Lead Rapper revealed !

Sugar Babes (New YG girl-group) APPLY OPEN !

 

A A A A

 

Internet

Sugar Babes' Lead Rapper revealed !!!

by SunnyShidae - December 28, 2011

2764 views  1342 comments

 

    

YG ent. finally revealed Lead Rapper of the group! Her name is Lee Hyemi and she is only 17 years old. Despite young age, she was revealed to be amazing rapper!
She is half-american, half-korean and half-chinese and has an idol sibling! This beautiful young rapper was revealed to be younger sister of MBLAQ's Lee Joon! 
Let's wait, until YG reveals 2 remaining members! Stay tuned for allkpop!
 
----------------------------------------------------------
 
Congratulations to...
 
D A I S Y Y Y !!!
 
I really needed lead rapper and when you applied for this position, I was very happy ^^ Also, this ulzzang really suits for Face of our group.
 

Name: Lee Hyemi

Nicknames: Mi

DOB: 17 August 1994 

Birthplace: Los Angeles, America

Hometown: Seoul, Korea

Ethnicity: Half-american, half-korean and a little of chinese.

Language(s) spoken: Fluent english, fluent korean and basic chinese.

Height: 165cm

Weight: 45kg

 

Personality: Bubbly, would do aegyo for fan service. Extremely friendly and can be extremely funny and cute at times. Loves her unnies and dongsaengs a lot, and is very close to rappers of other groups. She would stand up for a friend when they're in trouble, and would fight back for herself if she was being insulted/bullied. Skilled in fighting and sports. She's also has a gift of gab, and she can communicate with anyone, whether young or old. She loves children and volunteers at a orphanage in Busan. She owns several different cameras and likes to take selcas with her friends to capture the memories.

 

Trivia: 

1. She can fall asleep anywhere and anytime.

2. She's quite straightforward.

3. She owns many cameras, her favourites are the Canon 600D and polaroid.

4. She loves gadgets from Apple.

5. She can draw very well.

6. She was one of the best rappers in her school back in LA.

7. She has a rabbit soft toy called Tabi, and she named him after rapper T.O.P of Big Bang as he was one of her favourite rappers.

8. She reads fanfics, and sometimes teases her members and idol friends when they are featured/or have a funny/rated scene in it, especially !

 

Background : Born in a family with 5 members. Lived in America till she was 4 and moved to Busan because her parents needed a break from everything. Subsequently, she moved back to America when she was 10, and her two brothers left for Korea to become stars when she was 12. Parents are living in America while she came to Seoul to study and also be closer to her brothers who are idols in Beast and MBLAQ. Her mom used to be a singer and actress, while her dad used to be in a band. Everyone in the family has a talent for dancing, and singing, but she was better in rapping then singing.

Family: 

Teddy Lee | Father | Alive

Lee Jihye | Mother | Alive | Used to be a actress and singer.

Lee Changsun (Lee Joon) | Older brother | Obviously alive! | Member of MBLAQ

Lee Chaerin (CL) | Cousin | Obviously alive! | Member of 2NE1

Best friends 

Yong Junhyung | Met when she was shooting MV with B2ST, instantly clicked because of their common interest, rapping. | Extremely close, would sometimes act like a couple but are only best friends.

Gong Minji (Minzy) | Met when she was backstage during 2NE1's concert, randomly danced together and played pranks on the Big Bang oppas, and bonded after meeting up many times! | Very close, would share secrets with each other.

Friends 

Suzy of miss A | Were friends when she was training in JYP | Close, would go out and share secrets together.

Sunggyu | She was introduced to him by L. | Close, they act like real brothers and sisters. She's friends with the rest of Infinite too, because of Sunggyu.

Seungri | She played a prank on him along with Minzy during their break, and he found it fun and decided to join them in pranking others | They are partners-in-crime for pranking people.

Sohyun | She mistook Sohyun for Minzy, as her back was facing her. Laughed it off and chatted, exchanged numbers and kept in contact, sneaks out together and goes out to play! | Close, she's her selca-partner!

 

Stage Name: Hyemi

Persona: Cheeky Rapper

Training Company: Was a trainee in JYP before.

Duration of training: 2 years.

 

Trainee History:

She first auditioned for JYP Entertainment, was accepted and she trained alongside miss A. Because of personal reasons, she left JYP and went back to her regular life of being a student only. She went to an underground rap competition with her friends and rapped to A Bitter Day by HyunA, then, she was challenged to dance and she danced to Beggin by Madcon. When she was about to leave, she was approached by a scout from YG Entertainment and was offered to join as a trainee, specializing in rap and dance. As rap and dance were her passion, she joined them.

 

Trainee experience : She appeared in a CF for a fashion line, and also appeared in the MV of Soom (Breath) by Beast.

 

Position:

1st Choice: Lead Rapper | Face of the Group

 

Personal Fan Club Name: Hippys/Hyemics

Personal Fan Club Color: Firetruck Red