[2] THE CARNIVAL

The Walking Dead || EXO x KPOP ||
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                              Narrator (pov)

Sehun, Yixing, Suho, and Jongin were all watching t.v, while Kyungsoo was still playing video games on his phone, and with Jongdae sleeping on his shoulder like a cute baby. Jongin's stomach then started growling, "I'm going to get something to snack on",he said and walked off to the kitchen along with Suho following.

A few minutes later someone knocked on the door, and Yixing got up, answering the door, it was Jungkook and Taehyung. They walked in, and just in time Chanyeol and Baekhyun were on their way back down.

Baekhyun and Taehyung started talking about how they couldn't drink anymore, and everyone else was just minding their own business, but then there's Sehun watching the news where he sees something weird and feels like they all should see it.

"Guys look", Sehun said out loud, grabbing all of their attention. Now that he has everyone's attention, except Kyungsoo who was just too into his game not wanting to die and Jongdae who is still knocked out.

                                                                                                                          Taehyung (Pov)

"What?".

"Look.What are those things?", he asked, pointing at the screen.

We all went and looked at the screen and I can tell we were all in shock..."What the hell is that?"

-----------------------

There are many people who were running all over the place...And some people are chasing other

people and.....is...eating...them...Wtf-

*BREAKING NEWS! THERE IS A-*

-----------------------

The t.v suddenly then turned off. "What! What happened", I asked.

"I turned it off", someone says from behind. We all looked back and saw Jongin who was holding the remote..

"Why did you turn it off Nini?"Baekhyun asked.

"Because we're going somewhere"...We all looked at each other confused.

"Where?"...

"The carnival",he said in excitement.

"What?".

"Jongin and I thought it would be nice to go out and do something fun because it's been forever since we went out all together, since we've all been busy with school as well. So this is something good to get all that weight off of us", Suho explained.

"Really? Yay-", someone shouts. I looked and it was Jongdae...

"What the- Weren't you sleeping?", Sehun asked.

"I was, but I heard the word carnival, so I quickly got up. So when are we going?", he asked,excited.

"Right now".

"But did you not see what the news said?", Yixing asked.

"That was happening in America, not here"...

                                  Chanyeol (pov)

"We look fresh, as usual", Chen says, checking himself out in the mirror, smirking at himself with Kyungsoo just cringing at him.

"Aigoo you're about to break the mirror with your scary face", Kyungsoo teased, making all of us laugh.

"Aish- Yah".

"Well damn. You guys look stunning!", Chen complimented.

"When do I not look amazing? I'm amazing 24/7", Jongin replied flattering himself, as he should.

I looked over to Baekhyun who was putting on his shoes. "I'll put it on for you"..

"No, it's okay-"... I just grabbed the shoes as I slowly put it on him as I also tied the shoelaces on tightly.

I got up, and I just couldn't look away, he was just too beautiful. "What?"...

"Your such a breathtaking view, I don't think I can ever look away".

"Cheesy", Kyungsoo chuckled from behind.

"Haha aww stop it...And you look amazing as well", he says covering his face.

"Okay let's go, you love birds!", Jongin sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter