CHAPTER 2

Baby Myoui
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2

Morning came for Rain, she’s preparing herself for school. She got an early class this day. She directly go to their kitchen to eat her breakfast, there she was greeted by her mom. “Good morning Rain” “Good morning mama” Rain smiled at her. “Have an early class Rain?”  Her mama asked her. “yes ma. It’s a busy day ahead. But it’s fine ma. I kind of liking it. “ Rain smiled at her mama, assuring her. 
 

Rain’s POV

After having lunch and packing my stuff, I immediately get out of our house. There I found papa, cleaning his tools for work. “Good morning pa! I’m off to school now.” I greeted him. “Good morning too Rain, take care on the way there ok?” he said. “Ok papa”.
Since my school is not that far from our house, I just walked my way there. Plus I really enjoyed walking. It gives me some leisure time and free exercise. I saw my classmates outside of school, and I called for them.

“Hey!”

 “Oh! It’s Rain!”

“Hey Rain” they greeted me.

“Hi guys, let’s go inside. The flag ceremony is about to start.” I suggest to them, seeing the other student preparing for the flag raising ceremony. 

“Rain is right guys, let’s go. Before the officers sees us here. We might get a punishment.” My classmate agreed. 
Just thinking of the punishment the officers might give us scares me. Our school officers here are known for their harsh punishment when you break the rules. 
We entered our school; we got to our classroom to put our bags first. And then we immediately go to our line.

I was chatting with my classmates when one of the officers approaches me asking if I can sing the national anthem today. I agreed and excused myself to my classmates. It’s not new for me to sing the national anthem in the school. They always ask me to sing it, and I don’t know why. 

After the flag raising ceremony, we immediately go to our classroom. I sit beside th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter