sleepover.

enha uni high. [discontinued] READ LAST CHAPTER!
Please log in to read the full chapter

A few days later, the cousins along with Jangmi and Kana were casually helping Haeyoon decorate her family home for her parents' wedding anniversary being celebrated later tonight. Haeyoon instructed the six on how everything was supposed to be as she wanted it to be a very big surprise. They didn't mind, but the cousins found it odd that the color theme was more mint, purple, pink, and blue instead of something more elegant like gold and silver. Unknown to the quartet, but Kana and Jangmi on the other hand knew what was really going on.

The friends caught up with one another as they were treating it like another sleepover since today would be their last day hanging out before the cousins flew out tomorrow. They all discussed the latest news about Linna and Melanie and their relationships with Sunghoon and Jake. The trio find it hilarious as the duo didn't really tell them about the aftermath to give the pair a better image. They found Serena and Kierra's situations just as unexpected, but voiced their opinions of the matters of being highly possible to which the pair denied.

Haeyoon and Jangmi admitted that since their breakup with their exes, they've actually gone on group dates with the others. The cousins were surprised as they didn't expect that, but wished them a happy journey of moving on. Kana then confessed she's been wanting to do a group dating for a while now, but with life, school, and the dance team had never had time to even think about it. So, they all suggested either she go on one with Jangmi and Haeyoon or wait until the four come back for all seven to go on one together.

The conversations shifted to random topics after that as they grew closer to one another. Currently the group were jamming out to Korean Hip-Hop music with Thinking About You blasting throughout the whole house with Serena in conrol of the music and needed something that would help get them going, but to groove to at the same time. Unknown to the four, seven other figures had entered the house just as the song had changed to the remix of Summer Night.

"I thought you said no one would be home, Sunoo?"

The seven figures were none other than Sunoo and company. Sunoo glanced at his friends with a confused look while responding to Sunghoon although just barely having heard the words.

"Nobody should be home." Sunoo spoke loudly for his friends to hear clearly.

"It can't be Haeyoon because she doesn't listen to this kind of music or even this loud."

"So did your parents come back early?" Jay inquired, amused as Sunoo shrugged with a shake of his head.

"My parents don't listen to this type of music either."

His parents had went to their relatives for the summer, leaving the house open for Sunoo and Haeyoon to use freely.

"Maybe Haeyoon got into other music than normal since moving out with the others."

"It could be Jangmi." Jake reasoned as Jungwon shook his head.

"Nah. She doesn't like K-HipHop. She likes K-Pop more."

"Could be Kana then." Heeseung concluded as Riki nodded.

"Could be. She did say that she was hanging out all day with Haeyoon and Jangmi earlier today."

The group of friends walked further into the house and happened upon two females in the living room focusing on how to set up the streamers. Before the males could say something, they watched as the youngest of them quickly advanced towards the duo with a mischievous smile.

"Ahh!" Riki screamed in-between Kierra and Serena.

His yell was loud enough over the music to get an automatic reaction out of the two women as he slightly pressed a palm into their backs at the same time. The female pair flinched at the sudden noise while jerking away from being touched. They each slapped the laughing male upon discovering the person that was trying to mess with them as Riki deflected their attacks.

"You're such a brat." Kierra commented as she smack the younger male again.

"Why do you always have to mess with us?"

"Because it's fun." Riki responded with a laugh as he avoided the oncoming attacks.

"Dumb brat."

Serena paused the music so they could better hear one another and out of courtesy.

"Better watch you back kid." Serena said with a playful look as Riki chuckled.

"Yeah, right."

"What are you doing here anyway?" Kierra asked, still annoyed as she pushed the younger male away from her.

"Oh, I came with them."

Riki barely budged from the push as he pointed behind him while the female duo turned their attention to the other six, curious. They awkwardly greeted the males, not expecting Sunoo and the others to be here.

"Oh, hi."

"Hey, Haeyoon!" Kierra loudly called out for her friend.

"Your brother's home and he brought his friends, too!"

"Wait! What?!" Haeyoon's voiced asked loudly from some other room.

Melanie and Linna joined the other two a few seconds later. They also greeted the male group a bit awkwardly, not expecting to see them so soon since dinner a few days ago. Kana followed along while greeting the group of seven, happily.

"Oh, hey."

Greetings were exchanged as Haeyoon and Jangmi finally entered the living room.

"What did you say, Jin?" Haeyoon asked, not realizing her brother and his friends were present.

Haeyoon paused in mid-walk when she noticed her brother and the other six.

"What are you doing here?"

"To hang out."

Sunoo also stared at his sister curiously.

"What are you even doing here?"

"Planning your surprise party, but it's not happening now."

"Surprised party?" The quartet questioned as Linna spoke after.

"I thought it was your parents' wedding anniversary."

Sunoo responded instead of Haeyoon.

"That already happened back in March."

The four females cast Haeyoon with a firm look, expecting an answer. They looked over at Jangmi and Kana as both cast them with a sheepish look. Haeyoon sheepishly laughed before explaning.

"Yeah, you see, I wanted y'all to help me with Sunoo's birthday today before y'all left. It's not for my parents' wedding anniversary."

"Wow."

"Sorry, but I really do appreciate the help and I'll make it up to y'all with food and drinks for two weeks when y'all return."

"Okay. Deal."

The seven young men just cast one another with amused looks at the overall interaction of the seven females. Yet four of the seven young men were confused on where the quartet would be going, but kept it to themselves. As for the cousins, they figured that tonight could be left alone with all of them hanging out for the sleepover.

"Anyways," Jangmi focused her attention onto the males.

"Have you guys eaten yet?"

They all shook their heads.

"Perfect. Go get settled and we'll let y'all know when dinner is ready."

"Bu-"

Haeyoon interrupted Linna as she, Kana, and Jangmi swiveled around to ushered their friends towards the kitchen.

"It's fine, ladies. I got it all planned out. Now, let's get dinner ready."

"Thank you for the meal."

The group of fourteen sat around the table, eating the meal prepared by the young women. The conversations were small with more focused on eating than wanting to talk with food in front of them. Haeyoon couldn't stand the light talk and decided to engage everyone with one another in hopes for a brighter atmosphere.

"So," Haeyoon began, "What do you guys wanna do after this?"

She looked at the others in hopes of a few of them suggesting something to do. The quartet continued eating, not responding with the seven males doing the same thing. A few seconds passed before she, Jangmi, and Kana began suggesting things to get things moving along.

"Like a movie or a drama?"

"Maybe some video or board games?"

"Or we can take a stroll out in the garden?"

"What do you guys think?"

This got the seven males talking while the cousins remained nonchalant, still eating their meals.

"Let's watch a movie."

"I wanna watch an action movie."

"No. Let's do a horror one."

"No way. Maybe a superhero movie instead."

"How about playing a video game instead?"

"Oh, yeah, let's play a sports game."

"I think I have some video games here, but I don't remember."

"We don't have to do anything. We can just relax."

"That sounds good, too."

"No way. Let's relax since it's summer holidays now."

"Yeah, that's true. Let's just do nothing."

The female trio nodded, but gazed at the quartet in hopes of them suggesting things to do despite having been lied to earlier. The quartet could feel their friends' eyes on them as they coolly responded.

"We're fine with whatever."

"Yeah, we don't mind."

"Y'all can decide to do whatever."

"Mmhmm."

Came their nonchalant responses which didn't help the trio at all. The three sighed softly as the quartet noticed while silently giving each other a secretive look just as they cast their friends with a knowing look.

"What do you three wanna do?"

"Haeyoon?"

"Jangmi?"

"Kana?"

The quartet asked the trio responded in the same manner as they did a few seconds earlier.

"Oh, I'm down for whatever."

"Yeah, I don't mind what everyone decides to do."

"Mmhmm. I'm okay with whatever we decide to do."

The trio flashed their friends with a calm and cool smile and the cousins knew that was gonna be their answers. The three caught the looks of their friends and their smiles drop instantly.

"I'm down for whatever, but that."

"Yeah, anything, but that."

Haeyoon's lips then quirked up.

"I'll do that if y'all do the same, too."

Jangmi totally hopped on the idea of it.

"Oh, yeah, true. Me, too."

"Oh, yeah, me, too!" Kana chimed with a cheeky grin.

"We'll do it if y'all do it, too."

"Nah." They responded with Serena disagreeing further.

"Anything, but that."

This caught the attention of the males.

"But what?" Sunoo questioned, curious.

"Nothing for you to know." Haeyoon countered.

"That makes me want to know more." Jungwon commented as Jangmi chuckled.

"I know, but y'all don't need to know."

"Why not?" Riki countered as Kana shut him down.

"Just because."

The siblings stared at one another intensely, waiting for the other to give in first as the quartet laughed while sneaking knowing glances at one another unaware four specific males were watching them also with a small smile gracing this lips. Haeyoon gave up, not wanting to deal with this at the moment and noticed that a majority of them were done eating.

"Are y'all done eating? If so, then clean up please."

Haeyoon decided to let the males seven do their own thing while she, Jangmi, Kana, and the other four took care of other things.

"Let's play games to determine the two that will clean up." Heeseung suggested as the males agreed.

"Go play in the living room and we'll take care of cleaning up." Haeyoon suggested instead while motioning at all the females.

The young men immediately all obeyed when she cast them a firm look.

"Okay."

The group of males got up headed towards the living room. Haeyoon glanced at her friends with a smile.

"Kana, Jangmi, and I will take care of Sunoo's cake and the other desserts while y'all clean up here and fill up the fox pinatas. Yeah?"

"Got it."

"Do you need help?" Jay casually asked Kierra when he entered the kitchen.

Kierra did the dishes, Serena cleaned up the table, and the younger two went to take care of the pinatas after assisting the older two for a while.

"No. I'm good. Chaewon helped me cleared out a majority of it with Yiseul. Did you lose?" She replied not looking up from the sink.

"Yes. Jungwon's helping Chaejin and so I came here to help you."

Jay watched Kierra finished up with the last few dishes before watching her clear the sink to throw out the debris in the trash. He offered to take out the trash when Kierra went about tying it.

"I can do that for you, Yiyeon."

"I'm fine, Jay. You don't have to."

The two were now in the battle for the possession of the garbage bag with neither of them wanting to let go.

Please log in to read the full chapter