Stand by Me

Love Trick

 

Minho’s POV

I was on my way to meet Hana. She called me saying that she wanted to meet me after my schedule. After checking on Young Hyun at home, I decided to meet her by driving my own car to the cafe. I drove the car and arrived at the cafe. I got out of the car and went into the cafe. My eyes were searching for her and I saw her at the table in the middle. She did not notice me as she was busy with her phone on that time.

I walked closer to her trying not to disturb her while she was busy with her phone. She was surprised as I stood in front of her. It was funny to see her reaction when she saw me on that time. I sat down in front of her as she was keeping her phone into her bag.

“Hey Minho, next time please don’t scare me like that”, she said to me.

“Mianei. I saw you busy with your phone so I don’t want to disturb you on that time”, I said and smiled at her.

“It’s okay, Minho. Did you just finish your schedule?”, she asked.

“Actually, I was already at home when you texted me. So, I came here from the dorm. Oh, what did you want to talk about?”, I said and asked on the same time.

“Oh, it’s about Young Hyun. I saw her at the hospital today. She told me everything that had happened to her. Minho, why didn’t you tell me about this?”, she said to me.

“I’m really sorry that I didn’t tell you about her. I just don’t want to tell about her problems to you. She might be sad if she knows that I tell you about her condition”, I said to her.

“Minho yah, I know you might say that but I just wish you would tell me about Young Hyun. I wish that I can be her friend since I already be friend with you. It’s not that I’m mad with you but I just hope you will consider me as your friend that you can rely on just like when you with Young Hyun and Key”, she said sadly.

I could see that she was feeling sad because I didn’t tell her about Young Hyun. She must be sad and pity for Young Hyun. I felt bad because she felt that I didn’t consider her as my friend. I could see her crying a bit after saying to me about her feeling. I went to her and hugged her. She was surprised at first but then I could hear that she was crying hard on my shoulder.

“I’m really sorry Hana for making you like this. I always consider you as my friend no matter what. I promise if I have any problem, I’ll talk to you. I’m really sorry”, I said and patted her back.

She let go of the hug and looked at me. I wiped the tears from her face. She sobbed a bit before she started talking to me.

“Thank you Minho for saying that to me. I’ll always by your side no matter what happen. Thank you for being my friend and I’ll always help the three of you if all of you need any help”, she said and smiled a bit to me.

I’m glad that she was willing to stand by me in any problem that I faced. Even though it was hard for me to accept her at first, but right now I thought that she was changed already from the old Hana. She hurt me once when we were in high school but she came to heal the pain with her kindness and love for me. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I DECIDED TO WRITE ABOUT MINHO AND HANA THIS TIME. I HOPE THAT ALL OF YOU WILL LIKE THIS CHAPTER. COMMENTS AND SUBCRIBERS ARE NEEDED..^^