3: New rules

We've been swapped!

*Chaewon's pov* 

"Help"

I hope Eunbi unnie sees this! "Woi Felix! Its your turn now" Jisung came back, looking good. This people are good looking. I blushed a bit in the sight of him. "Are you blushing? Dang do I look that gorgeous? Thank you! Hope Changbin will not know this! Especially Chan Hyung , you know how he loves Changlix so much" Jisung winked and left. Changbin? Anyways, I got up,with the phone on my and and sat at the chair. The makeup artist started to do make up on me. I sat there admiting the looks of Felix. I also realized his freckles. Never seen one before and his freckles were amazing. "Done" The makeup artist said. I bowed at her and went to take my clothes. I changed into it and also fixed my mic. I sat at the waiting room with my phone. "Hey Felix wanna come with me? Im going up the stage now." Minho said. "We're allowed?" I asked. "Yea!" "We..Never come up the stage before" Minho sighed. "We did this alot of time. Almost all the time with seun-" "I mean Us Izone.." Minho looked at me with an are-you-serious face. "Stop thinking about Chaewon! Lets just go!" He took my hand and dragged me all the way to the stage. His hands were soft. "Stays Annyeong!" He waved. What a nice fan service he have. I also waved at the fans. 

Soon they all entered. We went to our position and the music starts playing. The first part was okay, I practiced it but the remaining parts was not. I kept messing making Straykids tired of dancing. "C'mon Felix! What happened?!" I.N whined. Seungmin laughed at I.N whining. "Wheres the hyung there?" Woojin asked robably disciplining him. "Come here Felix" Bangchan signalled me to come close to him. He put hid arms around me and pulled me closer. "Get your head right. I dont know whats happening to you. You are one of the dancers you should get least mistakes. I've been observing you tell me whats wrong. Our mic is off dont worry." What a leader right there. "Look...Sunbae..Im Chaewon.." I said seriously. "You have been Crazy Felix. Just meet her to stop this" He patted my back before signalling the sound system to on our mic. "One last performance! Felix!" Bangchan warned me. I nodded and went to my position. After the performance we dont know if its already okay. I somehow got to dance and go with flow. We went back to the waiting room to get our selves fix up a little and have a small break. I looked at my phone..I mean Felix's phone and saw that i got a message. I got a reply. 

"Meet me at the Cafeteria at 4 Pm-Felix"

Why does he have my phone? Did we somehow...changed bodies? I sent him an okay emoji. I felt that i have to pee so I excused myself first. I went to the boys bathroom.     Okay.. I stood infront of the toilet. A man appeared in my side. "Oh Felix." He said. I bowed at him, then he took "it" out, so I quickly looked away . "Are you shy of your size?" He teased. "Uh..N-no! Sunbae!..sunbae..."I looked down. "Forgot my name? Aww Im BamBam..DOUBLE B!! WOOT WOOT!" He said and started to throw one of his hands on the air. I think I have an idea who this is. Hes from GOT7, the Thai member. Never knew he was this crazy, or maybe he was just comfortablr with me, this Felix. He talked about randon stuff I had no idea about then left the room. Yep,he really was weird. I still felt the need to piss so I took a deep breath and exhaled, as I slowly ped my pants and took the button out. I stretched out my underwear to see it again, like cleaning it during the shower wasnt lewd enough for me. Im just not ready for this! I held onto it and slowly took it out. Releasing it out his way felt sooo weird, I kind of shivered and my eyes wanted to roll back my eye sockets, but I somehow managed to do it, besides, it feels better to finally release it. But It was  still uncomfortable and I kept blushing as I watched this body, Felix's body, take a piss. Can this end already? Im still a minor ㅠㅠ.  When I was finally done, I quickly wore and zipped my pants and went back to the waiting room, feeling all hot and weird of the experience. Geez.

*after the shooting*

Its already 3:45 pm. I changed into my clothes earlier. I wore a mask to be safe from saesangs. "Where are you going?" Hyunjin appeared with a carton of orange juice. "I'm going to the Cafeteria" I told hum and smiled. "You never smiled at me before... can I come?" He asked. Its ny bad to bring one right? I mean Felix would like to see the members. "Sure why not?" "Thats so not you Lee Yong Bok" Yong bok? "Whos Yong bok" I asked him and he looked at me confused. "Thats you. After thinking so much about Chaewon you have became an Idiot!" He said and let out his tounge. Me, still confused. I shook my head snd took my bag. "We should go" I told him and he nodded as he took a sip of his orange juice. We went outside the building and started to walk towards the cafeteria since its not that far away.

*Felix Pov*

When we arrived, I didnt even know what was in my bag. I just took Chaewon's bag that she left hanging behind the door spike. One by one, we went out the bus and got in a line for the photoshoot. I was lost at first but Eunbi noona pointed us to out places. After that, we finally went inside to wear our designated outfits and had our makeup done. While I waited for the others, I rummaged through the bag and saw a couple of girly things and... well, napkins ofcourse. Thinking about what if the times happnes and I dont know how to handle my period sends shivers down my spine. And I definitely cant have Yena helping me again, not any of these girls can. While going through, I found her phone! But yes, ofcourse, it had a password. I tried to type her name but it didnt work. Then I typed in her birthday, but still nothing (Dont ask how I knew ok?). There was a hint that said "(name) + <3". I looked around and saw all these girls and thought it would be too hard to try all of them one by one and the phone could lock. So I became cheeky and tried to typed my named and add a heart. And wow, it opened. I must say, I couldnt hide my happiness and that made mr smile up to my ears. "This is the first time I saw you genuinely smile since yesterday," teased Chaeyon, on which I rolled my eyes playfully and giggled with her, despite her no knowing what I was happy about. But out of thr blue, she slapped my knee lightly, which caused my to look at her with annoyance, then said "Sit properly, you're sitting like a man", I was about to retort but I remembered that "Ohhh right Im not a guy" and noticed how I was sitting with mmlegs so far apart, not even minding that I was wearing a skirt. Somr members looked at me weirdly but the others, especially the maknaes laughed at me for acting so boyish lately (Because Im a boy, dammit).

Back to the phone, I scrolled around first and checked on some things. I stalked on her gallery, where mostly it was just pictures of her and the members, howr family and her home. Checking through the other albums, she had selcas that I dare say were just gorgeus. She really was. Then, I saw a partially hidden folder of pictues she probably tried to hide. I went in and saw some pictures of the members with funny faces, probably stolen shots that I found funny. She had a picture of her beach vacation wearing a one-piece bathing suit that I passed immediately as because I started to feel a blush up my cheeks. Then, I was there. A picute of me in her phone. I was both happy and sad. I was so happy to know that she may be my fan, or better she may have liked me at all! But I felt sad when I saw myself. I pouted mt lips while caressing the picture, how I miss my old body. I felt so bad for torturijg my body wirh bad foods and not taking care of myself more. Thinking that I went through enough privacy, I checked back on the other apps. Tjey were mostly a couple of games and apps you dont use. Then, I saw notification on Line and out of curiosity, opened it and checked it. It was a message sent this morning, but I haveny checked since I was so buey practicing and not being a failure to this group.

Its my number.

I immediately typed to reply, but I didnt know what to say. I hoped the person on the other end who was using MY number was her! And I also hoped she texted more than just a mere "help". Since our performances were coming up, I quickly texted "Meet me at the cafeteria at 4 pm - Felix". Oh  hope its her, and that we switched bodies. If we didnt, I hope my body is in safe hands. But well, I hope she is safe too, considering that I have control of her body now.  After the shooting, I was about to rush to the meeting place and see "me", when I was pulled by my member. Even though I was older, both me and this body, I cant help but feel envious on how drop dead gorgeus this girl was. "Unnie..."she spoke in such a sweet voice. I havent even replied when she continued, "can you join me to the cafeteria? Minjoo wants a sandwich" she spoke about herself in thirf perspn, which was totally cute. I thought the cafeteria! perfect, just the place I was about to go. "Sure here, take my arm" but she didnt. She slid down from my bicep to my hands and intertwined our fingers. I am a man whose heart is  beating so fast in a woman's body.

We walked while we spoke about our life and members, yet I still dont know her name. I thought I might sound weird if I asked her name and that she would stay away from me."I hope Chaeyeon because less scary when we practice, shes starting to scare me unnie"she pouted while giving me the cutest look ever. How is this girl so pretty and cute, where did her company find her? They are so lucky. She continued, "Can you tell her to not be so scary? Youre the same age", I couldnt say no to those puppy eyes, so I said "No problem". "Thank you for being there for me always unnie, you know I love you", she rested her head on my shoulder while clinging on my arm as we walked to the cafeteria. Okay, at this point Im just sweating and blushing so bad. "Are these Izone girls this clingy to eachother?", I thought to myself while she still gave me lots of loving while I was just there, her human pole to hug on and be overpowered by her looks. Thank the Gods, we have finally arrived. To break me from the sweet and cute torture, I said "Oh there it is look" I pointed at the cafeteria and ran onto it. She lets go and walks up inside gracefully. I ordered a sandwich so she can leave as soon as possible while I wait for my body to arrive. "You should go back, I need to stay", I told her, but she replied "Its okay unnie, Ill wait here with you". "Its fine, Im meeting someone", "Is it someone we know?" she asked, then a smile developed on her face and asked "is it Felix?" I was surprised to hear it come from her. Why would they think that Chaewon, the owner of this body, would want to meet Felix? I felt a blush up my cheek not because I was embarassed, but the idea of her wanting to meet me gives me butterflies in my stomach. "Its not that!" I defended, but she didnt care less,  "Its fine unnie, just text me when youre done. We'll be leaving soon anyways" She informed me with sass in her voice, and a smug look on her face "I know the way back, dont mind me. Just mind your date" she left without even letting me explain my side. I could only sigh deeply, as I sat on the seat lifeless on this empty cafeteria. When I looked up and see around me, I saw something familiar. Someone familiar. Oh my God.

*Chaewon's pov*

I arrived a the cafeteria at 4:05 pm. I should have been here at 3 if Hyunjin's stomach did not mulfunction._. He got a stomach ache and spent every minute of his life pooping plus groaning. What kind of juice did he drank? I went to their manager to get medicine and gave it to him. I decided to let him rest so I went to the cafeteria alone. 

I stood on the entrance kooking around to see if my Body is there. I saw a hand waving. I traved down where was that hand came from and It was my body! I ran towards it and hugged him..or her.. how should I call my body?"why..are you hugging me" Sh..he..asked. "Im sorry I just missed my body." I tod him and smiled. "I missed my body too." He,in my body, pulled me And hugged me. I blushed at his actions. This is so weird and awkward. I cleared my throat making him broke the hug. I sat across him. "How did we swapped?" I asked. "probably that spark that happened to us", "Thats it? Then, all this happened?" I asked worriedly. "Hey, dont ask me, Im a victim here too" He replied, I didnt argue back since I knew he was also flustered. "Anyways," he continued, "We need a set of rules, or something because we might destroy our career if we dont know what to do". I nodded as I remembered messing up the choreo to Miroh, "First, here", he handed me my phone, "Use this since its yours. I didnt look through anything. Though... I did find out your password. I have to say, Im flattered" He said, with a smug look on his face. I was embarassed and looked down, then I gave his phone back too. "We need to discuss a couple of things around the dorm, our career and whatnot. Also, with relatioships. I think Minjoo likes you" He grinned and nudged me slightly, "Hey, so much for your Changlix" I retorted, as I giggled infront of my body, getting angry at me. "Its not like that! Anyways, lets get this over with...", I felt pride to see myself looking good despite being embarassed. We discussed about our members, who is who, and what to do around them. Then we talked about our career. What we excel at, and the people we know in the entertainment industry. After a couple of minutes or so, we both receieved a call to tell our both groups are looking for us. "We should leave, just text me if anything happens" I told him as I stood up and tried to rush out. "Hey!" he called me, in such a girly manner, "Lets meet sometime, to report on what happened in our life. Ill text you when and where". I smiled as sign of approval, but I became flustered when I saw myself wink at myself. Wait what? I should leave before my heart jumps out of my chest. I arrived at the van, 10 minutes lates where I tried to give an excuse that they took but I still got scolded. What a day....