Second Chapter : #1.2

My Pale-Puppy! | SUGA X BTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Guess what? after 2 years i finally remembered this account, like wth...

I already in university life now. Pray for my luck to be able stabilize my time with many things including this cute story i have made back in 2015. Idk if you guys still remember this story. Im pretty sure you guys not even expecting this story to make a come back now.

Im so sorry for the late update for this story fella. and I admit I also forget how am I want to continue this story...Or what the aim of this story. 

What ship did i want, where, when. All the details I supposed to have back then are missing in my short term memories. 

anyways, just thought this as the second chapter of this story okay? My sense on making cute story or childish like this might fade a little bit. but my interest to type the story till the end is still strong. So, go go go!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

 They finish clean up the cafe and packing up to go back home. In the meantime, Suga and Jungkook always stick up to each other as the little ones often to make funny jokes which brings laughter to Suga. Suga holds the boxes full of the leftover caffein packages and some utilizers. He waits at the back of the van, waiting for the trunk to be open by Namjoon.

Then, a long fingers slip through Suga fingers and helps him to carry the boxes. Suga flinch a little to his surprise but he thankful after  seeing Taehyung face peeks behind the boxes between them. 

" Go inside already. I will help Jin hyung for the rest." As he says that, Suga just nods and Taehyung can vividly sees the puppy ears is moving up and down in happiness. He smiles wider to his amusement.

"Thanks!" Suga pats him on the shoulders before walks pass him to go into the van and ends up sitting beside Jungkook and Jimin on the other side.

Suga just peering at the window to find the moonlight is fading as the clouds starts to bunch up on the sky as a sign for the bad weathers soon. He sighs and put his hand under his chin and resting his head on the window.

 

Jungkook just smiles to see Suga tired face. He thought about what happens earlier and he somehow felt nervous if Suga might fall for someone sooner. Jungkook carefully adjusts his body to lean closer to Suga and he seems not aware of it. 

"Suga hyung~" Jungkook whispers and Suga turns his head just to find the maknae face is only few inches from him. He jerks back a little but enough to hit it onto the van windows. Jungkook ends up chuckles and apologizes for the minor occurences on Suga.

"You surprise me..."Suga rubs back of his head and his tringular ears pulls back. But, he joins Jungkook chuckles. Jungkook looks at him intentively he put his hand at the back of Suga head and their hands meet. The warmness of Jungkook hand, making Suga nervous somehow. They both slowly stops to laugh and stares at each other. 

"Im sorry...hyung" deep yet delicate enough for Suga to hear it up close. Suga blushes and looks down, breaking the eyes contact. With that, Jungkook grins happily. 

Jimin just stares at them in silent. He bits his nails harder and looks away from them. Taehyung and Jin finally finished and got into the van, missing the moment of Jungkook and Suga.

Hoseok already fallen asleep on Namjoon broad shoulder or he calls it 'favourite spot' for his sleepy head. Namjoon can't stop smile to see how well his friend sleep when the van starts it engine. 

--------------------------------------------------------------

When they arrive, Suga and Jimin  been instruct by Jin to go to their apartment first while others helping him to carry the stuffs. Suga insists to help but Jimin abruptly grabs his wrist and pulls him as they w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter