-Chapter Seven-

Angel and Devil

Chapter Seven

 

Jaekyung read Sehun's message again and again, trying to process everything into her head.

That means that Kris oppa knows my true identity... What am I going to tell him?

She walked slowly towards Kris' room while playing with her fingers as she was nervous.

She knocked on the door. 

"Come in." Kris said. She opened the door cautiously. Before she could step in, Kris pulled her in gently and locked the door. 

"Kris..." 

"Why didn't you tell me you were Jimin?" Kris asked softly. 

"I didn't want anyone to know..." She replied quietly. She has never seen Kris act this way before and felt scared. 

"Come, let's sit and we can talk." He said as he brought her to the bed and they sat there. 

 

"Hyung! Suho hyung!" Sehun shouted. 

"Yah, I can hear you, what's there to scream about?" Suho replied.

"Jimin, she's not in her room." Sehun said. 

"Try calling her." Suho suggested. 

Sehun dialled in her number, but all he could hear was, "Please leave a message after the tone.".

"Hyung, she's not picking up!" Sehun panicked. 

"Calm down maknae, she might be in the gym, like last time, remember?" 

-

"Jimin?" Sehun opened the door to Jimin's room and found no one there, which was unusual. 

Is she angryDid she run away?

"Guys! Breakfast!" D.O shouted from downstairs. Everyone sat down at the dining table but there was an empty chair... 

"Jimin!" D.O shouted. 

Jimin was still in the gym, doing sit-ups with her earphones in her ears. She was sweating profusely from all the exercise she then sat down and ate her cereal and drank the carton of milk. She walked around to lower her heart rate slowly still with her earphones on. 

The 11 boys left the table and went around the masionette, searching for Jimin. Sehun wandered to the basement and saw that the lights of the gym was on, he opened the door and saw Jimin sitting down eating her cereal. He walked forward and tapped on her shoulder. Jimin looked up and saw Sehun standing there, smiling at her, She immeadiately unplugged her earphones. "Oh, why are you here?" She asked. 

"We've been looking for you for quite sometime already, how long have you been here?" He replied. 

"Sorry," She apologised then looked at her watch. "I've been here for 3 hours already, exercising and all." She answered. 

Sehun's eyes widened. "3-3-3 3 hours?" He stuttered in disbelief. Jimin simply nodded her head with innocent eyes, wondering what was wrong with that.

-

"I'll go check." Sehun said as he hurried off into the gym. 

Suho went upstairs to Jaekyung's room, only to find her mobile phone on her bed. He saw Kris' text message to her. His eyes widened.

Don't tell me... Jimin is in Kris' room?! No one will be able to hear them because, every room is soundproof. Dammit, who knows what he will do to her. 

He held onto the mobile phone tightly. 

What if Sehun finds out? Kris will get what he wants no matter what... 

He thought as he deleted the message. 

 

"Jaekyung!" Sehun shouted in the basement, but not loud enough for the others to hear. 

Jimin-ah, where are you?

His eyes were getting teary. 

I don't want to lose you again...

 

"Jaekyung... I love you, not you as Kim Jimin, but you as Lee Jaekyung." Kris muttered. 

"Oppa, I'm with Sehun now." She spoke.

"But you haven't made it official yet, there's still a little chance." He said. 

"I love Oh Sehun, in my past life, my present life and many more in the future. People might try to stop me like in the past, but we will still be together." She said choosing her words carefully. 

Please don't do this oppa. 

Kris faced her, "Can I not have a chance?" She shook her head. 

I'm sorry Jimin, but Kris Wu gets what he wants. 

He leaned towards her, she tried to stand but Kris was already on top of her. 

"W-what are you doing to me." She said, shocked by his sudden actions. 

"I want you." Kris said, pinning her on the bed. 

"Oppa, please, you know I love Sehun." She said weakly. 

He ignored her and started kissing her on her lips. 

I'm sorry Sehun oppa. 

She thought.

 

"Suho hyung!" Sehun whined. 

"What is it now maknae?" Suho asked, frustrated. 

"I can't find Jimin." He pouted. 

"I think she went shopping." Suho lied. 

"Why didn't she tell me?" 

"She sent me this text awhile ago." Suho said and showed him his phone. 

 

Suho oppa, I went to grab some stuff, will be back late. Tell Sehun sorry for not telling him earlier. Mianhae. [6.31PM - Lee Jaekyung]

 

"Hmff, how could she not tell me." He pouted. 

"Yah, stop being so childish." Suho said and ruffled his hair. 

I hope that text was convincing, Sehun is so gullible. But, I need to find Kris hyung. Fast. 

 

D.O was not preparing dinner tonight. 

"Guys! We'll be having a BBQ! To the backyard!" D.O exclaimed in excited. The boys were happy as well, it has been ages since they have had a barbecue. They were playing in the pool while waiting for D.O to cook.

"Yah, Kyungsoo. Do not tell anyone, but Jaekyung is Jimin." Suho whispered and covered his mouth before he could say anything. D.O's eyes widened in shock.

"And she is with Kris. Who knows what they're doing. Do not tell anyone about this okay?" Suho said. D.O nodded his head. 

 

Kris broke the kiss.

"Looks like you do want me after all." He smirked.

I don't know what has come over me... 

She thought. Kris continued kissing her from her neck to her cheeks then to her lips again. 

She gathered the strength and pushed Kris off her. 

"Suho! Sehun! Oppa!" She screamed as she lunged for the door. Kris' reflexes were quick as he went infront of her to stop her from going out. 

"You aren't getting out till I'm satisfied." Kris said. Jaekyung looked at him. His eyes, they weren't the same as the normal Kris. That's when she knows, he's hungry for her, like a wolf. 

 


hey guys, I'm back with an update! Sorry this author-nim has been leaving you guys ): but I shall officially be back on AFF constantly updating! I'm going to Japan in a few days' time so, I do not know if I have the time to update >-< (BUT I WILL TRY!) i should find time to give you all a double update okay? teehee, see you in the next chappie! xoxo