Crazy one

Bitter but sweet defeat
Please log in to read the full chapter

The dimly lit atmosphere of the bar provided a veil of privacy for its patrons, but it couldn't shield the tension radiating from the corner booth where a couple engaged in a heated argument. Sana Minatozaki, the bartender and also owner of the restaurant with an uncanny ability to sense trouble, observed discreetly as she prepared their drinks.

 


As she approached the table, the exchange between the couple intensified. However, the beauty of the woman leaves Sana in awe.

Yet, amidst the tension and turmoil, there was something captivating about the woman seated. As Sana caught sight of Dahyun's face, her breath caught in . 

Dahyun's beauty was striking, radiating from within despite the turmoil surrounding her. Her eyes, pools of warmth and vulnerability, held a depth that drew Sana in, like glimpsing into an ocean of emotions. There was a strength in her gaze, a resilience that spoke of battles fought and hardships overcome.

Her features were delicate yet defined, each contour and curve seemingly crafted with care by an artist's hand. Her skin glowed with a natural luminosity, as if kissed by the gentle caress of the sun.

 

 

 

Kyungsoo's disdainful words cut through the air like a razor, blaming the collapse of their relationship on its alleged dullness. His revelation of infidelity hung heavily in the air, poisoning the already strained atmosphere.


Kyungsoo's hurtful words pierced through the air, Dahyun's initial shock quickly gave way to a surge of indignation. She squared her shoulders, her eyes flashing with a mixture of anger and hurt. Dahyun and Kyungsoo shared a lot when they were younger. Even though, there was layer of complexity to Dahyun and Kyungsoo's relationship. While Dahyun hailed from a wealthy and prestigious family, Kyungsoo's upbringing was more modest, his parents working tirelessly to provide for their family. At first, the disparity in their social backgrounds was of little consequence, overshadowed by the strength of their bond. But as they grew older, the differences between them became more pronounced, leading to moments of tension and discomfort, particularly when it came to interactions with Dahyun's parents, who often held traditional views on class and social status. During family gatherings or social events, Kyungsoo couldn't help but feel out of place among Dahyun's affluent circle.

The disapproving glances and subtle snubs from her parents only served to exacerbate his discomfort, reminding him of the vast chasm that separated their worlds. Dahyun, aware of Kyungsoo's unease, did her best to bridge the gap, reassuring him of her love and acceptance. But deep down, she couldn't shake the feeling of guilt that gnawed at her conscience, knowing that her family's wealth and status often made Kyungsoo feel inadequate or unworthy.

 

 

 

"I can't do this anymore, Dahyun," Kyungsoo declared, his voice tinged with frustration. "Our relationship lacks excitement.  I need someone who can keep up with my lifestyle, someone who understands the finer things in life."

 

 


Dahyun's eyes flashed with defiance as she sq

Please log in to read the full chapter