5:My wish

We've been swapped!

Sakura started, then everyone joined in. "YAH!" I shouted unconsiously, it seemed way too loud as they all fell silent, and realised I was serious. "Look... I know you just cant believe me. Its ridiculous. But I am telling the truth. So If I need to prove myself, then you have to make my wish happen. I need you to help me sneak in Felix tomorrow here" They all look at me, in shock of what I just said. "So... you want us to set you up with him?" for the last time Yena, I am not going on a date with him! I could only say this on my mind as I think I would be too angry right now. I waved her off, "Its not a date, but still. You have to. Please, do this for me", "Even if we did, how? How could you come get him unnie?" Yujin asked on which the other members nodded in agreement and looked at me expectantly. "I have a plan, and this plan must be done tomorrow. So, would you help me?" I gave a desperate look, and all was silent to my plea. Minju stood up which caught all our attention. "I believe you. You're not the same Chaewon I knew" the other members felt sorry of their actions. "I dont believe you, but as your leader, and close friend since our rookie days, Ill help you. A friend to another", Eunbi replied and it looks like one by one, they joined is because of the volunteers. I spent an hour or two explaining to them what would happen, and what we needed. After so, we agreed on the plan and decided to rest for tomorrow's secret mission by me. 

They were all sleeping, but I couldnt. Most of the time, Chaewon's clothes made me fall asleep as soon as possible. But tonight just wasnt it. I couldnt rest, so I stood up from the couch that I was sleeping on, and went to the kitchen for some ramyeon. It was 12:36, and there still some movies playing on a cable channel, so I decided to stay up late until I fall asleep. While munching on my food on the coffee table as I sit on  the carpet while watching a movie that I have no idea what the plot was since I wasnt able to watch the start, someone came up to me. I was startled to see Minjoo, "What are you doing here up late?" I asked her, but she gave back the question "How about you? you even cooked ramyeon." I signaled her to sit down while tapping on the carpet where I was sitting. She immediately hugged me and crooked her head on my neck while watching with me. See, this is why I decided to sleep on the couch. But I couldnt helpt it, she was a sweet and loving girl, you just couldnt resist her. I wouldnt, but not this way. Not wehn she thinks of me as someone else.

As we sit and watch on a comfortable silence, I tried to break it by going back to what recently happened. "Minjoo-ah", she looked up to gaze at my eyes with a small yet cute smile that could just melt me here and now, but I managed to get ahold of myself. "Did you... really believe me?" the other looked away slowly to change her gaze on the tv, then looked back at me. "Im not sure either" she replied and I was dumbfounded, then she continued "But one thing's for sure: you werent the usual you. Like, that morning, you just changed on a snapped of a finger" as she also snapped her right hand, moving her hand in motion accross my face, "But I still dont think less of you. I like you as you are, I always do." She snuggled with me again to think that she was satisfied enough with her answer. "Well, what was I like?" I gave another question, then she giggled while her head was on my neck, I felt her warm breathe on my skin which tickled me and made me laugh as well. "Are you just making an excuse to make me compliment you?", "No, I want to know what was Chaewon like",I looked down to her, "What was she like to you", "Well, you were sweet, caring, very neat and had a sweet voice. Yuri was a great singer, but I loved your voice the most". "So, am I not a good singer then?", she playfully nudged me then hugged me tighter. "Ofcourse you are, infact could you sing for me?" She gave me puppy eyes, that I couldnt resist, so I clear my throat teasingly, which she giggled at the sight of it, then I started singing Tell me you love me by Bol4, and my voice just echoed around the silent room during this late at night, complimented by the sound of the tv lowered in able to hear me better, and the passing cars outside the dorm.

"If you like or love me just yes yes yes,
      Then Im your girlfriend and your
   Boyfriend, tell me you love me..."

She seemed in awe as I finished the song. She clapped silently and I felt embarassed of the action. Oh, how could Chaewon turn her down? But, did she...?

"Minjoo", she perked up and snapped back from reality after hearing her name called. 

"Do you love me?"

"Ofcourse unnie, more than anyone here"

"I mean... not that kind of love"

"...Oh"

She fell silent, as her train of thought seemed to think of a way to say something in another way. I could visibly see in her eyes and movements that she was flustered. Plus the reddening cheeks her face had right now

"Please, dont hate me. I never told you because I dont want to lose you. I cant bear that"

"Yet you still told me"

"Do I have a choice? You asked me... You're the one whos making the choices here. I cant force you to love me..." 

Her expression began to fade and the mood went downhill quickly. I wanted to comfort her. I wanted her to feel loved, by Chaewon. But Im not her am I?

"I have my wish now..." She asked me, then she gulped, clearly trying to not cry. "Could... Could you atleast fake it?" she requested me in a desperate manner. I wanted to turn her down. Because it was just too absurd. But Im not the one in her position. Im not the one hurting right now, the one that just hopes that somewhere in this heart that she thought wadms Chaewon's, she would love her back. And Its devastating to see it all play out in front of me, Felix.

I held her hand, then I gently placed my other hand on her face to cup her cheeks. She was on the verge of crying, and I just couldnt let her be like that. But I cant help her in any other way, not in this body.

"Minjoo, you may not believe me now, but I will prove it to you. I... Im really not Chaewon. So I really cant love you the same way, as me. Youre so sweet and loving, and one of the most beautiful girl Ive ever seen. But me, the soul in this body, has my heart placed on somebody else. If its any ease...", I slowly moved my lips towards hers. "Just a bit of hope..."  she told me with her eyes closed, yet tears were flowing down the side of her eyes, and she was forcing a smile to make her seem look okay. Gently, I placed my lips on her. It wasnt a passionatr kiss, or a kiss of lust. It was just desperation, and hopelessness. There were no butterflies in our stomachs, no intimacy felt, nothing of any sort of romance. It was just... a kiss. We broke the kiss, then I hugged her tight, while she cried her eyes out and I felt her tears rolling down my back. After some minutes in that position, my eyelids felt heavy, and I was already sleeping.

I woke up, I was sitting on the carpet with a blanket over me and a pillow where I rested my head on, but no Minjoo in sight. The ramyeon bowl was gone, and the tv was off. I checked my phone, and it was 6:13. I woke early, but I think she woke up earlier and fixed up for me. As I remember her, my heart felt an ache of what happened last night. I hope we can sort it out with Chaewon, the REAL Chaewon. Anyways, I stood up and started to make myself breakfast. I still havr a mission to do, and Ill make sure they'll believe me this time.