011

I Have a Crush on Him
 
 011

 

 

JinAh POV

I felt weight on my forehead before opening my eyes to find Chanyeol staring at me with concern. “You’re awake?” He whisper softly as he helped me sat down on the bed. “Mhm” I nodded. My eyes caught a glimps of Luhan sunbae on the door, looking at me and Chanyeol. “How long have I been sleeping?!” I turned to Chanyeol after I saw the sky turn dark. “I’ve been here for an hour after Luhan called me that you’re not feeling well.” I gasped, meaning that I have been sleeping for the whole 4 hours in Luhan sunbae’s house. I got up all at once and pulled Chanyeol’s wrist. “O-opa.. take me home please..”

Chanyeol focused on the road while sometimes glancing at me. He decided to speak up. “Ok spit it up girl. What happened?”

I sighed, I know I can’t hide things from this one of a giant. “Well you know what, I wasn’t really sick back then. I was just blushing madly and that they thought i was sick.” I pouted. Chanyeol shifted his attention to me before laughing like a mad man. “Puhahahaha what you serious???!!!” I slapped his arm “Just focus on the road!”

Chanyeol cleared his road as he fixed his eyes back on the road. “I heard that we’re going to have some students from China on the day of the cake competition.” “Oh yeah? I wish Luhan sunbae’s friend are going to be there.” I smiled as Chanyeol snorted “All you think about is Luhan this and Luhan that”

 

~

The sound of my alarm woke me up. I quickly got in the shower and checked my phone to find 4 unread LINE message.

Luhan: Fighting everyone! Today is the day!~

Byun Baek: Ne^^ We worked hard. I just hope we could win over Lay sunbae’s team ._.

Luhan: Whatever the result is, at least we have fun! :)

Byun Baek: Ne sunbae^^ By the way, how are you feeling JinAh? Sorry I left without saying bye

I quickly typed a reply before changing into a simple shorts and a tshirt.

Park JinAh: I’m fine^^ I’m sorry that I can’t help much. I’ll do my best today!

 

As Luhan stated, today is the day of our school’s cake competition. All of the teachers are going to taste and judge cakes from each team and decide who’s the winner. Say, what are you gonna get when you win the competition? A week off school to enjoy the beauty of Hawaii. I can’t imagine to go to Hawaii with Luhan sunbae, that’s why I hope my team win the competition.

“Morning~” Chanyeol peeped through the door with a grin. “Can’t you please knock on the door before you go in?” I sigh as I glare at Chanyeol. “Hehe~ Soooooooo what time do you need to go to school today?” “The competition starts at 8 so maybe 7 from here?” Chanyeol nodded as he walked to the door “Come out and have breakfast first then.”

 

~

The clock finally strikes at 7. I stare at my reflection on the mirror once more to make sure I look okay before turning the knob to exit my room. Chanyeol stared at me from head to toe as he smirked at me. I slapped his arm “Stop it Yollie.” Ignoring my warning, he kept on staring at me, smirk still plastered on his face. I was wearing my white dress that fell perfectly just before my knees. The tip of my hair was curled smoothly with light make up completing my whole look.

“Well well, I believe my cute little sister is now a lady~~” I blushed at his words, he continued. “Don’t you dare to flirt with other man while i’m not there to watch you, okay sweety?” Chanyeol patted my head before offering his arm for me to hold, like some couple in a fancy party. I laughed as I cling into his arm and we made our way to the car.

After half an hour of driving, the car finally made a stop. Chanyeol glanced at me “Be careful without me ok? Call me if something happen.” I smiled as I pinched his cheek and made my way out of the car.

To tell you the truth, I was a bit scared to go to such event without Chanyeol by my side as he was always the one to make sure I’m safe. Well I need to take care of myself now as Chanyeol got permitted to miss the whole event for his upcoming basketball tournament. I straighten my posture before walking to the back yard of the school.

“JinAh!!” I turned around to find Seri smiling with Chen’s hand linked to hers. Chen looked so handsome with his black tuxedo and his hair neatly styled. “Hey couple!” I waved my hand at them. “Woah you look so pretty todayy~~” sang Chen which earn a glare from me. “Hehe~~ Of course my Seri is prettier~~~” He said as he pecked Seri’s cheek. Her cheeks turned into the colour of pink as she cuped her cheeks “Let’s go in”

 

 

Luhan POV

I watched in silence as people started to gather in the back yard that has been nicely decorated. My eyes scanned the place hoping to find my team, or even just someone I know. Just then someone tapped my back “Annyeonghaseo sunbae” it was Baekhyun as he bowed slightly. I replied him with a nod. Just before I was about to talk to Baekhyun, a familiar voice called me, omg no.

“Lugeeeee~~~~” Tao hugged me from behind followed by Xiumin who facepalmed himself at Tao’s childish act. I barely excaped from Tao’s grip. “What the hell are you doing here? And you too Xiumin? I thought you went to China untill next month??” Xiumin grinned “Need to take care of this idiot” He pointed at Tao who’s clinging to my hand like his life depends on it.

“And what are YOU doing here, hm?” I shifted my attention to Tao, he stood up all at once with a smile plastered on his face. “Hehe~ Don’t be mad~ I’m here as the representation of one of the Chinese students. I didn’t tell you coz I know you will block me from going to your school.” He pouted. I glared at him, completely ignoring Baekhyun awkwardly standing in between the mess. “Okay okay I’m sorry~~~~~~~~ But I’m not coming here empty handed~~” He sang before closing the gap between us. He whispered “Li Yue Shi is here.”

My eyes rounded in shock. “W-What...” Tao went back to his position, grinning “Hehe~ See you later Luge~~” He ran as he dragged Xiumin with him. “Need to run before he explode~~”

••

 

Hi Hi here's another chapter~~ The cake competition finally here~ And wonder how's JinAh gonna feel when she sees Luhan with Yue Shi? 

Anddd I just want to promote EXORUN hihit I've played this game for only 2 days but it's soooo addicting~~ If you played ths game too, find me on the rangking board under the name of deeexo~ Cunrrently ranked 86 on Lay's club rank ;_;

And thank you for reading and subscribing<3 It means a lot knowing that some of you still reads my story after my looong hiatus ;_;

Don't forget to leave comment down below<3

Okay I talked way too much, see ya on the next chapter~^^