(53) Their lost

♛ Another Cinderella Story ♛
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Don’t ask them since when, they may not been able to give you the answer. But, it was like magnet. As for today, the four of them gathered together at Shin Hye’s coffee shop just to do some chit chats: So Min, Shin Hye, Dara and Bom. They chose their favorite spot at the corner, circled and paid their attention to something blue.

 

"Hm.."

 

So Min smiled as she shook her hand in front of Shin Hye's face. “Well?”

 

“Hm..”

 

"What do you think?" So Min asked impatiently.

 

Dara giggled. “Easy So Min-ah.”

 

Shin Hye gazed at Dara and Bom before looking back at So Min."I think- Uhm-“She cleared . “Don't you think this is too simple for the greatest Kim Hyun Joong?"

 

"AHA! TOLD YOU!!" Bom exclaimed and clapped her hands hard as if she won a grand prize. While grinning widely, she also eyed toward Dara and So Min.

 

"No, it is not." So Min released her hand from Shin Hye and pouted.

 

“It is.” Bom replied fast.       

 

"Come on. As if you forget what kind of man Mr Kim is." Dara glimpsed to So Min's blue diamond engagement ring."He is far from living in luxury. That ring fits him. And, I can tell.. It fits our dongsaeng here too." She winked to So Min, making the younger blushed deeply.

 

Bom sighed heavily. "However.. He is the greatest Kim Hyun Joong for God's sake!"

 

Shin Hye nodded fast. "At least for something like this, he chooses differently. In other words, something extraordinary."

 

"Well, I don't mind." So Min answered fast. "This ring is beyond beautiful." She gazed at her ring with amazement. She was right though. The blue ring that was placed at her ring finger was the best thing she ever had until now. After Hyun Joong himself of course.

 

"Like it or not, that blue will be the center of attention regarding Kim Heir's Engagement Ring.” Bom muttered before she sipped her hot caramel latte. “And, I seriously thought it would be nice if they found something breathtaking.”

 

So Min smiled playfully. “Something breathtaking? Oh they will find it.”

 

“What is?”

 

“Me.” So Min giggled.

 

Dara laughed in response while Bom and Shin Hye literally dropped their jaws in shock. So Min.. was throwing a joke? They never knew this side of So Min.

 

"Who are you?" Shin Hye asked dramatically.

 

"Tsk. You were being too much." So Min snorted.

 

"Dara-ah.. I think the ring possessed her." Bom stupidly said. “Take it off!”

 

Dara laughed out loud and So Min followed through. The next second, Bom and Shin Hye joined them.

 

"Don't worry, Unnie." So Min smiled tenderly. "I care less about people opinions. I am not here to please them. I am here to please me and the people who love me, in short my friends since I have family no more. Hyun Joong Oppa said that he loved me. And, he wanted me as his wife. That is more than enough. I don't need rings or whatsoever." She moved forward and folded her arms over the table. "His heart is the true diamond. And, it belongs to me."

 

"I feel like shedding tears." Bom funnily spoke while she pretended to wipe up the nonexistent water over her face. "You are so sincere and romantic. No wonder you touched his heart that deep

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter