002

I Have a Crush on Him
 
 002

 

 

Luhan went out of his class and made his way to the rooftop. There’s no teacher in his class, and it won’t hurt to skip the class for only 10 minutes. He carefully took out his phone after making sure that he’s alone. He cleared his throat as he pressed a number and put his phone up to his ears.

“Hi. Can I talk to Li Yue Shi?” He waited patiently for a while and frown hard when a voice on the other line replied “I’m sorry but she’s busy right now. You might need to call again next time.” *You’re always busy.* He mumbled in disappointment and lazily walked back to his class.

 

But one thing he didn’t know, there was a pair of eyes observing him from afar.

 

 

It becomes noisy as the door of the cafeteria slung open and the three guys made their entrance.

Time stopped, all eyes were on them, many girls can’t hold themselves and drooled on their foods. They are part of the hottest senior in the school, or should I say, the HOTTEST in the school. Luhan, Xiumin and Lay.

JinAh can’t also help but let her eyes hypnotised by their magical appearance. There’s only one girl in the whole cafeteria that have zero interest on the current scene. It was of course, Kang Seri and her boyfriend that was on a lovey dovey mode.

 

“Chagiya~~ Aaa~~”

 

“Neodo~~ Aaa~~”

 

Chen and Seri giggled as they eat the food that each of them gave to each other. JinAh can only sigh while looking at that horrible sight.

 

“Ugh I hate couples.”

 

“You too should confess and have a boyfriend.” Chen said as he cutely pinched Seri’s cheek while Seri nodded in agreement. “How can you say the exact same thing as Seri? Gosh, just hurry up and get married you two.” JinAh made a tsk sound before continue digging in her food. “Should we chagiya?” Chen said in aegyo while feeding her a strawberry. Seri shyly hit Chen’s arm before feeding him a grape.

When JinAh was about to put another spoonful of food in , a hand stopped her. You know who, it’s Park Chanyeol. He turned her hand that was holding the spoon and swiftly putting it in his mouth. “Mm! It’s good!” He exclaimed with his deep voice and grinned. JinAh who can’t stand it anymore, move her hand to choke Chanyeol’s neck furiously. “Aaw—uhuk--huk---Yaa it hurts!!”.

Chen passed him a glass of water while holding in his laugh. Chanyeol coughed hard with tears in his eyes. *Was I too hard on him?* JinAh slowly let go of her grip at the poor Chanyeol, still with her poker face “Are you okay?” she tried to sounds as uninterested as she can as she let go of his neck.

Chanyeol didn’t reply but continue coughing hard. JinAh eyes softened with a slight worry, she sigh and patted Chanyeol’s back in care “Im sorry..” she mumble quietly. “Ughuk—huk—wh—wha-at-ukh—“ Chanyeol who obviously herard that continued coughing, making some of the students in the cafeteria turn to see what’s the ruckus all about. JinAh furrowed her eyebrows at Chanyeol and hit his back harder “I said I’m sorry.” she said, this time lauder.

 

He stopped coughing and grinned at JinAh, showing his white pearly teeth.

 

“I forgive you” he stood up and kissed her forehead before slightly running towards the door. JinAh froze on her seat as she felt eyes are on her. *That stupid moron* she stuffed with food to release her anger. *Wait for me at home Park Chanyeol*

 

 

“Mmm! This is really good!” Xiumin exclaimed as he took another big bite on his mocha bread. Luhan pinched his eyebrows together as he saw the scene in front of him, it was Chanyeol busy running off after kissing JiAh’s forehead. Xiumin looked at Luhan and his untouched mocha bread “I’ll eat this if you’re not eating it.” He said while his hand started to creep up to Luhan’s bread.

He quickly slapped Xiumin’s hand away and opening the package before it gets stolen, again. Lay can only laugh when he saw Xiumin pouted, *How old are you guys really?* he thought before sliding his mocha bread to Xiumin. “You can have mine instead.” Xiumin’s eyes automatically lighted up and he quickly grabbed the bread as if someone will take it away from him at any time. Luhan who still have his frowned face finally opened his mouth without taking his eyes off JinAh.

 

“Since when Park Chanyeol has a girlfriend?” He bluntly said.

 

Lay elegantly laid his cup of green tea on the table and crossed his hands in front of his chest. “What girlfriend?” “Girlfriend?” Xiumin joined, still with his mouth full. Luhan nudge his head towards he direction. “That girl sitting across Kim Jongdae.”

Xiumin burst into laughs which only cause him to choke on his food.

Lay calmly rubbed his back and pass him a glass of water, as if it’s like always happened to Xiumin. “What?” Luhan said in total confusion. “You don’t know?” Lay spoke after finishing his job on Xiumin “It’s Park JinAh, Park Chanyeol’s younger sister, she’s just a year below us.” He continued. “Of course he doesn’t know, he’s always busy.” Xiumin explained sarcastically while wriggling his eyebrows.

 

*How come I didn’t know*

 

“Speaking of busy, did you talk to Yue Shi?” Lay said. “Ani, she’s busy again.” Luhan answered in disappointment. His earlier thought about JinAh completely disappeared as his mind wandered somewhere else.

 

 

Bus stop. It’s always been the place that JinAh loves the most. Why? Because Luhan took the same bus as her, and she can observe him more closely there. No sign of Luhan yet. 

She tapped her foot along with the song rhythm she was singing inside her head when the bus finally stopped in front of her. She tightened the grip on her backpack straps and made her was inside the bus.

The bus was full, as usual. She grabbed the nearest pole and fixed her position. The bus started to move when it jerked back which made JinAh smirked

*I knew it.. 3..2.. 1-*

The door opened.

A guy entered while slightly bowing and showed his bus pass. “Kamsahamnida.”

“You again? Aigoo this young man..” the driver clucked and the bus started to move again.

He made his way inside the bus when he finally noticed a familiar face.

“Eo? Are you not Park JinAh?” he innocently asked while fixing his messy hair after running so hard to catch the bus.

 

*Wait*

 

*He knows my name?*

 

*This is impossible, I'm must be dreaming right now*

 

A pair of sparkling eyes looked down at her and she can’t help but to fall at those eyes again. It was the most beautiful eyes she has ever seen, it was almost like moon shining through the dark night sky, but no, those eyes are even prettier than the moon. Her long thought were cut off when now, a pair of very kissable, cherry lips is all she can see.

The guy is now confused and think that he mistaken a person. “Are you not Park JinAh from year 2?”

“N-n-ne? N-ne t-that’s me. A-a-annyeonghaseyo.” She quickly bowed as much as she can inside the crowded bus.

He chuckled while fixed the strap of his bag. That was totally made her heart skipped a beat.

 

*That smile*

 

*Not again, please stop*

 

“I’m Luhan, we met at the field right? I’m sorry for mistaken you as Chanyeol’s girlfriend.” he extended his hand, waiting for JinAh to answer it.

She lifted her hand slowly and held Luhan’s hand, he smiled and shook her hand. His hand was so soft and warm, it would be perfect to hold hand in hand with him. She shrug off that thought when the bus arrived at a familiar place.

“D-don’t you need to get off here sunbae?” she opened while pointing her free hand outside the bus. ”Oh.” he jumped a little and pulled out from her hand. JinAh felt so lonely all of the sudden, she already missed Luhan’s hand. “I’ll see you tomorrow maybe?” he gave you a smile before walking off the bus.

Finally. JinAh can breathe properly again, her heart beat slowed down. *Luhan sunbae finally noticed me? After all these years?* No one can even describe how happy she is right now. She never really had any decent conversation with Luhan. She only always waited for Luhan at the field and giving him water and stuff.

 

Luhan on the other hand, just got off the bus and now looking down his right hand. He got this weird feeling when his hand touched JinAh’s. Now that he thinks about it, it was JinAh who always waited patiently at the field until the end of the game just to give him drinks. And she does that every single day without a miss. How can he never notice her?  

 

The bus halted in front of her bus stop and she walked out with a big smile on her face. “Thank you sir!~”

She skipped down the road with a light heart when she decided to drop by the convenient store. “Oh well, Luhan sunbae knows my name because of him so I might as well give him something” she mumble as she took a big bag of gummy bear and paid for it.

 

 

The door made a click sound when JinAh entered her house. She sighed as the house is now filled with music.

 

*Park Chanyeol jinjja*

 

••