girl coming.

It would have been nice if said something better than his two noted words. His note indicates a thousand things, he should have added a filler because I really hate riddles and such.

"Spill it out." Yeri snatched my laptop away from me leaving me surprised for a second followed by a glare. I didn't say anything to her as she looked at the history of my browser,

"Is it possible to see a guy in the mirror? What does it mean if I saw a guy twice?" Yeri read all the questions I googled. Everytime she finished reading one ridiculous question, she would be looking at me with different weird faces. I know, I am being funny right now. If she even knows what is running inside my mind, I would be glad receiving a pinch or what from my sister.

"Are you finally falling in love?" She queried.

"Bwoh?" My eyes widen at the second I heard the question and I throw the pillow at her. "What made you think I am?" I blinked at her a couple of times. I didn't expect her to ask that particular question.

"Eunnie, are you really twenty-three years old?" Yeri blinked at me. "You should really watch dramas eunnie. Usually, in a drama similar to our life, you should have met someone that would change your world!" Yeri clasped her hands and muttering all the first scenes how the two leading actors met. 

"I am still young, Yeri." I just replied the most sensible thing and at the same time letting the topic go. When Yeri goes all fangirling about the dramas she watched, she can spend the whole evening talking about it while trying to connect it to my life. "Love can wait." 

"But I want a big brother, eunnie!" Yeri pouted. She picked her pen up drawing something in the air that I can't even understand. "I just want my dream I had last night do come true. Should I look for someone for you?"

"Still remember Suho oppa? Should I set a date for a both of you?" She said turning her sudden sad voice to a higher energetic tone. "How about Sungjae Oppa? Or Woohyun Oppa?" 

Yeri didn't shut for the next couple of minutes suggesting more than a dozen of names she wanted to set up for me. "How about the nurse who had a crush on you? What is his name again?" 

"Henry," I answered taking the laptop away but I heard the doorbell ring. I open the door and I saw it was the food delivery that we have been waiting for. I paid for the exact amount and the guy left.

"Eunnie, what about the guy I met this morning? I think he lives in our neighborhood. I am hoping to see him tomorrow." Yeri giggled. "He is handsome!"

"Tomorrow?" I raised my eyebrow at her as I placed the food delivery at the table in our living room.

Yeri was grinning at me like an idiot while rubbing her chopsticks. "Neh," she snapped her chopsticks into two. "I heard him saying something to be at the bridge again tomorrow morning."

My eyes almost went out of my sockets at the thought of my sister listening to a stranger's conversation. "Yeri-ah, did you just gossip at

Please log in to read the full chapter