Chapter 7

Butterfly Traces

Chapter 7

 

Time fly pass and today marks the 3rd year of your relationship with Namjoon. Like always, even if it’s a special day, you and him still busy. But no matter what, a special day has to be celebrated. It’s really sweet that Namjoon never forgets this day and he always has something planned for you. This time it’s really a guessing game for you. He didn’t tell you where he is brining you, what are you going to do, nothing. All he told you is to dress nicely and he will pick you up 9pm.

Knowing that you will need more time to dress up today, you stop your work earlier to get ready for later. Picking out the dress that he bought for you, you carefully select other items and make sure that everything fits well with your look. Since it’s a special day, you paid more attention to your hair and makeup. Namjoon arrives and he picked you up at the front of your house. Even with the GPS right in front of him and telling him the navigation, you still can’t figure out where you are going tonight. The closer you get to the place, the more you start to realise. The place is really familiar.

 

You: “Oh…. Wait a minute. Are we going to Han River?”

Namjoon: “So you figure it out than. That’s right I’m bringing you there. I know that you like that place and ever since you came back, you were so busy that you didn’t even have time to visit that place again.”

 

He parked the car and the moment you got out of the car, different feelings hit you. You remembered all the times that you visited that place. Good ones. Bad ones. Sad ones?

 

Namjoon: “How is it? Now that you are here, how do you feel?”

You: “I love it. It’s really been a long time. I miss this place.”

Namjoon: “Ah… Do you remember that corner? You were crying there and I was hugging you… I just thought of it. Hahahaha”

You: “Can you not…..”(Hitting him)

Namjoon: “Alright. I won’t. Hm….Let’s go for a walk.”

You: “It’s been really a long time since I walk here. Oh that platform thing was not here when I last visited this place.”

Namjoon: “Let’s go up there.”

 

(When up the platform)

 

You: “Woah…. The river really looks different up here!”

Namjoon: “Yup it does look different. It’s a little chilly now. I’m also thirsty. I’ll go and buy hot packs and drinks. What do you want?”

You: “Um…. Mocha!”

Namjoon: “Alright I’ll be fast. Just wait right here.”

 

You gaze through the view as you waited for him. Than someone came towards you. It’s definitely not Namjoon. He looks younger than you, more like a student.

 

Young Man: “Excuse me… are you miss Rossha?”

You: “Yes….”

Young Man: (Pass you a letter and run off)

You: “Wait! What is this? Fan letter? Hahahaha…”(Opening the letter)

[Letter]

Dear Rossha,

These years knowing you was really an adventure for me. I still remember the first time we meet. The smile you had holding onto the books in your hand was just the perfect pictorial. You never imagine how nervous I was to approach you. Every time when I listen to miss right, I always wonder when I will ever meet my MISS RIGHT. But now I know, my MISS RIGHT is the person who is reading this letter.

To my MISS RIGHT, Happy 3rd anniversary.

From: Your love Kim Namjoon.

 

With all the shyness, you covered your face with the letter. Just than the light surrounding the platform went on and your favourite song, butterfly played. Standing there in disbelief, the next thing you know Namjoon was walking to you. He stop right in front of you and held your hand.

 

Namjoon: “Rossha… ever since the first time we meet face to face, I couldn’t help myself but drown. The adventure we went through together. Those hard times and good times… now looking at you, I never want to let you go…. I want to stay with you forever… and so….

 (He got on his knees)

Namjoon: “Hyun Rossha sshi….. Will You Marry Me?”

You: (In shock, covering your mouth, tears running down) “Um… (taking a deep breath, look at him) Yes!”

(He stood up and hug you tightly)

Namjoon: “Rossha ya….. Thank you… I really love you.”

 

 

You just closed your eyes and cherish that moment. But at that romantic moment, a shout surprised you.

 

Jimin & V: “Congratulations!” (pop a popper)

Jimin: “I guess now she is our sister-in-law than?”

V: “Yeah… she is..”

Jimin: “Ok…ok… Hyung why don’t you guys take a photo together. (Takes the picture and took a selca with everyone) Ah…. The picture turns out nice. Hyung, we will go home first… see you later. Sister-in-law… Good bye. Ya…V! Faster!”

V: “I know…. Bye !”

 

You and Namjoon spent time together, holding hands walking along the river. After a while he send you home. At the door, he gave you a kiss and leave. The moment you close the door, you shouted.

 

You: “I’m engaged! I’m engaged!.... omg… Ok calm down… Relax… No I can’t … I’m engaged!”