-Chapter Nine-

Angel and Devil

Chapter Nine

 

 "Why are you doing this now?" Jaekyung whispered. 

"Why can't I?" Kris said as he snuggled closer. 

"Jaekyung-ah, wan-" Sehun looked at Kris and Jaekyung. "What the hell are you doing!?" He shouted at them.

 

Upon hearing the commotion, everyone turned their heads. Their eyes grew wide. 

"Hyung!" Suho said, shocked. "I thought you would understand!" 

"Kris Wu gets what he wants." He smirked. All Jaekyung could do was look down, feeling guilty.

"Kris, can we just get out of here?" Jaekyung said quietly. Kris looked towards her, hearing that she was scared, he nodded his head. He then proceeded to hold her hand and brought her to the car. 

Everyone stood there, dumbfounded. 

"Let's head to my house okay?" Kris asked softly. Jaekyung nodded her head.

I am so sorry, Sehun...   

 

"What just happened?" Kai asked, confused. 

Suho looked down. 

"You know something that we don't, don't you?" Lay asked Suho. 

Suho nodded his head. "Lee Jaekyung, is the reincarnation of Kim Jimin." 

Everyone was more dumbfounded than before.

"I'm getting tired, I should get some rest." Xiumin said as he got up to leave. Everyone proceeded to their rooms one by one, leaving Suho, Luhan and Sehun in the backyard.

"I thought you said that Kris hyung understands..." Sehun started. Luhan was beside him, an arm around his shoulder, comforting him as much as he could.

"I don't know what got over him..." Suho said. He then told Sehun about what happened earlier. 

"What?!" Sehun raged. "Why didn't you tell me earlier!? Why did you let them be especially since you know that I love her!?" 

"Sehun... I'm sure Suho has his reasons..." Luhan comforted. 

"I don't ing care anymore, I lost her a few times already and I don't want to lose her again..." Sehun softened.

"We'll get her back, I promise." Suho said.

I hope...

 

"So, you lied to me..." Kris' face darkened. 

"L-lied to you? I don't understand." Jaekyung feigned ignorance.

"You said you would give Sehun up, but you didn't."

"Why are you doing this to me!? Why can't you let me live how I want to?" Jaekyung tried not to let her soft side take over her.

"Because, I love you."

"This isn't love, you can't force someone to love you!"

 

Sehun laid on his bed, thinking about what had happened.

Hyung... Just let Jimin and I be, please. 

He cried. 

Please don't accept him, Jimin...

 

"Here we are." Kris brought Jaekyung into his house. 

"Wow, it hasn't changed. Can I see my room?" She asked. Kris nodded his head and the both of them headed to the room.

"Still hasn't changed." She smiled. "I miss the old times, I miss how we had fun, and I miss the times with Sehun oppa the most." She teared while reminiscing.

I miss the times when everything was perfect with Sehun.

"Can you please stop talking about the maknae?" Kris asked, annoyed.

"No. I love him." Jaekyung said confidently.

Upon hearing that, Kris' blood boiled.

"We don't know each other well anyways." Jaekyung smirked.

You will not stand in my way, Kris oppa. 

"Goodnight." Kris said coldly, before leaving the room. 

 

Jaekyung-ah, are you okay? (/_\) [9.34PM - Suho] 

Yes I am. Is Sehun okay? [9.34PM - Jaekyung] 

About him... I'm not sure... He's in his room for the past 3 hours already. Might be sleeping. [9.35PM - Suho] 

I need to escape Kris' house, fast. 

Oppa, can you fetch me from Kris' house? I'm a little scared. [9.35PM - Jaekyung] 

I'll be there in 10 mins [9.36PM - Suho] 

 

Suho grabbed his car keys and headed to Kris' mansionette. 

 

Is Kris asleep? [9.40PM - Suho] 

 

Jaekyung went to the hallway to check and realised that Kris was in his room. 

 

He is in his room but, he is not asleep... [9.42PM - Jaekyung] 

Go out via the back door, I'll be there in 4 mins. [9.43PM - Suho] 

 

Jaekyung sneaked out through the back door. She then looked up to make sure that Kris' curtains were drawn before proceeding to the front gate. 

Coast is clear. 

 

Soon enough, Suho's car arrived. She hurriedly entered the car before Suho drove off. 

"I'm glad you could make it." Suho said, relieved. Jaekyung nodded. 

The whole drive was filled with silence, no one wanted to speak of what happened. 

 

"What is wrong with Kris hyung?" Lay asked feeling worried. 

Lay, Xiumin, Chen, Luhan, Tao, Kai, Chanyeol, Baekhyun and D.O gathered in Chen's room. 

"And what about Jaekyung being the reincarnation of Jimin?" Chen said. 

Everyone was confused. 

"Jaekyung came to Earth to look for Sehun again. But... Kris fell in love with her." Luhan explained. 

"I guess history is repeating itself..." Baekhyun sighed. 

-

"Yesoon, I love you." Kris spoke. 

"But, oppa... I don't. The only guy I love is Taewon, and you know it." Yesoon reasoned. 

But Kris Wu gets what he wants... 

Kris thought. 

"Why won't you accept me?" Kris rose his voice. 

"B-because I don't love you! And I never will!" Yesoon tried to hide her fear as she saw Kris' eyes turn darker. 

He was hungry for her love. 

In the end, Yesoon had no choice but to break up with Taewon.

-

"But Yesoon-ssi managed to get him away." Chanyeol smiled. 

-

They only lasted for 2 months. 

It was the day when Yesoon could not take it anymore. She approached Suho and told him everything. 

"I'm sorry for his behaviour..." Suho sighed. 

"You don't have to apologise for anything, Suho-ssi." Yesoon said. 

"You'll just have to knock some sense into him." Suho advised. Yesoon nodded. 

 

"Oppa, can we talk?" Yesoon asked. Kris nodded and they entered his room. 

"I don't love you anymore." 

"Is this a joke?" Kris laughed. 

"I'm pretty sure it isn't. I'm tired of everything, tired of you." She said honestly.

Was I used?  Kris thought. 

"I understand. I won't bother you anymore..." Kris said, heartbroken. 

Being used, was Kris' weakness. He hate being used, it makes him feel...

Weak. 

-

They finally arrived at Suho's mansionette. Before entering, they decided to sit on the frontyard bench, to talk. 

"I'm sorry Jaekyung. For not saving you earlier." Suho's gaze was fixed on the floor. 

Everything flooded back into her mind just as she was about to forget. 

Sehun's expression, filled with betrayal, disappointment, sadness and anger. 

It hurt her heart. 

"It's painful..." She spoke softly. 

"Did Kris hit you? Where did it hurt?" Suho asked. 

"My heart... It hurts. Sehun... I don't want to lose him... Sehun oppa..." Jaekyung said as she started to cry.

"Come here." Suho wrapped his arms around her."It's okay, appa is here. Cry your heart out, let out everything you've bottle inside." He patted her back gently. 

 

"Sehun... I don't want to lose him... Sehun oppa..." 

Sehun heard his name from the frontyard. He immediately got up and looked out of the window. Only to see Jaekyung leaning on Suho's shoulder. Her shoulders were bobbing up and down. 

Is she crying? And did I hear that she doesn't want to lose me? 

Sehun was confused. 

It's all Kris hyung's fault. Of all girls why her? Why my Jimin, or in this case Jaekyung? 

 

Jaekyung finally calmed down. 

"You're done right?" Suho asked. Jaekyung nodded her head slightly, unsure. 

"Help me. Please help me..." Jaekyung cried in desperation. She could not take it anymore. 

Never had Suho heard her this afraid. "It's okay, I will help you." He said in determination 

 

 


Merry Christmas!! This might be a double update!! Hehe. Woah, I wrote a lot for this chapter :o