1: Spark

We've been swapped!

Third person POV*

The bus stopped infront of the venue. It was yet another day of their promotions to perform for their comeback, Violeta. The girls were all giggling and excited to dance and sing again infront of their fans and audience. 

Well, everyone but Chaewon.

Even though it was evident in their faces that they were tired, the group never gave in to give up and kept going to for the fans. It was a trait that they learned and kept from the Produce program, they learned to be vigilant and strong. Its just that Chaewon felt a little too tired today, after their late night practice she got sick in the morning, and suffered a minor cold. She could still dance, but her vocals were a little bit off today but after her member's encouragement, and faith to herself and her ability, she didnt call a sick day and joined the others to the music show. But still, she still felt horrible.

They got out of the bus, and sticked together with their favorite "buddies", such as Yuri with Yena, Yujin with Minjoo, Eunbi with Nako, Chaeyon with Sakura, Wonyoung and Hyewon and Hitomi came running to Chaewon to wrap her arms around her and tugged her in to the building to enter their respective waiting rooms. Hitomi's small but cute gesture made Chaewon's lips curve into a smile and made her feel a little bit better despite the sickness and the even more cold winds outside today. They got inside the waiting rooms, where the stylists and makeup artists immediately called the idols based on how they were assigned on a list. Chaewon was still far back so she sat down and tried to take care of herself. She kept sniffing and sneezed once or twice. While she looked down to clean her nose with a a single piece of tissue, someone walked infront of her with a box of tissues and cold medicine that made her look up. 

"Here, hope you get better. Atleast, until we finish the performance" It was Eunbi, who took the said items that she requested from a manager, that giggled after what she just said. Chaewon nodded with a smile and said "Thank you, unnie" as she took the box and grab another piece to wipe herself, then immediately took the pills and downed it with her water bottle. She felt a little bit better, considering the medicine and Eunbi's affection for her. Eunbi was called in for her turn and Chaewon was called next. After some minutes, she was ready to be infront of her fans, wearing a white see-through polo over a white sleeveless shirt with a pink skirt under a see-through pink lace. While the members were all playing, teasing while some were more professional and rehearsed by themselves, a manager went inside and called them on stage, as the group before them has done performing, as even from inside the waiting room you could hear the loud screams from the audience. It was mostly girls, so Chaewon thought it might be a boy group. They got into their respective positions in a line, and went outside the room to the stage. As they got out for a final check, they all had a view of the group before them. It was Stray Kids, a new but a fairly popular boy group from JYP. "Look, Stray Kids", Yena nudged Chaewon as the other members heard Yena's teasing and started to also. Chaewon waved them off in embarassment, but the pink blush in her face was evident despite the blush-on the makeup artist put on her. 

Chaewon, like any other idol, never had feelings for other idols. If you were placed in an area where you always see beautiful women and handsome men, you wouldnt get inlove too fast too since it feels like the same old day again, to be surrounded by such people, though it is an honor to be a part of them. But this one idol had her heart beating. An idol know to look like her, a boy version of her and vice versa to the other person's side. Chaewon wasnt exactly inlove, she just thought the guy looked cute, and felt butterflies whenever she saw him even from a distance. There was this guy named Felix from Stray Kids, who was a pure korean born in Australia. He went to Korea to pursur his dream of becoming an idol (Dont ask Chaewon how she knew, she just knows ok?) She feels great whenever she sees him around, and even feels better to be promoting the same time with Felix. But like she said, she's not inlove! Maybe its just a little crush... maybe...

They got in line parallel to them, but moving forward to the stage while Stray Kids were going back to their waiting room. When they finally got themselves in front of eachother, they bowed as they pass eachother. Chaewon felt shy, not because there were boys in front of her, but because eventually she had to bow and greet Felix too. When the time came, she held in her breath as did so. But then, she felt a shock through her fingers when they shook eachother's hands. Felix also felt this and went back a couple of steps in surprise. Chaewon also felt it and jumped in surprise, her high heels wiggle a bit, that caused her posture to shake, but Yuri and Chaeyon beside her managed to catch her on time to find her balance. They look at eachother in confusion, but Felix was the first to bow again and apologize for the incident. Chaewon followed, but felt even more embarassed so she apologized quickly and went behind Chaeyon to hide her reddening face. Felix was still astonished while Bang Chan and Woojin asked him if he was fine. He waved it off with a smile, and told went on their way. I*ZONE was still dumbfounded but when the stagehand called their name once again, they immediately woke up to reality and rushed to the stage. Chaewon shook herself and told herself to focus, as they went to positions while the crowd was screaming for them, and so they began to do what they love.

*Felix's pov*

We just finished performing and waved our goodbyes to our fans. We quickly went down the stage. I*ZONE was there. We bowed to them and shook hands as sign of encouragement. Im getting closer to Chaewon. Why do I know her? Fans of Izone and our Stays, says we look alike and im not against it. Seeing a pretty girl that look like me is just unbelievable. As I get closer, I somehow became nervous. 

This is it. I shook hands with her felt, but then i felt a painful spark. I stepped back and looked at my hands then at her. We both look at eachother, confused. I quickly bowed and apologized. "Yo Felix you okay?" Bangchan asked. "Yea..yeah im fine. Just tired.." I said and blinked a few times. "Hmm. You should rest" Woojin said. "Your feet must have hurt from what happened earlier" Bangchan teased me and wiggled his eyebrows. I tripped and fall earlier and it was  embarassing. The way I fell was weird and funny, making my members stop from dancing and laugh instead. I chuckled out of embarassment. 

*at the dorm*
I went to the sofa and lied down. M Countdown was our last schedule. "Lets rest Everyone! We will have an early schedule tomorrow" Woojin said. I put my feet on the top of the coffee table. It kinda hurts. "Here. Hope it helps" Bangchan handed me an ice bag as I.N sat beside me. I put the ice bag on the part where it hurts and left it there. I leaned on the sofa and released a deep sigh. "What happened to you earlier hyung? " I.N asked. "I tripped over Mingo Hyung's feet" I replied not looking at Him. "No I mean with Izone" He said. I looked at him. "The one with Chaewon? I dont know. I felt a spark." I said. On my other side, A Bangchan slapped me making me flinch. "Earth is making a connection Mate!" He said in English. I chuckled. I sat up and took the ice bag. I left in the sink inside the comfort room and left it. "Its getting late, lets go to bed and sleep" I told them and they agreed. "But you should have left the ice bag on the fridge" Bangchan said. "Then it will smell! It was recently on Felix Hyung's foot" I.N teased. "My foot doesnt smell!" I whined. "Really?" Bangchan asked, being on I.N's side. I groaned. We all laughed and soon went to our rooms and slept.

*Chaewon's Pov* 

The incident was still vivid to me, and I couldnt help but cringe and squeeze my pillow out of embarassment. I buried my face on my pillow and whined while waving my arms and legs like a child who didnt get what he wanted. Yena looked down from the bunk bed above and yelled at me, "Yah! Stop moving, I might fall and kill you from up here!" Yuri, who was beside her giggled and looked at her "bestfriend" with loving eyes. "Im sorry, I just cant believe what happened. I cant stop feeling embarassed!" I whined to Yena while pouting with sad puppy eyes. Yena rolled her eyes and said, "Get over it, it was an accident" and went back to flirt with her "best friend". 

"Its not because its an accident," Hyewon commented while playing something on her switch, which had my attention and the two above. "Its because it happened to Felix, that Stray Kids member" she finished her sentence with a smile, that made the two giggled and started teasing me with singing "Chaewon, Felix sitting on a tree..." and yep, you probably know the rest. I took another pillow beside me and threw it at them. They managed to dodge it, so I stood  up and tried to grab them. They went to the farthest back of the bed, but I managed to get ahold of Yena's pajamas and pulled her to me. She called for Yuri gor help but Yuri was cracking up and decided to watch us quarrel. Then, someone came into our room. "Jo Yul's, go to sleep. Hyewon, go brush your teeth first" Eunbi ordered us and we did so without question. Hyewon went down to fix herself, while Eunbi laid down beside Wonyoung who was already sleeping. I closed my eyes, and tried the best I could to sleep. Then, everything was black.