[7] PLAN (ii)

The Walking Dead || EXO x KPOP ||
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                            Chanyeol (pov)

We all gathered around the kitchen table thinking of what to do. We don't have much time before those walkers will be breaking in, anytime now.

"We can't stay here", I exclaimed.

"Does anyone have any ideas?", Minseok asked.

We all stayed silent looking at each other waiting for someone to speak up. "I do", someone says.

We looked back and see Mingyu and his other friends. "We have an RV, not far from here", he explained.

"How far?"..

"Probably 2 blocks away".

I looked back at Minseok, who was thinking about it along with the others.

"What's in that RV? Does it even work?", Jongin asked.

"It should be working and besides it has many supplies like tents, blankets, and everything we need, along with food!",

"That's great, didn't you say we were going to head to the forest?", Kyungsoo says looking at Minseok.

"The forest?", I asked.

"Kyungsoo and I thought it would be a good idea to head over to the forest, just to lay low", Minseok explained.

"But we can't leave, we still haven't found Baekhyun or Suho", I exclaimed.

"We have no choice!". I looked at them being disappointed and annoyed.

"I'm not going until I find Baekhyun", I exclaimed.

"We have to survive this shit too! Baekhyun and Suho are probably fighting to survive as well, and were just sitting here uselessly waiting to be eaten! And were almost running out of food", Minseok scolded.

I sat back down in my chair annoyed. "I'm sorry for yelling, but we have no choice. We'll leave a note behind just in case they come back and they would know where to go", he replied in a soft tone.

"Okay, everyone. Start packing, only get things that are important and useful- No more than one bag", he exclaimed.

"What?! Only one bag", Jongin whined.

"Unless you want to carry that yourself! It would slow us down", Kyungsoo stated.

"Aish- okay",he said carelessly and walked away, along with everyone else.

                        Taehyung (POV)

I walked into my room, grabbing a backpack, and a few of my clothes and stuffed it in.

"What else do I need?", I asked myself looking around as I came across a frame that was on the ground...

I grabbed it, and without knowing a tear ran down my cheeks.

"You okay?", someone asked as I looked back seeing…

"Jongin?...Oh I'm fine".

He came closer and saw what was in my hand as he grabbed it and smiled... "I miss them", he says while tears ran down his cheeks as well. "Me too".

"Remember when we went to the haunted house and Baekhyun would not let any of those monsters touch me", he chuckled.

"Haha Yeah how can I forget, Suho held onto me and Baekhyun held onto you!", I laughed.

Then Jongin started covering his face. I can tell he's very, very hurt. I went up and hugged him, wiping his tears but I was also crying. "Ugh I hate crying, but I've been crying ever since we got back from the Carnival", I complained.

"We're going to find them", he says while balling his tears out. He continued to cry while i sat there crying with him.

                              Narrator (pov)

Time is 6:30 p.m. They are all done packing. Minseok, kyungsoo, Yixing, Chen, Chanyeol, Sehun and Jungkook are in the kitchen talking about life, while Taehyung and Jongin are helping each other.

Mingyu and his friends are in the living room keeping watch on the zombies as half of them are beside Wonwoo who's body odor is stinking up the whole house.

The zombies are desperate for there blood, and they'll be coming in any second now.

                          Jungkook (pov)

"So what's the plan after we get to the RV?", I asked.

"Drive out of the city, and towards the forest", Minseok exclaimed.

"But what if this plan doesn't work?", Chen asked.

"Then we're doomed", Kyungsoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter