-Chapter Four-

Angel and Devil

Chapter Four

 

She peeked in and saw Sehun lying on the bed with his arm over his eyes. 

"I didn't really mean to hurt Jimin... I can never hurt her, how can I? Forgive me, Jimin-ah." Sehun said to himself in between sobs. 

"Oppa..." Jaekyung unknowingly said aloud. 

Sehun sat up immediately upon hearing her. He looked towards the door, from his angle, he couldn't see if the door was fully closed, but he assumed so. 

I wasn't thinking too much, was I? Snap out of this Oh Sehun. 

Jaekyung pushed the door further, creating a larger gap for her to enter. 

"Oppa. Its okay, I can forgive you." Jaekyung said as she walked further and further into the room. 

Sehun's eyes became larger. "Aish, Oh Sehun, you're really thinking too much." He said to himself while faking a laugh. 

"Oppa, look behind you." Jaekyung said. Sehun turned behind slowly. 

"Where you listening to me just now?" Sehun asked feeling a little shy. Jaekyung nodded her head. "You forgive me Jim- I mean, Jaekyung?" He confirmed. She nodded her head again. Sehun got up and hugged her. "I still love you Jimin-ah. Can I call you by your old name?" Sehun embraced her. 

"That was my purpose to come back to Earth again. I didn't expect you to be here too." Jaekyung confessed. 

"Oh really? That was my purpose too." Sehun looked at her lovingly, after a long time, they looked at each other, total eye contact.

 

"Luhan! Did you see Jaekyung?" Kris asked worriedly.

"Jaekyung? No. I haven't seen her around for the past 1 hour already." Luhan said.

Kris has been looking around for Jaekyung everywhere but seen no sign of her. Then Kris saw Suho coming out from the house, he ran towards Suho. "Suho! Did you see Jaekyung?" Kris asked.

"Jaekyung? I think she's with Sehun in one of the rooms, I heard them talking." Suho replied.

Kris then ran into the house searching every room in the ground floor.

What is Jaekyung doing with Sehun in the room? They barely know each other.   

When Kris was searching on the second floor, Sehun and Jaekyung walked down the stairs from the third floor.

"Oppa, what do you want to do later?" Jaekyung asked Sehun.

"Let's play in the pool. " Sehun smiled.

It was good seeing Sehun showing off that nice smile of his since he does not smile much, but Jaekyung was used to seeing him having his poker face on, and to be honest, he looks cute. They both head off to the swimming pool, holding hands unknowingly. 

"Sehun! There you are! Where di-" Luhan's eyes were set on the couple holding hands and stopped talking halfway. 

"I was in the room on the third floor when Ji-, i mean Jaekyung and I were talking." Sehun replied happily, realising that Luhan had stopped talking mid-way. Luhan had a really confused look on his face. "Sehun-ah, why are you two holding hands when you just met?" 

Sehun look at their intertwined hands, Jaekyung wanted to let go but Sehun held her hand really tight. "Hyung, come here. We need to talk." Sehun signalled Luhan to follow him and they went into Suho's room. 

"What is it maknae." Luhan asked, sounding serious, "How can you explain that?"

"Hyung, its not li-" Sehun was cut off by Luhan. 

"Didn't you say that you missed Jimin very much and you would not date anyone else other than Jimin and you would wait until Jimin became a mortal and came back to you? Now what do I see? You are holding hands with a woman that you just met? I am disappointed in you Sehun. How could you? I'm going to complain to Suho about this. Before that, you two better break up in front of my eyes now." Luhan said, pissed off. 

"HYUNG! Everything is not like that okay. This person here is Jimin, Kim Jimin. The person I loved in my past life, she has came back as a mortal to look for me. Understand hyung? Gosh, I bet you are embarrassed now." Sehun explained. Luhan looked at Sehun, then Jaekyung, then Sehun then Jaekyung. His mouth wide open, then his cheeks slowly turning pink. He rubbed the back of his head. "Gosh, sorry about that maknae." He said letting out a nervous laugh. Jaekyung then started to giggle a little. 

"Yah, its not funny okay Kim Jimin." Luhan said, still feeling a little embarrassed. 

"Oh really oppa?" Jaekyung raised her eyebrow. 

"I'm going to complain to Suho about this." Sehun imitated Luhan. 

"Yah, Oh Sehun, you are so dead." Luhan said, then he crunched his knuckles and went chasing after Sehun. 

Jaekyung laughed at how immature the two guys were then she went to change into her bikini and starting walking to the pool, with a bathrobe covering her exposed skin. 

 

Kris was sitting on the sofa in the living room, feeling hopeless about not finding Jaekyung in the end. 

Jaekyung, where are you? 

Jaekyung was walking down the stairs and she walked past the living room but she heard someone sighing and she turned to look inside and she saw Kris sitting on the sofa. 

"Kris-ssi, what are you doing here?" Jaekyung asked. A familiar and melodious voice rang into Kris' ears, but he ignored it thinking it was only his imagination. Jaekyung stood in front of him. "Didn't you hear me, Kris-ssi?" She asked. 

"Jaekyung! It really is you!" Kris got up to hug her tightly, feeling relieved. 

"Yes, its me Kris-ssi. Don't worry." Jaekyung patted his back awkwardly. 

"Where are you going?" Kris asked when he saw her wearing a bathrobe.

"Swimming! Or splashing in the pool with the others. Want to join?" Jaekyung asked excitedly. 

"Sure!" Kris smiled and they made their way to the pool. 

 

"Hyung, no matter what, don't tell anyone about Jimin being Jaekyung especially Kris hyung." Sehun whispered. Luhan gave him an 'ok' signal. "Who knows about this?" Luhan whispered. 

"Suho hyung, you and I. So don't tell the others, promise?" Sehun said. Luhan nodded his head. 

 

Jaekyung took off her bathrobe, making the others stare at her with their jaw dropping. While Kris is shirtless only with a pair of shorts on. The both of them jumped into the pool creating a big splash. The others joined in - also shirtless - splashing and having fun. After 1 hour of playing in the water, they all went out of the swimming pool while Jaekyung went to the jacuzzi at the side of the house. Sehun noticed and followed, making sure no one saw him. 


phew, long update from me to make up all the losses. hope you guys enjoyed it :)

i usually type 680+ words and this is 1125 words already :00

 i finally made some time :D sorry i was too busy fangirling on twitter :b. 

if you guys want a long update like this, please tell me :D

see you in the next chapter! :)