The Perfection [완벽함]

Black Pearl [Original Ver.]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BGM: Boyfriend- Janus [here]

“Holy !” Leo yelled as he dodged a vampire that tried to grab his neck.

Hanseul swerved a right to avoid the vampires that were aiming for her.

The boys were definitely caught off guard, but in no time, they had morphed into their wolf forms with their teeth bared at the attackers. 

*Ew, I think they just fed recently.* Baekyun said through their telepathy link after the blood was gushing out of a vampire he slashed with his claws.

The vampires kept on coming, and coming. No matter how many they burned, froze, drowned, electrocuted or blew away, there seemed to be hundreds coming at them.

Hanseul ducked as a vampire tried to punch her. She then quickly had to block a kick from another vampire with her elbow. She was at a serious disadvantage because she was the only one who didn’t have an offensive power and she couldn’t phase without putting her identity at risk. Plus, kicking and punching vampires didn’t work very well because their skin was very hard, so she kept on dodging their attacks with her speed.

Kris sensed that Hanseul was in a bit of a pinch and was about to help her until he saw the sun rise above the dark horizon.

*Do you guys see that?* Kris asked.

*A little too busy for sightseeing, hyung, focus!* Kai replied.

Suddenly, all the vampires fell down, as if an invisible force had struck against them.

*What just happened?* Xiumin asked.

“I did promise to come to your help, had I not?” a familiar voice rang in Kris’ head.

Kris phased back into his human form. “Do you guys not see it? Razelle is right there!” He pointed frantically at the ground.

Hanseul nodded. “I see him.”

Everyone else besides Kris and Hanseul shook their heads, but a blinding light formed, causing everyone to shield their eyes. When everyone opened their eyes, they could see that same dragon from the full moon festival perched on the ground.

“So, dragon brother, since you were able spot me in the sky, what is your wish?” Razelle asked.

Everyone but Hanseul and Kris looked confused.

“Uhm, Kris, what is the dragon saying?” Suho asked.

Kris frowned. “He’s speaking Korean, can’t you guys understand it?”

“Uh, no… All we heard were a whole bunch of dragon screeches.” Sehun interjected.

The dragon chuckled. “Hello, Miss Black Pearl wielder. Would you mind helping me out so these wolves can understand me?”

“Uhm, how could I be of help to you, and I can see why Kris can understand you’re saying, but how come I can understand what you’re saying?” Hanseul rambled nervously out loud.

“You’re the black pearl wielder. You can speak any magical language and probably much more. If you would just put your hand out in the air that would be of help.” Razelle responded.

Hanseul cautiously put her hand up in the air. The dragon touched her hand with the tip of one of his claws.

“What was that for?” Lay wondered out loud.

“Well, I could properly communicate with you, of course.” Razelle responded.

Everyone else’s eyes widened as they realized they understood what the dragon was saying.

“Are you speaking Korean right now?” Luhan asked.

“No, I am speaking in my own language, but I extended the Black Pearl wielder’s Speechsay ability to all of you.” Razelle responded.

Hanseul looked astonished. “Speechsay is when one person speaks one language, the other understands it as if it were their own language, isn’t it? Automatic translation.”

“Right, Miss Wielder, I just extended that ability of yours to your mates. It’s pretty easy because your mental links are very strong.” Razelle responded. “And of course, the dragon brother has this ability with us as well.”

“If we spot you in the sky, are we really entitled to one wish?” Kris asked.

Razelle chuckled. “No, that’s just rubbish mythology. I don’t actually guard the sun when it rises, although I do like to rise with it as a hobby, but only few have the ability to see me in the skies.” Razelle responded thoughtfully. “But I do imagine you sought me out for our fragment of the black pearl?” Razelle asked.

“Yes, that would be very helpful.” Hanseul nodded.

“Very well, it is rightfully yours, and although we have guarded our fragment of the pearl for centuries, I will do my best to help you recover it.” Razelle replied.

“Where do you guys keep the black pearl fragment?” Chen asked.

“It has been a while since I have taken passengers, but all fourteen of you will have to climb on my back. It is guarded in our society.” Razelle responded.

“I thought dragons were… extinct?” Tao asked carefully.

“Well I am standing in front of you, am I not?” Razelle chuckled. “Most societies who were assigned to guard a black pearl fragment feigned their extinction because of constant demon attacks for the fragment eons ago.”

“Alright, well let’s get going, I guess.” Suho said as he looked up at the dragon.

Razelle soared into the skies after all fourteen of them were sitting on his back and led them past the mountains behind a huge waterfall into a huge civilization beneath the chasms of a canyon.

There were people everywhere.

“It’s hard to build a whole society when our true forms are this big, so we all each live separately in different caves in our true forms, but when we visit the capital, we stay in our avatar forms.” Razelle explained as everyone dismounted off of his back.

Razelle himself then turned into a middle aged Latino man with dark brown hair.

“But won’t you guys turn into wizards if you stay in your human forms?” Chanyeol asked.

Razelle shook his head as he led them past the main plaza. “No, not unless we stay in our human forms for more than twenty years. Besides, nowadays since the wizards’ magic has advanced, if you swear a magical oath with the wizard society, one does not have to wait twenty years.”  

“So technically speaking, could there be dragons in their avatar forms walking around in the exo capital?” Sehun asked out loud.

Razelle nodded. “Most magical creatures have avatar forms and can disclose their true forms well, things are not always as they seem, princes.”

They arrived at a huge magnificent and grand palace.

“We must speak to the head chancellor first.” Razelle said as he led them into the hallway.

At the end of the hallway, there was a huge throne, and a dragon that had coiled itself around it.

“My lord, it is I, Razelle, with the Black Pearl wielder, the dragon brother, and the rest of the exo princes.”

The dragon had morphed into a man and was sitting on his throne.

“Why are they here?” The man asked sharply. “You know that outsiders are not allowed to see the city and live, Razelle.”

“But my lord, the war is heightening, and we must surr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter