New Friendship

Hello I'm Minhyuk ~

OMG guys i'm so so sorry for not updating for the past idk how many weeks. :(

--------------------------

When you got back from the washroom, everything just seemed.. Well, much different. The BTOB members were actually conversing with Minhyuk, their usual target of bully. Of course, you were shocked at this sudden happening. But on the other hand, you were proud of yourself. *That was fast.* You smirked and folded your arms. *So my outburst actually did work...*

You looked at them again. *But I can't show them that I did this on purpose..* Knowing this, you changed your expression back to the angry one and then slowly walked back to the table. You took a seat and kept that dark expression that you had on earlier. 

"Back already?" Hyunsik asked as he wrapped his arms around your waist naturally.

You just slapped it away and gave him a weird look. "Nope. I'm just a wandering ghost that apparently looks like your girlfriend." You sigh and looked away. "Idiot. Why is he even asking such a stupid question?"

Minhyuk then pinched your cheeks and smiled widely. "You're really gonna get angry with us just cause we were awkward before? The Hanbyul I know doesn't act like a small kid." 

*. Why does he know me so well?* "Yeah I am angry." You just answered him, not knowing what other relavant stuff is left to say.

Minhyuk then smacked you on your head real hard and then say, "Don't lie Hanbyul. You're such a bad liar. You can't act. Stop pretending. And even if you are angry, you don't have to now cause me and BTOB are glued together now. I might just drag your boyfriend into bed sooner or later if we get even closer."

You rubbed your head and whimpered in pain. " you okay Lee Minhyuk! Even if you knew that I was acting, you could have played along right! I was so close to tricked Sik oppa! And go to hell alright? My head hurts so bad right now!" 

Minhyuk immediately grew small from your loud voice. He looked down in regret and then whispered, "... Sorry Hanbyul.."

"Nah its alright. I was joking about being angry." You smiled at him, finally letting your pretence down. "But I still hate you for hitting my head so hard. It hurts like a now, oh my goodness."

Hearing this, Hyunsik immediately took his hand and rubbed your sore spot gently. He gently took your head and laid a kiss on your pained head. He then blew on it, hoping that the pain would lessen.

You blushed and then look at him with a shocked face. "W-what are you d-doing Sik oppa?" 

"Nothing. Just helping you lessen the pain. Before my grandma passed away, she always told me that kissing and blowing on a wound would help lessen the pain. Does it work babe?" He replied with that killer smile on his face.

You felt so touch that you forgot about the pain that you were experiencing. You just returned him a smile and nodded your head. "Thank you oppa. It feels great now. I feel like I can break a thick ceramic with my head now!" 

Apart from Hyunsik that was smiling away at your witty jokes, the rest of the people there were cringing at the words that you and Hyunsik are exchanging. Minhyuk looked at the other BTOB members and did a vomiting action. They just snickered and softly chuckle to themselves so that you and Hyunsik couldn't hear.

Hyunsik opened his arms wide and took you in his arms. You just love this secure feeling every single time Hyunsik hugs you. You just felt great and you especially feel very loved by him. 

The two of you were hugging lovingly when a familiar voice just decides to ruin the moment. "Guys. Enough hugging. I want another serving of mashed potatoes." 

Everyone turned to see Ilhoon digging on his third serving of mashed potato. You just grinned. 

The group of you started to look at each other awkwardly. Soon, the whole table was laughing at Ilhoon who was still at his spoon. You shook your head with a smile on your face. *So much for being cold kingkas.* 

-----------------------------------

DONE! :D was it a good comeback?