Hello, handsome.

Love Doesn't Require A Sound

“Saturday morning, and you’re still making me get up early to help you… with a DATE?” Luhan shook from laughter, hardly managing to sign the words to a distraught Minseok.

“I don’t know what to wear, and I figured since you always look so good when you go out with Sehun, you could help me.” The older pouted slipping on the clothes Luhan threw on his bed. They were simple but also perfectly showed off all the right curves and muscle. “Are you sure this is okay? I mean aren’t these jeans a little tight?”

“They’re called skinny jeans, they’re supposed to be tight. And I doubt he’s going to able to take his eyes off you. They seriously show off your ,” the younger giggled, patting at the boy’s backside. “And the jacket over a tank? Classic.”

“Okay I get it, but what if he doesn’t like this sort of thing?”

“He’s a guy, of course he’d like it. And if he doesn’t Sehun and I will be willing to eat you up again,” Luhan winked at the blushing elder, and turned to sit beside Sehun.

“Honestly he’d have to be blind not to think you’re hot,” Sehun moved over to make room on the couch for his boyfriend, not taking his eyes from Minseok’s pants. “Even that straight guy Kris said you were cute.”

“He also thought I was a girl. And I’m not doing that with you guys again. One time thing.”

“Minseokieee….” Luhan whined, pulling the elder into his lap. “You know you liked it, and if you want Baekhyun could even join in.”

“We were drunk Luhan!”

“I wasn’t.” Sehun smirked patting the elder on the leg.

“Whatever that may be, it’s been months already, can you guys just let me live already?!” the elder threw his hands into the air, cuddling closer to Luhan.

“Minnie, we were just picking on you. We are both rooting for you,” Luhan signed to the older after calming the elder down. “Though if you two want to have a little fun, we are always free.”

Ding, Dong

“Here’s your prince now,” Luhan guided Minseok to the door, knowing the elder didn’t hear the bell. He really needed to set up a light system that would go off whenever someone rang the door.

Minseok ran down the short hall towards the front door, straightening his shirt in the mirror. Letting out a long sigh, he opened the door to reveal a smiling Baekhyun. He was wearing a tight white sweater, a pair of black skinny jeans, and leather boots, and in his left hand he held a small bouquet of pink roses.  

“Morning beautiful,” Baekhyun blushed, taking in the beauty that was Minseok and those sinfully tight pants. “You look nice.”

“Thank you. You look really good too.”

They stood in silence for a moment, taking each other in. Smiling widely, Baekhyun the flowers into Minseok’s tiny hands.

“I picked these up for you. The color kinda reminded me of your cheeks from the other day, so I bought them. I hope you like them.”

“I love them.” Minseok stood aside to let the younger boy in while he went to put the flowers in a vase.

“Well hello there handsome,” Sehun whistled from the couch.

“Minseokie, the offer is still very much available.” Luhan giggled skipping towards his boyfriend, holding a bowl of popcorn. They were having a really long Mean Girls and romantic comedy movie marathon while Minseok was out.

“What offer?” Baekhyun questioned, shying away from the erts eyeing him from the other side of the room.

“Long story short, Luhan and I got drunk, like plastered drunk. We all had , and now they want you to join in on it all. It’s been months and they still won’t let it go. Feel free to hit them for ual harassment.” Minseok blurted out, almost too fast for Baekhyun to catch it all.

“You live with a ert too?” Baekhyun doubled over. “I thought I was the only one. Back when I was still rooming with Chanyeol, he and Jongin decided they wanted to have some fun. Just say I am traumatized.”

“Whoa, Kai had a with you and Channie?!” Sehun shot up, actually paying attention for once. “So did he like do you?”

“Uhhhh, they both did. At the same time,” Baekhyun turned to face Minseok directly. “Can we leave? I’m not wanting to give him details.”

“Please,” the elder grabbed his hand and they ran out, leaving Minseok’s roommates to their movie.

“So you’re traumatized?” Minseok began once they were in Baekhyun’s car.

“Yeah, I’m not a bottom, and we were all pretty drunk. Since I’m the smallest, they elected me to take it all.” Baekhyun shuddered at the memory.

“I get it. Those two kind of sandwiched me. Though I’ve always been a bottom, it was still uncomfortable the next day..” He drifted off, staring at Baekhyun’s concentrated face as he drove.

“Well, let’s just put it behind us. Today I’m just going to make you have so much fun, you’ll fall madly in love with me.” Baekhyun joked lightly, parking in front of the local ice cream shop.

“You’re buying me ice cream. I’m halfway there already.”

 

The sun was beginning to set over the campus. They were walking towards Baekhyun’s apartment, hand in hand, glancing at the other occasionally. It was near the end of their date and Baekhyun had decided to invite the elder for tea.

Minseok knew Jongdae lived with him, but honestly hoped they were going to be alone. After spending the entire day with the singer, he really didn’t want to leave him.

“Hey Baek,” Minseok started slowly.

“Haha, that’s the first time you’ve called me that.” Baekhyun pulled him closer, turning down the hall towards his door. “What’s up? Do you want to go home?”

“Not at all!” Minseok shook his head quickly at Baekhyun, smiling lightly. “Actually I want to spend more time with you.”

“Really?” Baekhyun broke out in glee, looking like a puppy who was just given his favorite treat.

Finally making it to the apartment, they made their way in and settled in the living room.

“Seems like Jongdae is staying with Yixing,” the youngest signed, disappearing into his kitchen. Moments later he came out, holding two cups and a couple bars of chocolate. “Hope you like hot chocolate, Yixing drank all the tea.”

“I love it, but I’m sure this may be a bit too much chocolate,” the elder giggled, taking his cup and chocolate bar.

“Nonsense, while you drink the cocoa, you munch on the bar. Snack and a drink, and you get a ton of chocolate. It’s like Christmas.” Baekhyun melted into his own cup, cuddling close to Minseok.

It was warm. A bit too warm. Minseok slid his jacket off, and scooted closer to snuggle into Baekhyun’s side.

“Hey cutie, you can’t see me talking to you if you get too close,” Baekhyun glanced down to see Minseok’s bare arms. Matched with the tight outline from the older boy’s skin tight pants, was just a bit too much for Baekhyun to handle. “Um, Minseok… you look really y right now. I really want to kiss you, but I don’t want to do anything until you love me back.”

“Oh sorry, it just got kinda hot in my jack-. Wait, what?” Minseok backed up to see what Baekhyun was saying more clearly. “Do you love me?”

“Crap, did you actually see that part?” Baekhyun sighed. “Yes, but don’t worry. I’m going to treat you with the respect you deserve. I won’t touch you until you love me back.”

“But what if I want you to touch me?” Minseok crawled closer towards a red Baekhyun.

“Babe, are you saying..?”

“I love you too Baek.” Minseok closed the distance between the two, locking their lips together into a passionate kiss. “It took me a bit to realize it, but I love you too.”

“Minseok.”

 

 

Hey guys! I'm really sorry it took me so long to update. And i'm sorry it it . I've been in the hospital for almost a month and finally got let out. I'm feeling a lot better though. Thank you for reading and staying with me for so long. I love you guys!

In other news, Minseok's hair.

tumblr_nuqpwt69ZC1s9gyldo1_500.gif

I used this for inspiration.

I mean guys I can't.

tumblr_nv31r75a5m1rt6zkmo1_540.jpg