Sehun: I Got That

That Good Good

"Hyung!" Sehun's sustained whine wakes Kyungsoo from his nap and the manager is not happy about it.

"Yah!" He shouts groggily at the dancer. "What does it take for a man to get some sleep around here?"

Sehun harrumphs and crosses his arms with a childish pout, but Kyungsoo gets the hint and knows how much anxiety Sehun's trying to hide by being juvenile.

"He gave you the right number, didn't he?" Kyungsoo questions. He already knows the answer but figures that reminding Sehun of that fact might still be somewhat reassuring.

"Well, yeah," Sehun agrees slowly, phone in hand. Luhan had just responded before Sehun bothered Kyungsoo, actually, but that doesn't help Sehun's nerves any. "But, hyung!" He whines again before jumping out of the way when Kyungsoo reaches out a hand to swat at him. The manager's glasses are on the counter in the bathroom, luckily, so Sehun escapes unscathed and continues. "I don't know what I'm doing. Like before, you know, I was totally smooth, right?"

Kyungsoo scoffs and Sehun just ignores the manager.

"But with him," Sehun's beginning to sound a little pitiful and it takes a lot out of Kyungsoo to appear sympathetic—instead of obviously amused. "With him," Sehun repeats obliviously, "I'm a total mess."

The dancer collapses on top of his unsuspecting manager, who still can't see too well without his glasses and isn't ready at all for a long body to drop on him from above.

"Yah!" Kyungsoo shouts indignantly once more, but the bed is soft and the mattress absorbs the extra weight enough that their position isn't too stifling for the manager, just a little uncomfortable. He's used to this though—Kyungsoo is—because Sehun on stage is y and collected, but in real life he's still only 22, and he can be just as clingy and bratty as he was when he and Kyungsoo first met. "Get off, you lard muffin."

Sehun emits a dramatic sigh and throws his arms back like he's stretching to get comfortable. "I think you mean stud muffin, don't you, hyung?"

Somehow, Kyungsoo manages to get his feet far enough under him to kick Sehun off, grunting an emphatic "No, that's not what I meant," as he does so. This earns an upset complaint of "Hyung doesn't love me!" but Kyungsoo doesn't care because at that moment his own boyfriend calls and the dancer is forgotten.

Sehun's grumpy now, at least a little, because he doesn't like being ignored by his manager hyung, and he feels like he can't text Luhan again because it's kind of pathetic to finish a conversation only to start one again less than fifteen minutes later. Honestly, he's sure Luhan wouldn't really mind, but it's getting close to when he's supposed to go get his hair and make up done, so Sehun passes the time by sitting on the floor where Kyungsoo's kick left him and pouting some more.

He thinks about last night; how surprising it was to run into Luhan—literally; how relieved he felt to discover the true nature of Luhan's relationship with Yixing; how cute Luhan looked with his pink hair and his constantly startled expression like he couldn't fully believe that Sehun was there, in the flesh. Sehun remembers something else about last night, too, and bangs his head a few times against his knees in embarrassment. It was a little presumptuous, he can admit, to kiss Luhan on their first meeting. They're boyfriends, sure, but he and Luhan haven't even had a date yet!

Yep, when it comes to Luhan, Sehun's hopeless, and as he stretches a little in the last few minutes before he and Kyungsoo have to get ready to leave, Sehun resolves to fix that about himself. He doesn't really know his boyfriend all that well yet, but from what he knows so far, Sehun wholeheartedly believes that Luhan deserves someone amazing. Sehun wants to be that for his boyfriend, and he hopes, after the recital tonight, that Luhan can see Sehun's cool side, too.