CHAPTER 7

Baby Myoui
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 7

It’s been days after the talked with Jean and it’s been days that she’s thinking about those things. She wants to ignore those thoughts but she can’t help it. Being the girl she is, she just smiles at those people who ask if something is wrong with her. She’s been zoning out lately. 
She’s here at the café preparing for her session. When she notices a man, she thinks he’s a foreigner. It’s not every day that foreigner visits their café.

RAIN’S POV

He’s been staring at me for an hour now. It’s weird, like really weird. I just shrugged it off. I’m already done with my session and I’m planning on going home early. I think I might have a fever right now, I’m not feeling well.

I got out from the café and walked home. I went to the pharmacy firs to buy some medicines. Just a few because I only have a small money left. 

I arrived at my house feeling heavy. I immediately lay down on my bed, maybe some sleep will make this disappeared. 

I woke up feeling much better; maybe it’s that medicine I take before sleeping. I checked the time, its 2 am. I really sleep for that long? No wonder I feel much better. 

I can’t go back to sleep now, I stare at the ceiling of my room.  Thinking about them, my parents. *sigh* 

When will I be able to meet you?

____________________________________________________________________________________

Back in Japan, Mrs. Myoui is busy in processing the papers that will be needed on bringing Yui back. She already told Mr. Myoui, which he was really ecstatic about the news that her wife told her. Actually he already ask someone to work on the room that Yui will be using when she come back here. 

 They are busy for a week now. They want it to be don

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter