(3) The Requisite

♛ Another Cinderella Story ♛
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

❀AUTHOR❀

 

So Min took a step back hearing the scream from three ladies before her.

She lifted both of her hands to rub her ear. Tae Hee stood up and walked closer to So Min.

She stopped right in front of her. Examining her intently. "You?! Kim Enterprise?!" She asked in disbelief. So Min nodded lightly.

 

"Bae Yoon Joon's assistant?! How?!" Tae Hee still asked in disbelief.

 

She could not get it. She did not see her during the recruitment process.

 

Amongst those women, she thought that she was the most attractive one. If she got rejected so did the others.

 

And, it happened.

 

None from them were selected as Mr Bae Yoon Joon's assistant. But, she?

 

 

Jung So Min

 

"I knew Mr Bae's daughter. I helped her when she got lost on her way home from walking around with her mother. I met Mr Bae at home..."

 

Eh.. Wait.. I never realized this. This was quite strange. Suzy said that she got lost when she was walking around with her mother.

 

But, no one was looking for her till noon. And, she looked ok with it.

And... When we got home, she said that her mother was making her pancake. When I saw her, she did not even look worried or panic.

 

Something was not right here.

 

"And, he gave you the job. Just like that?" Tae Hee Unnie's voice brought me back to earth.

 

I raised my face and looked at her. "Yes, Unnie."

 

"What the hell!" She cursed then walked away from me.

 

Yoo Bin Unnie chuckled. "Don't tell me that the old man you said before is Mr Bae." Yoo Bin Unnie laughed out loud. "A maid defeats you, Unnie."

 

"Hold your tongue, Yoo Bin!" Tae Hee Unnie glared at Yoo Bin Unnie.

 

Yoo Bin Unnie shut and raised both of her hands up. Signaling that she would not saying anything else.

 

"Eomma.. How could.." Tae Hee Unnie grabbed Hye Soo Eomma's shoulders and shook it lightly.

"Easy, Tae Hee-ah." Hye Soo Eomma tapped Tae Hee Unnie's hands on her shoulders.

 

"Let's enjoy the dinner first."

 

"How could I enjoy the dinner?!" Tae Hee Unnie stared at me cynically.

 

I lowered my face and looked at the floor. Why should she become this hysterical? What was wrong with me working at Kim Enterprise?

Eh wait.. Unnie did mention it before. The reason of she working at Kim Enterprise.

Something to do with Kim Enterprise's heir. The greatest Kim Hyun Joong?

Kim.. Hyun.. Joong? Hmm.. The man that I saw at Suzy's house.. Hyun Joong-ssi? Him? My eyes widened in shock.

 

"Maid.. Go to your room." Hye Soo Eomma distracted me from my thought. I raised my face and found them gluing their sight to me.

 

"Me? Room?"

 

"Yes! Now! No dinner. Let Ha Ni Ahjumma take care of the dinner after this. You tell her!"

 

I nodded lightly. "Neh, Eomma. Good night all." And, I walked away from that place. As I headed to the kitchen, I tried to remember the man that I saw this afternoon. But, I could not remember well. I was too shock to pay attention to anything else.

 

 

❀AUTHOR❀

 

"Appa!" Suzy jumped to Yoon Joon's lap after she stepped out from her bedroom to change her outfits into pajamas.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter