Jeongcheol 2

Adore U

Jeonghan was sleeping tightly in his embrace and Seungcheol couldn't stop staring at him, his soft cheeks, his smooth skin, how could he be this pretty?

 

Seungcheol couldn't resist, he reached to his cheeks lovingly and simply watched him as Jeonghan breathed softly into his chest.

He smiled to himself almost delusional with the many thoughts that crossed his mind. One of them was kissing Jeonghan's rosy lips right there and then, hold him close so he can never escape and protect him in his pocket from the entire world.

 

He softly played with his hair, patting him gently almost reassuring him that everything's going to be okay and that's all he wanted, he wanted to make him feel okay.

 

So for the next few hours, Seungcheol made sure that Jeonghan was resting well, that nobody disturbed him and he even made both of them a yummy breakfast and talked for a long time.

 

Jeonghan was hesitant at first, but Seungcheol was patient, he waited for him to feel comfortable enough and to open up about his panic attacks.

 

"It just weighs on my chest like a bulldozer and I feel like I can't breathe anymore" Jeonghan hesitantly tried to explain

 

Seungcheol was sitting across from him on the bed, Jeonghan had a cup of warm sweet tea in his hands sipping slowly when his eyes lingered behind what his blanket had to offer and his mind was drifted away somewhere

 

"I know you're stressed out Han and I'm sorry I wasn't there for you earlier" Seungcheol sounded devastated "We will get you all the help you need, and find me when it happens again okay?"

he pressed softly on Jeonghan's hands while he was holding cup and glanced over at him.

Jeonghan looked tired but grateful, he smiled softly

 

"Stay in bed today, we'll just hang out and order something yummy" Seungcheol heard Jeonghan chuckle and took it as a yes.

 

The day passed rather peacefully with both of them chatting and giggling, the others came in between to check on Jeonghan for a while and left doing their own things and schedules, so basically, they were together the entire time.

 

Until the next day when they were about to perform again. They were all ready and about to go on the stage, Seungcheol looked around to spot Jeonghan. He reached out for him from the line "Hey" he softly drew his attention and brought him a few steps closer to him "Are we okay?"

 

Jeonghan nodded but soon let his head fall over Seungcheol's shoulder.

 

The leader immediately took him in his arms, gently patting Jeonghan's back "It's okay just breathe"

Jeonghan was okay but he needed a minute to recollect his thoughts and Seungcheol's shoulder seemed to be the perfect place to do that.

 

"Is he okay?" ..."What's going on?" Seungcheol heard the others question behind him and felt Jeonghan tense up even more

 

"He's fine, Jeonghan just needs a minute" he said looking down at Jeonghan "Right?" He whispered to the boy on his shoulder and Jeonghan picked his head up from where it was resting and nodded. He took a deep breath and "Yes I'm fine" he mumbled seconds before they hit the stage.

 

All went as normal as it could get, a little nerve breaking for Seungcheol who kept an eyes on Jeonghan here and there until the performance was over.

They went back to their waiting room where Jeonghan's breathing got worse. Seungcheol wasted no time to pull him outside somewhere quieter away from all the noise and the pressure and calmed him down once again in his arms.

 

"I really can't see you like this anymore Han" he said feeling the boy relaxing in his arms

 

"I'm sorry"

 

"No ... don't be ... it just hurts me to see you like this, I wish I could take it all away"

 

"Then take it all away"

 

Jeonghan whispered but Seungcheol couldn't understand and for a second, he just stared at Jeonghan with puzzled eyes

 

"When I'm with you, it seems to just vanish" Jeonghan was getting a bit shy and pushed himself away from Seungcheol not wanting to confuse him with his words, but he was surprised when he was pulled right back into him

 

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to ..." he apologized immediately "It's just easier when you're around, you calm me down and I like being with you" he tried to explain himself but he didn't know that Seungcheol was over moon hearing that

 

"I'm glad that I do Han" ... "And I will ... take it away" ... "I want to stay with you ... be with you as much as possible"

 

His eyes glowed and he smiled softly "I'd like that Cheol, I really do"

 

"Jeonghan?"

 

"Humm?"

 

 

 

It was long but not long enough, soft and warm

Jeonghan melted into it completely and Seungcheol would bring Jeonghan closer to him if he could.

A perfect comfort kiss

 

They parted and Seungcheol snapped

"I'm sorry" he apologized.

 

Having kissing Jeonghan like that without permission was the last thing he thought he would do. For a second he panicked, he didn't want to make Jeonghan feel worse than he did before and so many things run across his mind until ... Jeonghan pulled him right back.

 

This time, Seungcheol had no time to think twice.

He was surprised by Jeonghan's pull the same way he surprised him and couldn't believe it when Jeonghan couldn't stop kissing him ... and he couldn't stop kissing him back

 

He was his comfort and he loved the way he made him feel.

 

They parted for the second time a while later "I guess we will be just fine" Jeonghan said with a bright smile

 

"Yeah we will be" Seungcheol whispered pulling Jeonghan in a long hug not caring about anything else around them. He felt as Jeonghan tightened his grip around him and not wanting to let go ... and the truth to be told, he didn't want to let go either.