CHAPTER 12

Baby Myoui
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 12

Morning came by and Rain woke up by the sound of her phone. She rubbed her eyes before she pick up her phone.

“Hello?” she answered groggily.

“Rain? Where are you? You’re parents are here to pick you up.” My adoptive mother said on the line.

“Good morning mama. I’m still here at Jean’s house. Tell them ma, I’m coming.” I tell her.

“Ok Rain. Hurry up so you won’t be late for your flight.”

“Ok ma.” I ended the call.

I looked at my side to see Jean sleeping with open. I chuckled at how she sleeps. I’m really going to miss this girl. She’s been my side for how many years now.

“Jean, wake up. I have to go now.” I woke her up. She groggily open her eyes and yawned. I smiled at how adorable she is.

“Hmmmm. Can I come with you? I want to send you off.” She said.

“yes you can Jean. Now get up and take a bath. My parents are in our house already. They’re waiting for me.”

RAIN’S POV

She got up and showered. It’s still early and our flight is still on 1 in the afternoon so we can still have time.

We arrived at our house, and my real parents are there. I greeted them and introduce Jean to them.

“This is Jean, my bestfriend. Can she come with us? She’ll send me off in the airport.” I said.

“Yes she can dear. Your mama and papa are coming too, to send you off.”

“Thank you.”

“Now let’s go. We don’t want to miss our flight.” Mama said. I saw p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter