Bad Princess

Hello I'm Minhyuk ~

Hello hello! I'm bored so yay, I've decided to update again!

-----------------------------

Since then, the group of  you went back to usual. Just that, the couple within the group has changed from Hanbyul-Hyunsik, to Hanbyul-Minhyuk. Everyone was kind of shocked at the change in the BTOB gang, but there wasn't anything that they could do. 

The group of you sat at your usual table during lunch and talked about those things that happened during the time that BTOB and you were separated. Turns out, Ilhoon finally got a girl that he liked. 

So over lunch, that was the main topic. You looked at him with a cheeky smile and poked his side with your elbow. "Tell me. Whats her name? Is she pretty?"

Ilhoon's face started to become red. He looked away and then started to scratch the back of his neck. You chuckled a little and then tried to pry the truth out of him all over again. Seeing this, Minhyuk shook his head at how nosey you were. "I didn't know you were this nosey Honey Bunny. Leave the boy alone. He's already embarrassed without you teasing him."

You pouted and folded your arms. You looked at Minhyuk and then started whining, "But baby I was just trying to bond with my dongsaeng!!" 

Minhyuk shook his finger in disapproval and then clucked his tongue. "Teasing isn't a way to get information from someone you silly girl." He scooted over to Ilhoon and then turned to you. "Watch and learn silly girl." 

Minhyuk then tapped Ilhoon's shoulder and asked, "I'm sure that you can tell me. You trust me don't you Ilhoon?"

Ilhoon just nodded. Suddenly, he started to look over Minhyuk's shoulder and a grin appeared on his already red face. Minhyuk was quick to notice this. He turned his head around and saw the group of smart girls walking into the canteen with those heavy books in their hands. By following Ilhoon's line of vision, Minhyuk was sure he was looking at someone from the group; the maknae. 

Minhyuk smirked and then turned to Ilhoon. He then say softly, "You're interested in Sohyun aren't you?" 

As Ilhoon heard that, his face got even redder and then he looked away. He then whispered back, "Is it that obvious Minhyuk hyung?"

"Its as obvious as you birdbrain. Everyone can see that you like that nerdy maknae." Peniel said as he put down this foodtray onto the table. The rest of the BTOB members followed suit and took their seats. 

"Is it really?" Ilhoon asked again, scared that people would notice. "Is it obvious Minhyuk hyung?" 

Minhyuk laughed a little and then shook his head, "Its not. The way you show you like her is so discreet. No one will notice. Just look at that Snorlax over there. She didn't notice it."

You tilted your head. It took you quite some time before you realized what he meant. You smacked Minhyuk's arm hard and then pouted. "I hate you Minhyuk." Minhyuk looked at you and chuckled, "I love you too baby."

You frowned and shook your head, "I don't. ." 

Minhyuk wrapped his arms around you and then kissed your lips softly. "Hey, I was just joking alright. Don't take it so seriously. Besides baby, Snorlax is my favourite Pokemon."

You smiled and gave in to his sweet words. You kissed him back and then hug his waist. "This is why I love you Mr Squirrel. You always have the right words to say." You then went on to plant more kisses onto his lips.

Seeing this, the other BTOB members all cringe in disgust. Changseob who was enjoying his food before started to complain. " please! Get a hotel room!" 

You stopped kissing Minhyuk and then laughed at Changseob. "Aww i'm sorry. I'll stop making you jealous oppa. Maybe soon, I'll intro you to one of my old friends and you can start kissing her like how me and Minhyuk does it."

With that, the whole crew laughed at Changseob and how you totally owned him. Changseob started to get smaller and he just continued eating his doughnut in silence.

Meanwhile, a girl was watching everything from the sidelines. She was so angry seeing you and Minhyuk like that. "Argh... Thats my oppa she is kissing!" She broke the chopstick that she was holding. 

She took her bag and stormed off. She cursed you in her head. *That ... I'll get you someday. How dare you steal Minhyuk oppa away from me! I've loved him for as long as I knew him and you just stole him away from me just like that. How dare you!*

"Sojin unnie!" someone called from behind her. 

Hearing her name, she turned around and then threw the broken chopsticks at her follower. "What!?"

Her follower started to shiver in fear. "I-I just wanted you to know that I h-have a plan to break the two of them up." She stuttered as she pointed at you and Minhyuk. 

Sojin suddenly got interested and her follower's cheek. "I'm sorry I threw the broken chopsticks at you.." She then smirked. "So.. Whats your plan for this bad princess we have here?"

-------------------------------

DRAMA!

Short update. I'm busyyyyyyyy. Exams are coming!

Anyway, Selamat Hari Raya to all my Islam readers!

Derpinfinite_large