- JHope - Zoo Fun

BTS One Shots

 

 

"_____~" Your boyfriend JHope calls,you smile and apply some lip gloss then go to answer the door, JHope then looks at you and smiles sweetly, "Let's go" you say sweetly and shut the door, you and your boyfriend are on holiday and today you were going to the zoo.

 

(Your outfit without the bag)

JHope smiles and walks with you down the path and takes a deep breath enjoying the cool air as it's a nice sunny day, he then looks at you, "You look very nice today _______" he says gently with a smile, "Not that you don't always look nice" he adds a bit worried he may offend you as you blush then giggle, "Gomawo oppa, you do too" you say sweetly, "Yes but you are cute,I'm not cute" he says then pouts playfully making you laugh, "No but you look handsome" you confess shyly, Hoseok holds the edge of his hat and poses playfully, "I do?" he asks then chuckles as you giggle and nod, he smiles then pays the man before taking ahold of your hand and leading you into the zoo entrance.

 

"You look so happy" He says to you amused, "I am,I've never been to a zoo before" you admit happily, he smiles and stops to look at the monkeys, you stand there watching them for a few minutes then JHope laughs and imitates one making you laugh and nod. You both then move on and a lady gives you some peanuts to feed the elephant, you share them with JHope to feed the elephant, "When i was small I used to think they the nuts into their trunks" you says and giggle as he chuckles a bit then watches you feed the elephant in your shy sweet way and silently takes some pictures of you. You smile happily and talk to the elephant, "Here is the last one I have" you say and feed it to the elephant then pout, "I'm sorry, I don't have anymore but it's ok, you will get more very soon" you say sweetly then look at JHope to see him staring at you with his head tilted and a loving smile, "What?" you ask quietly, "Neomu dalkomhae" he says then smiles at you smiling and blushing then takes your hand and walks with you to the insect section, you slowly start to hug his arm as you get closer to where the spiders are, "Why is it looking at me?" you ask scared but quietly, "Well, he's envious, you are small and he is fat" JHope explains making you feel less scared and smirk amused.

 

You then end up at the reptile section, JHope blinks then points, "Lizard is looking at us,hello~" he says then waves his finger at it then jumps as it quickly comes to the glass, you giggle taking a picture, "Hello Mr. Lizard, you very small, you should eat more" he says talking to it as it just sits there listening to him, "Bye bye Lizard" you say sweetly then walk with him, JHope widens his eyes a little bit as he sees a massive snake, you both then frown at the empty tank and lean in then JHope pulls back suddenly as you jump as you both fnally notice the camoflauged snake, "He....is too big" you say as JHope nods.

 

You continue looking then a lady smiles, "Would you like to hold this young ball pyphon?" she asks, you look at the snake as it looks at you in an oddly cute way, "Is it safe?" you ask gently, she chuckles a bit, "Yes, ball pythons are the most docile snake which means they are very very calm" she explains, you nod slowly then the snake trails itself onto your arm as you try to be brave and breathe steadily, JHope woahs silently and smiles taking a picture as the lady smiles watching, "He's cute" you mumble happily as it looks at you then looks at JHope, JHope watches you then lets out a little shocked sound, you then give the snake to JHope as he gently and slowly moves nervous of it then nods, "He is kind of cute" he mumbles as you take a picture, he then gives it back then leads you to the relaxing sitting area.

 

You both sit on the bench, JHope then looks at the pictures you both took and smiles, you then take it from him and take some pictures of him, "Pose~" you say sweetly as he chuckles and poses, you sit back with him and lean in and smile showing him them as JHope then smiles at the pictures then looks at you happy before making a shocked sound, you look behind you to see a monkey walking along the semi-wall beside you,the monkey stops then hands you the flower, you giggle, "For me?" you ask gently then JHope chuckles and gently takes it from him, "Thank you" he says as the monkey then leaves going to the worker, you smile both watching him then you look at JHope to see him looking at you lovingly before gently tucking the flower into your hair securely, you blush as he leans in to do so then he looks at you lovingly, "Neomu yeppeoda" he says lovingly.

 

 You blush then he smiles, "Lets take more" he says before getting up, "Pose" he says happily and taking pictures on you as you giggle and pose, he stops and looks at them then looks away above you, "Aish....I have such a photogenic girlfriend" he says then sits with you then smiles and holding the camera in front of you, you both pose happily as the monkey comes back for a second for a picture then leaves again as the worker calls him.

 

 JHope then looks at you as you pose as it takes the picture, he then kisses your cheek as you cutely react as it takes the picture, you blush then look at him cutely as he is still slightly leaned in looking at you slightly mischievously as it takes the picture, he then suddenly cups your cheeks gently and kisses you lovinlgy as the picture is taken, you melt into the kiss kissing back sweetly as he kisses you then slowly pulls away and smiles at you sweetly, "Saranghae jagi" he says gently, "Nado saranghae oppa" you reply as he then stands.
"Lets go to the gift shop" He says then leads you to look around before buying you a big cute plushie of your choice and walking you to the restaurant for lunch.

 

 

Hope you enjoyed~
Please Comment~
I love comments~