Settling In Big Hit .

You're Different
"You're my REAL father?" I asked. He nodded proudly. I rolled my eyes and looked at the man who was holding my name. "Who are you? My other father?"

He chuckled, "No. I'm your limo driver."

I nodded. "Then let's go," I said and walked right passed my dad.

We were entering JYP Entertainment. Everyone greeted us and started gossiping. I turned around and glared at them. When I glared at them, they shut their mouth right away.

I got a tour and I was about to make myself comfortable but my father had other plans.

"You're going to have to sleep in another company's dorm, honey," he said. I looked at him.

"Okay. First of all, you forced me to come here. Second, you lied saying I'll be staying in one of the dorms of this company. Lastly, I haven't seen you in my whole life and you're willing to send your only daughter to another company," I thought aloud but wasn't ashamed of it.

"I'm sorry... We have no room, but the company you will be staying in is a sub-company. It's called Big Hit Entertainment. You'll like it there better than here," he said.

I sighed. I walked away towards the limo. I got in and demanded to go straight to Big Hit Entertainment.

When I entered, I glared at everyone who were staring at me. Then a worker came up to me.

"Excuse me, are you Jinyoung's daughter?" I nodded. "Follow me to your dorm."

We went up to the third floor and walked to my dorm. I looked across where my dorm was located and a nameplate and it said "BTS".

"Have a good stay," the woman said before walking away. I rolled my eyes and walked into my dorm. It wasn't really special but it was big for just me.

It had a kitchen, living room, closet, bathroom, and bedroom. It was all just for me. There was a nameplate on the table and decided to put it on my door.

After putting it on my door, I unpacked my stuff which took forever. Luckily, it was dark and I was exhausted. I had to get used to this time zone anyways.

I got into my new bed and went to sleep. When I woke up, I got a call saying that I had to meet my father at a restaurant. I ignored it and took my time getting ready.

Just when I was finished getting ready, there was pounding on my door. I shook my head and grabbed my purse and phone before I opened my door. There was a big security guy standing in front of me.

"What the hell do you want?" I asked in English. He didn't understand and continued talking in Korean.

"Your father needs you at the restaurant ASAP," he said.

"I'm not going," I protested. Without warning, he picked me up and started walking. I was kicking and yelling for him to put me down.

It felt like forever until he entered a restaurant and put me down. I wiped off all the germs from him and glared at him.

"Honey," I heard. I turned around and saw my father with a group of boys. I glared at him. I had enough and I finally reached my limit. But I couldn't let my anger out here. So I stayed quiet.

I sat down next to my dad and kept my head low. I didn't take a glance at the boys in front of me.

"You guys, this is my daughter, Park Minri. I haven't seen her since she was born," my father said. I rollled my eyes and started reading a book.

"What do you mean by that, hyung?" one of the boys asked.

"I wasn't ready to raise her, so I asked a good friend of mine to adopt her. She lived in America partically her whole childhood but she's going to finish her childhood here."

I shook my head and kept reading.

"Minri say hello to BTS," my father said.

So that's BTS. I looked up and saw all of them smiling at me but one was just looking. I glared at all of them before continuing my book.

"M-Minri, I know it's hard for you moving to another country and meet a person that is actually-"

I stood up and looked at him. I took a deep breath before going to the bathroom. I paced back and forth in anger. I stomped my feet on the ground and slammed my fists on the sinks.

"Now he thinks he knows how I feel?" I asked my reflection and growled. I let out all my anger and walked out the bathroom.

I sat next to my father and opened my book again. I took out a piece of paper and wrote, "Nobody think of disturbing me."

My father sighed and shook his head. I didn't care. I just wanted to get this over with and leave this restaurant.

I heard one of the guys say, "She's a weird person for a girl."

I lifted up my head and glared at the boy with a bandana tied around his head.

The day just started and I'm already ready for it to end.