Running Away

Ailurophile

     Minyoung just stared. One moment she was talking to Sehun and now in front of her was a pile of clothes and a cat meowing in an apologetic way if that was possible. She sighed as the cat went on with the meaningless blabbering.

     "Meow meow meow meo-" the cat "said" but it yowled in surprise as Minyoung picked him up to eye level. She narrowed her eyes at Sehun who gulped in fright. She started to speak about the plan she devised.

     "Ok here's what we'll do. You and I," she pointed to her and him, "are going to make a run for it. Got it?" Minyoung smiled as she saw the cat give her a nod. She set Sehun down and started to neatly fold his clothes. The cat just patiently sat beside her feet watching the ferris wheel near the end. As the ferris wheel slowed to a halt, Minyoung and Sehun prepared to jump out. The man managing the ferris wheel came up to them and opened the door...

     "NOW!!!" They sprinted past the man who looked at them in shock. Sehun tried his best not to get tangled through people's legs as Minyoung shouldered her way through a crowd of people. A couple of minutes passed and Minyougn checked on Sehun every once in a while. Minyoung glanced towards the direction where she last saw Sehun and stumbled to a stop. She started to make her way back cursing at their bad luck.

     Sehun had been picked up by the queenka of their school otherwise known as Park Hyeri. Despite her mean personality, she was Chanyeol's girlfriend. Minyoung had tried to talk Chanyeol out of dating her but he had just laughed at her calling her a little girl. Right now, Hyeri was with her group of friends and they were now fawning over the "cat." Sehun seemed to realize the trouble he was in because now he was trying to scramble out of her grasp. Minyoung could hear the girls' squeals of laughter at the cat's futile attempts.

     "OMG!" Hyeri gushed. "It's so cute." She and her friends all passed Sehun around. Sehun wrinkled his nose in disgust. They smelled too much of perfume. Minyoung built up her courage and spoke.

     "Um that's my cat," she said. The group of girls glared up at Minyoung who meekly backed away. Hyeri gave her a cold smile and looked her up and down. Minyoung felt herself shrinking at the two laser beams coming out Hyeri's eyes.

     "Well if it isn't Minyoung, Luhan oppa's pesky neighbor." Hyeri then held Sehun up. "Are you looking for this? You know no pets are allowed in Lotte World so I am pretty sure it's not you cat," she mockingly said. Minyoung was at a loss for words. How dare she?! But Minyoung couldn't think of what to say since there were no animals allowed inside. Then she suddenly thought of a magnificent scheme. She tried to give Sehun her message as she gave Sehun the look who seemed to comprehend, his human smirk appearing on his cat face.

     "Well Hyeri," Minyoung said as she backed away, "have fun with your cat then." She walked away then picked up speed. She grinned at the yelp of Hyeri in pain. In no time, Sehun was bounding along next to her. She looked back to see Hyeri holding a hand to cheek where a red scratch mark was starting to form. Hyeri looked surprised that the cat actually did that to her and started to chase after them.

     "MINYOUNG DON'T THINK I'LL LET YOU GET AWAY WITH THIS!!!" Minyoung just laughed. As they raced out the park, they attracted the attention of several others. Minyoung winced at her actions as they came to the car.

     "I am so stupid! Hyeri is going to kill me at school!" she thought. She inwardly groaned. While she opened the car door leisuerely, Sehun started to claw at her. She looked down to two round eyes looking at her in a frightened way as he whipped his head towards the entrance to the park. Minyoung followed his gaze and eyes widened at the sight. Hyeri and her friends did not give up the pursuit and were in a mad dash towards them. Minyoung grabbed Sehun and threw him into the backseat despite Sehun's protests and turned the car on.

    "Show me what you're made of baby!" Minyoung shouted as she revved the car backwards and zoomed away. It was frightening at first since Hyeri was still running, but Minyoung smiled as she saw Hyeri giving up. Minyoung zoomed home. When they arrived she opened the back door to see a dazed looking cat. She laughed as Sehun walked out and tripped on his tail as he made a run for it towards the house. She ran after him and opened the door to the house.

     "Sehun oppa?" Minyoung asked at the cat who was now making his way into the house. The cat looked back lazily at her, yawning. Minyoung just chuckled and picked Sehun up, setting him on the coach. She picked up a blanket and placed it over Sehun who was starting to fall asleep. Minyoung smiled at the cat and snuck into the covers next to him.

      Ara was watching afar. She laughed a "mwahaha" laugh as she grinned mischievously.
     "Oh boy! Minyoung is going to be in real trouble! She forgot that Sehun changed back at midnight... I can't wait!" The fairy settled herself in front of the two.  "Now I'll just wait :3"

 

AUTHORS NOTE

OMGEEE! The two are going to have a serious issue later! Ara is so evil :3