#6

My Pale-Puppy! | SUGA X BTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Alright, everyone~~~I'm updating....FINALLY~ I JUST WANT TO SAY THANK YOU ARMYS BECAUSE SUBSRIBE AND LOVING ALSO COMMENTING THIS STORY~~PLEASE TELL ME WHICH SHIPS YOU WANT SO I CAN FOCUS ON THAT SHIP. PLEASE?

NOTE:I STILL NOT CHECK IF THERE IS ANY MISTAKES. SO FORGIVE ME 4 MA BAD ENGLISH~:'- [

 

“Suga, want to join us?” Jin chews his meat with mouthful mouth.

 

 

“Go where?” he simply knits his eyebrows as he tries to take the meat far from him.

 

“Hehe, go to our workplace.” Jin says happily as he helps him to take the meat.

 

 

 

Everyone is looking at Suga with a little hope and worries if Suga rejects the offer.

 

“I will.” They smile, welcoming him. He just softly shrugs and flashing a smile.

Just to show his pleasure in helping them.

 

 

“Then, you’ll be the cute,sweet, y like I do~” V leans his face to the left of Suga’s face with a deep stares.  Jimin gives him a piercing glare as Suga startled a bit to the side. Namjoon and Hoseok looks at each other with smile. As the dancer turns to Suga, the monster turns to beet red before continues to munch his food.

 

“Andwae, V-ssi you will just be a stone for him…” Suga nods to Hoseok’s wise words.

 

Jimin glads to see Suga actually doesn’t fall that kind of flirting. He smirks to his satisfaction.

 

“You can be together with Jungkook as the ‘counter-man’” Jin announces and shocking Jimin and V.

 

“HYUNG!” Jimin and V says in unison with disappointment.

 

Jin looks at maknae and Jungkook just cutely smiles with excited feeling.  Suga looks at Jungkook and blushes when he winks at him.

 

‘this is weird?’

 

------Café----------------------

 

Suga bows to the customers and that is when they eyeing him like to gobble him up. Suga face turns darkly red and his voice can’t even come out when the teenager girls suddenly crowding in front of him, admiring his pale and handsome face.

‘Oppa! Why you wear this hoodie?’

‘Your skin is so good and white like mannequin’

‘Oppa~ open your hoodie, You might be the most handsome guy in his café if you take it off’

They even grab Suga’s hoodie  to plead him to take it off.

 

Suga tightly grasps his apron underneath the counter and Jungkook sees that from the side.  Suga feels the tears are going to come out. He quickly tries to say something with his drying throat and lips. His puppy ears can been seen lowered down by Jungkook.

 

“I-“, a hand grabs his cold-sweating hands, slyly stands in front of him.

 

“Ladies, this guy is new here. He is nervous. So may you shout out your orders?”

Jungkook’s voice sounds darker than ever yet he still smiles like a little kid. Suga is shocked at first but…

Jungkook’s hand is holding and making him calm down a little bit. Unexpectedly, his face becomes red.

 

Suga turns even redder when Jungkook holds him tighter. The girls scared to death to hear that kid tone. They quickly bow a little and murmurs ‘thank you’ before running out from the café.

 

Jungkook huffs and turns to face Suga but the he quickly hugs him before he can says anything more.

 

“Thank you….” He looks up {maknae is really tall than him}.

 

Jungkook easily blushes and smiles. 

 

 

“I mean it…” he buries his face into Jungkook’s firm chest.

 

Jungkook looks around. All his hyungs somehow are not looking at them except V who jaw h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter