Fever

Love Trick

Minho's POV

On that night, I decided to sleep at Young Hyun and Hana's house. Hana must be lonely since Young Hyun in the hospital. In the car, I could see that her face full of tiredness. As we arrive, we went into her house and I led her to her room. She lied down on the bed and kissed me before going to sleep. I closed the door and went to sleep at the couch in the living room.

Hana's POV

I woke up feeling dizzy and my head was in pain so much. My throat was dry and hurt at the same time. I decided to go to the kitchen. As I was standing, the dizziness came into me and made me sat back at the bed. I tried standing again and walked slowly towards the door. I opened it but I felt so weak on that time. My legs were giving up and my body fell slowly to the floor. The last thing that I remembered seeing Minho came towards me before I went into unconciousness.

Minho's POV

As I was sleeping, suddenly I could hear Hana's door opened. I opened my eyes and sat on the couch. I looked towards the door and I could see there was something wrong with Hana. Her face showed that she was in pain as she held the door tightly. Suddenly, she fell slowly to the floor and I quickly rushed to her before her head hit the floor. Both of us were on the floor with her body was leaning to my chest. I held her weak body tightly. She was shivering and her body felt so hot. I felt her forehead and it was burning hot. I carried her in bridal style and lied her down on the bed. I found for the thermometer in her drawer and put it under her armpit. After few minutes, there was a beep sound and I checked the temperature. It was 40 degree celcius. Her breathing was irregular as she did not have enough oxygen to breathe. 

I went out to the kitchen and gathered a basin filled with water and two towels. I went back into the room, dipped the towel into the water and rinsed it before putting it on her forehead. I went to open the window so that the cool air could come into the room. I already texted Jinki hyung to help me buy some medicine for Hana as they will come home the next day. 

After few hours, her breathing was stable and her temperature was decreased. I kept rinsing the towel that was on her forehead. I looked at the clock on the wall and it was already 6 in the morning. I was so tired and put down my head on the bed to get some sleep. I held her hand tightly hoping that she will be okay.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

SORRY EVERYONE FOR THE REALLY LATE LATE UPDATE..SINCE RIGHT NOW I'M ON MY MID TERM BREAK, I DECIDED TO UPDATE..HOPE U GUYS WILL READ IT..! ^^