Whoz That Girl

Hello I'm Minhyuk ~

Tired like what only. :(

--------------------

It was a school day again. As usual, you woke up feeling fresh and happy, thinking that the first person you would see is the one you love. You quickly went to washup and then change to your school attire. After that was done, you took a piece of bread from the dining table and then headed out to your usual meeting place.

*I wonder what Hyunsik oppa would say about my new hairstyle.* You stood at the spot, admiring your new straight bangs through your mirror.

;~~ 20 minutes later ~~;

You was still standing there alone, waiting for Hyunsik to come. Just in that 20 minutes, a few buses have passed. You started to wonder. *Where did Hyunsik go? This isn't normal..* You took out your phone and dialled his number.

The ringing tone started to sound through your speakers. You waited and waited for him to pick up, but he didn't. You didn't want to give up so easily, so you tried dialing the phone again. Even this time, it was to no avail.

You frowned and shook your head. *Where did he go? If he had an emergency, he would at least leave me a text or something.* Just at that moment, the bus came again. You just sighed and decided to take the bus. *He won't have time to meet me anyway..*

You took the seat at the far end of the bus. You put your bag on your lap and just stared out the window. You thought through your relationship with Hyunsik. *Where is this relationship even heading to? I sense no chemistry between me and him anymore. This isn't the first time that he stood me up without saying anything..*

At that point of a time, a junior from your school suddenly took a seat beside you. She tapped your shoulder. You turned your head to face her and then asked, "Yes? How may I help you?"

"Yeah, its true when they say that you're really pretty upfront." She randomly commented. 'You're Hanbyul sunbae right?"

You started to pay attention to her and then nod. "Yeah. I am. Whats the matter?"

She sigh then took out her camera. She then scrolled to one picture and then say before she actually showed it. "I'm not trying to ruin your relationship with Hyunsik oppa.. I'm doing this because I really think that its unfair for him to do this to you. As someone who actually experienced this, I really don't want you to live in denial anymore."

You frowned and looked at her in confusion. "What are you trying to say? I don't understand you at all."

She showed you the photo.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5pcdsY7UB1rrgseeo2_250.jpg

"Sunbae.. I went out with my friends on Sunday.. If I'm not wrong, it was during your work day with Hyunsik oppa. He didn't turn up did he?" She asked.

You thought about it and then shook his head. "No he didn't. But I'm sure he was busy with certain things. I believe in him. He won't skip his job for a simple reason. He is a responsible person."

She sighed again. "Thats where you are wrong sunbae. I saw him at Everland Amusement Park on Sunday. He was sure as hell enjoying himself there when you were busy slugging your out during work. But thats not the most important thing..." She suddenly stopped saying.

"Yeah whats the thing?" You asked, beginning to get annoyed.

"He was with a girl. I am dead sure that they are more than friends. They were holding hands, kissing and . I suddenly thought of you and I totally felt like removing his balls there and then. But I just couldn't bring myself to do it. Its your issue with him.. Not mine." She say as she showed you the next picture.

(a/n I thought that it was mean to show the face. So I covered it.)

Your eyes widened at the picture. *Hyunsik oppa has been lying to me all this while!?* You looked at your junior with wide eyes and shook your head, refusing to believe it.

Your junior just nodded, insisting the truth. "Theres no point denying it already sunbae. I saw it with my own eyes.. And I have evidence to prove my stand. So sunbae.. Wake up alright? Hyunsik isn't someone that treasures you. He is just a player."

You brought your head down. Unknowingly, your tears started to flow down your cheek. *I cant believe Hyunsik oppa did this to me.. How dare he.. How dare he play with my feelings...* You took a final look at the picture and then felt your blood boiling as your mind started asking yourself. *Who is that girl?*

---------------------------------------

DONE! :D Why are you guys guessing my plot omg. :(