[14] BACK TO THE CITY

The Walking Dead || EXO x KPOP ||
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                              Narrator (pov)

 

"You okay sweetie?", Mrs. Lee (Taemin's mother) asked.

"I don't get why I can't go! I'm 14 years old and he still treats me like a little boy", Taehyun pouted.

"He's just being a big brother and is watching over you".

"I know, but sometimes he won't always be there, so I have to learn to protect myself!", Taehyun exclaimed.

"True, but I know Taemin would never leave you alone- I would kill him if he did", she chuckled, making Taehyun laugh as they hugged each other tightly.

"What about you mom? Would you ever leave me and Taemin like what dad did to us?".                    

"Never sweetie". Then there were loud noises from outside the room, sounding like someone was throwing objects around.

"Mom?", Taehyun quickly got scared and held onto her arm.

"Stay here"..

"No mom, don't go! Just wait until Taemin gets here", Taehyun begged thinking it's a walker.

"It's probably Onew", she stated.

"Mom, I have had a bad feeling about him ever since he came into our house", Taehyun exclaimed.

 "What do you mean?"..

"He's just weird and creepy! Sometimes I see him at night looking through dad's cupboards, and he's always staring at Baekhyun when he's sleeping. That's the creepy part!".

"Don't talk bad about others", his mother exclaimed, making him roll his eyes.

"We shouldn't trust him", he whined, then the noise got louder, startling both of them.

"Go in the closet now and take the walkie talkie with you". Taehyun quickly does as he says and hides in the closet, as he watches his mother through the cracks of the door, walk out of the room.

                              Taehyun (pov)

Mom walks out of the room, closing the door leaving me feeling scared. Usually, I wouldn't be scared because Taemin was here, but now he's gone..."Who are you-...Please-", mom screamed and then there was a gunshot, that surprised me. My heart dropped after hearing the gunshot.

I still sat there not knowing if it was mom who got shot, or he was the one who shot them. Tears are just running down my cheeks and I can't stop them. Taemin please hurry home! I covered my mouth from making any noise, but couldn't stop my hiccups.

 -

After a few minutes of it being dead silent, I slowly opened the closet door and found no one. I quickly rushed out and saw.....mom, on the floor.

"M-Mom?". I walked over and saw her aching in pain.

"Mommy what happened to you?!", I asked sobbing.

I looked around the house, finding a big mess, and blood everywhere.

"Where's Onew?".

"B-baby I n-need you to listen v-very carefully t-to what I'm going to s-say!"...

"Shhhh you need to save your energy!", I cried...

"This is i-important"                   

                                 Narrator (pov)

Chanyeol returns back to the campsite, seeing the RV drive off. "Who just left?", he asked.

"Kyungsoo, Doyoung, Kun, Namjoon, and Seokjin", Chen replied.

"Where to?".

"Back out to the city".

"Why? Isn't it dangerous", Chanyeol exclaimed.

"It is, but it's the only place where we can get food from since hunting isn't working out", Chen replied.

"Bu-"...

"Hey Mingyu", Chen shouts out waving his arm in the air saying hi.

Chanyeol quickly felt uncomfortable and was ignoring his presence by looking the other way. Mingyu walks over and he could tell that Chanyeol doesn't feel comfortable around him which made him feel sad.

Chanyeol couldn't stand being weird and awkward around him, so he walked away.

"Where are you going Chanyeol?", Chen asked.

"Uhh...I-I forgot something- I'll be back", he lied and walked off. Mingyu on the other hand doesn't like that he's ignoring him, so he follows to talk it out with him.

"That was weird", Chen says, noticing that there was a different vibe with them together, but doesn't pay too much attention to it.

                     {Kyungsoo and the others}

With Kyungsoo being

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter