-Chapter One-

Angel and Devil

Chapter One

 

After summer vacation was over...

In the deepest depths of hell...

"Dear Lord of Hell, I would like to request on going to Earth and act as a human being again." Kim Jimin requested as she kneeled down in front of the Lord. 

"And your reason being?" The Lord asked. 

"I need to act as a human and find my friends again." She said.

Especially Sehun... 

"Request granted, you will be reborn on Earth as Lee Jaekyung." The Lord said and with a snap of his fingers, Kim Jimin also known as Lee Jaekyung was transported on Earth." 

~~~

In Heaven... 

"Dear God, may I request the permission to go back to Earth to meet my beloved woman and my best friends?" Sehun asked. 

"Yes you may. Would you like to change your name?" God asked. 

"No, I do not wish to." Sehun replied. God smiled and transported Sehun to Earth.

 

With the two back on Earth, Sehun went back to his family and explained what had happened. Meanwhile, Jaekyung lived in an apartment near her previous school. The both of them went to the exact same class as they did when they were alive.

When Jaekyung went into class, she saw him with the eleven guys laughing happily away. She must be dreaming wasn't she? 

How can Sehun be here? 

The teacher walked into class. "Class, we have two new classmates. Oh Sehun and Lee Jaekyung." 

Sehun and Jaekyung stood up. Sehun looked at Jaekyung and his eyes widened. 

K-Kim Jimin?! 

"Annyeonghaseyo." Sehun and Jaekyung greeted. "Please take a seat." The teacher instructed and they sat down.

"Sehun, what's wrong? Why were you eyes so big just now?" Suho asked. 

"Lee Jaekyung... She's Jimin..." Sehun managed to say. 

"How do you know?" Luhan asked. 

"Let's talk about it later." Sehun replied. 

 

Jaekyung was sitting beside Kris, not talking to him and trying not to say anything. 

"Hey. Err, Jaekyung right?" Jaekyung heard a deep voice from beside her and turned to face the direction of the voice and saw that Kris was actually talking to her. 

"Yes. You are?" She said, lying about not knowing him at all. 

"I'm Kris, Kris Wu. It's nice to meet you. You look beautiful and also like a late friend of mine. It's sad that she had committed suicide." Kris said, with a tint of sadness in his voice. 

"I'm sorry." She replied, for committing suicide at that time and also for creating the sadness in the lively group. 

"It's okay. Need me to show you around?" He asked. 

"Sure. That would be nice." She answered. 

 

The bell rang indicating break time. Everyone rushed out of the classrooms. Kris immediately grabbed Jaekyung's hand and pulled her out of the classsroom, not wanting the others to see him. Honestly, he was attracted to the stranger that had just joined the school. She was beautiful and had an aura around her that he could not describe. 

 

"So, Oh Sehun. Explain." Suho said. 

"I just know its her. I know it. It seems like she has returned from the depths of Hell." Sehun explained. 

"How do we talk to her?" Suho asked. 

"I'm not sure but we can-" 

"Guys! I can't find Kris hyung! I want Kris hyung here now." Tao whined like a child and cut Sehun off in the middle of his sentence. 

"I thought he came to school today?" Suho said. 

"He did." Lay confirmed. 

"Let's find him before anything else." Suho said. 

"Before Tao starts whining like a baby and we can't control him anymore." Chen teased and Tao pouted. 

The chase for Kris begins. 

Kris and Jaekyung were at the rooftop, looking at the sky and talking. 

"Weren't you supposed to hang out with your group of friends?" She asked. 

"Never mind about them, I don't know why but your aura is attracting me to you. As if I had met you before." Kris said. 

After hearing the sentence "As if I had met you before.", Jaekyung stiffened. 

He must not find out who I really am. Otherwise, I don't know who to turn to anymore.