Watch you sleep

That Awkward Moment.....with Super Junior.

Waiting room…

Super Junior was done with their performance, and siwon was the first to enter the waiting room where Hyeyeon was sitting alone.

“oppa..” she was about to get up but Siwon quickly sunk her back in her seat.
“Sit..we need to talk.”
“About what?”
“Stella-ya..we know that u work hard for us, and u don’t complain no matter how hard it is.But…” He held her hands in his.” We r your friends Stella. I know that u didn’t get to have any proper friends due to getting bullied in school. But right now, you have the Super Junior members as your friends. Best Friends. So please come to us if u need strength, We will always be there for you.” 

Siwon’s words almost made Hyeyeon break down into tears, but she stayed strong cuz eventually she knew that the rest of the members might enter any time soon,. And if they see her cry, the there won’t be to any end of the question : “ Why Is Stella crying?” and “Stela, r u ok?”
Then she would be crying harder cuz Hyeyeon is one very emotional creature.

“Thank you siwon oppa, I will remember that.”
“Come here,” Got off his seat and enveloped Hyeyeon into a warm hug.

“WWOOOOHH!!! THAT WAS AN AWESOME PERFORMAN-“ Yesung and the others immediately stopped shouting in excitement to see Siwon and Hyeyeon in tight embrace.

“Oh, u guys are already finished? Go and change, I shall-“
“Ah~ no.” Kyuhyun stopped her from leaving the room.
“I will go and collect the performance clothes, u go sit at a corner and rest.” Kyuhyun offered. 
“Kyuhyun oppa….” Oh well, Kyuhyun’s evil image that he tried so hard to mould is definitely smashed now if he does this kind gesture for Hyeyeon. 
“ Don’t think of this as me being nice. I just want you to save your energy” Kyuhyun tried to pour as much sarcasm s he could in his sentence, but too bad Hyeyeon could see through his good intentions anyway.

“Gomawoyo Kyuhyun oppa.”  Hyeyeon’s tears threatened to spill.

So after changing out of his performance clothes, Kyuhyun stood  next to the door of the dressing room like a statue as everyone threw their performance clothes to him after changing.

Kyuhyun started to struggle with all the weight of clothes in his hands,  so Hyeyeon offered her help, but Kyuhyun shooed her away.
“Sit there and rest before I kill you.”

annoyed-im-watching-u.png
“I am watching you….”  He eyed her.

Hyeyeon sat on the couch with a pout. True, she wanted rest. She needed sleep. But she was scared that if she went to sleep , she would dream of the bullies again and wake up in shock from the nightmare. 

“Stella-ya..here, u can lean on me as you sleep.” Donghae squeezed in next to her on the couch and pats his shoulder.
“It’s okay, I don’t want to-“ Donghae simply pushed her head towards his shoulder and pats her like as if he was coaxing a baby to sleep. “ Sleep okay?”


“B-But oppa…I can’t..” Suddenly Donghae took her right hand and enveloped in warmly in his two warm hands.
“If the bullies come and get you in your dream again, I promise I will come and protect you. So go to sleep okay?”  Though what Donghae said was mainly to coax her to sleep, Hyeyeon took it almost so seriously. Donghae has a pure heart of a child, so most of the things he said always sound so pure and innocent but as well cute.

With a smile and a snuggle Hyeyeon fell asleep so comfortably , leaning on Donghae’ shoulder. Her cold hands wrapped warmly in his.

“Sleep Well, Stella..” 

 

61076_491770830932714_1734044567_n.jpg  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
 

This chapter wasn't supposed to exist. Hhaha, but i just had this urge to update..so yeah~~~
Sorry if it seems too short~~~