#2

My Pale-Puppy! | SUGA X BTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So...You...Suga?” Jimin asks after all of them gathering around the guy that has a pair of puppy ears and crouching on the coach. His head is lowered down, hates to look at them for looking at him like this. Jin slaps his shoulder a little to make him to talk further. “Yes. Woof.” His puppy ears slightly lifted up as his face is now sullen and tight-lipped. He feels pretty annoyed with all of this. Can they just stop and act like the day before?

Namjoon notes that Suga did have the bandages on his forehead and his hands which is no different with the white puppy that all of them took care last night. He nudges J hope slightly and whispers to him about it. J hope also notes that and nodding in agreement. Next, he tells V.

“Nooo...I want the white puppy back!” exclaims V sadly. J hope just can glances on him before turning back to Suga, still in disbelief about a puppy who can turn into a human in a day. He bites his lower lip thinking thoroughly.

Suga is feeling blue and crestfallen (I play with english here haha) to see their bewildered eyes. They are the same, looking down upon him, disgusted by him and the only thing he wants to do is crying loudly but before he can let that all out, a body embracing him warmly. That person gets everyone attention at the time. “I glad I take you home.”

 

Jungkook assured him. Suga who is fear of them suddenly feeling so glad and grateful. His mouth clenched and his hands are also clenched fists, and his rapid breathing are showing that he tries to put those confusing and mixing feelings away. But, he can’t. He do feels safe and being cared for a moment which making him to remember his dark story side, replacing by the happy feeling until the tears formed and drops slowly.

(A/N: Oh, I am at describing...sorry~(T^T)

Jungkook just smiles fulfilled. At the moment he bowed in front of him and hugged him, he can listens closely to Suga heavily breathing and his heart which can’t stop from thumping so hard. Once he hugs him tightly, he can feels it, Suga can’t force himself from not letting out the tears that contained the happiness and sadness. His heart is also slowing down as if he is calmed down now.

 

 

This feeling is still the same like the time Jungkook hugged him when he only a little white dirty puppy on the last night.

 

 

Suga wipes off his tears quickly and sniffs a little before continues to look at their eyes.

Jin clears his throat and remembers something. “Ah, Jimin! Look like we already find your new roommates!” makes the younger only looks at him blankly before refreshing back what he planned to do. “Oh, yes! But, Suga do you have money to pay the rent?” Jimin says while Jungkook is taking a seat beside Suga. “I will have it since you guys will go to school, I can just work by that time right?” remarks Suga. Jimin just exchanges eyes with each others. They can hear J hope claps his hand loudly. “Good! welcome to our world, Suga” he adds.

 

“T-thank you...” Suga is stuttering because this is the second times people are actually pleased with his excistence althought he is nervous and scared in the same times. Then, a grumble loudly sounding the living room. The only thing change is Suga face now reddening his porcelain like skin. They laugh at him and Jin continues teasingly, “Aww...Our little puppy still not eaten yet? Come here, let mama give you some~”

 

Suga puppy ears are pulled down as if he is sulking or embarrassed about that. However, when he sees Jin walks to the kitchen, his dog instinct makes him chasing the elder conditionally. As he runs to Jin and whimpers to ask some food, V just laughs until the others look on him who is enjoyed to see that. 

 

“What is so funny?” J hope asks when he thinks nothing funny things happened. Jimin, Namjoon, and Jungkook look at him questionably, waiting for his answer.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter